BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I'm excited for you! I have a question--does lateral 3D include a revision on your existing double eyelids? Or is it just an incision? What's the difference between 2D epi and 3D lateral?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid 20,000KRW to ID for the X ray. Dr. Park at Oz charged 5,000KRW. Banobagi and Regen were free.

There are many but here were my choices:

Try Hotel Highland, there are 3 types of rooms and prices are per room so if sharing even cheaper. Standard which is a small basic room only 66million per night, Deluxe which is bigger and nicer decor is 77million per night and then there is Grand which is absolutely massive. My grand room had king size bed, 50 inch TV, dining table to seat 4 people, sofa, computer desk with desktop computer with wi fi, dressing table and chair, huge mirror, fridge, two walls with floor to ceiling window so great light and view onto main road, jacuzzi bath in a wet room with shower, big wash basin and my own entrance hall. The floor is laminate wood. If you are having v line or two jaw you need to walk every day and this room was so big I used to walk in there until I was strong enough to go outside. I suggest you book a deluxe room when you arrive, check out and have surgery then stay in the clinics guest house, then check back into Hotel Highland grand suite for recovery and downgrade again when you are ready. No restaurant so it's more a motel but 5 minutes walk away is a street full of restaurants.

Hotel Sunshine is over the road, I was there too. This is a hotel because it has a restaurant but rooms are tiny and cost more than Hotel Highland. They also charge 14million extra for breakfast.

Both hotels are used to bandaged ps guests and because of their price and location which is only 10 min walk from the main clinics it gets full so book early.

Note: originally I wanted to share but glad I did not. After surgery you will need rest and we all sleep at different times so I had no one disturb me. When I had to share a room at ID Hospital for 2 nights recovery, the girl in the next bed snored badly and when she couldn't sleep in the middle of the night she put the TV on full blast so I had to have a word with her. Sharing sounds great but in reality I think it would of got on my nerves especially if you are having major surgery you will be a bit grumpy. If its small surgery like eyes or nose then that will be ok.

Never ever come have 2 jaw on your own, I have witnessed this and you will need looking after a heck of a lot.

Hope this helps you.

I have never paid any consultation fee in Korea but I have in other countries. For instance if you consult with BK in Korea it's free but BK in Hong Kong is not free, it depends from country to country.

Yeah, it was Joanne. Her English wasn't perfect but I was able to understand her pretty well, although it's possible that some of what she meant to say got lost. If I were getting two jaw surgery I'd probably go with ID too since they are like the pioneers of bone surgery in Korea (or so I've heard) and they take good care of the patients. Dr. Park was cool when I met him. He was straightforward and I like that. Anyway, I hope your recovery is going smoothly.

I thought that too but it's not as clear as that. Even though when you go for consultation at some clinics like ID they have English speaking doctors and consultants, after surgery in recovery no one spoke English and couldn't understand me thank goodness I had Zoe. Also the meds, they just gave them to me, no advice. Then Zoe came and could explain everything. Then there are the check ups and removal of tubes etc, she was there with me telling me what was happening and translated all my questions and concerns, you cant imagine how much this put my mind at rest. Plus you learn more if you have a translator, i noticed the girls didnt give other foreigners as much advice, simply because they couldnt due to the language barrier. Zoe's translation far extends consultation she has helped me book hotels, taken me to the supermarket where everything is in Korean so she told me what stuff was, I have been eating pumpkin dessert only because Zoe knew what it was and pumpkin aids recovery. I have also used her knowledge for the buses, the underground, which taxis to use and which ones to avoid. To be honest, I wouldnt be where I am now without her, she is priceless. I also know she is really busy and can't take on big cases like two jaw maybe even v line patients as this takes up a lot of her time but I think she does have very few slots for smaller procedures like eyes and nose.

Hi, my v line was 7.5million but it's hard to say as I has four procedures they discounted 1.5million off the total, so if you average it would be approx 6.75million which is way chaper than Banobagi and VIP who are off their heads as their prices were more than double everyone else's.

Hey flower child
I think I am meeting you tomorrow as you are hooking uo with Shane. We have formed a small group from this forum and we get together usually at my place for chats. Another new girl is coming to meet me today and also shane77, his friend Karen and spartan warrior and him mum, everyone is really nice and we support each other. Have a nice flight and look forward to meeting you, don't forget I am post op so i am impersonating a balloon right now

hi hun!

thanks for ur reply! I am also planning in getting rhino! along with genio if I can afford it. and I'm also Korean-American lol! however I've lived in Japan most of
my life, so you'll have to do the talking please ;)

since youre a new member we cant use pm. what's your mail?

Oh... Thanks for letting me know. I read earlier in the forum that Jewelry does a good job with rhinoplasty... Is there any one particular surgeon you'd recommend? This is my first plastic surgery and I've been trying to do as much research as possible... but it's overwhelming...

which procedures did you get done and for how much?
ID is on my list when I go in August :smile:

I don't remember when you were thinking of going.. I'm looking at early september... Let me know if that works for you!

You just made my life much easier. Thank You so much.
Most likely I will be on my own. I wont be sharing a room after that story, . You should of thrown a pillow at her. LoL.

I will need all the rest I can take to recover. I don't mind what kind of room I will stay in as long as its cheap with wifi. I'll probably be unconscious half the time to even enjoy it anyways.

Maybe my last days of Korea I'll come out of hibernation and move into a more luxurious room to enjoy a bit of Seoul.

Thanks again.:smile:

I will be arriving to Seoul Nov6th to the 28th.