BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks so much :smile:
I hope everything helped you a bit !

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your sweet words. I will cross my fingers for yours to turn out great, too !! :biggrin:

Please please please do not come for 2 jaw on your own, I have seen spartan warrior after 2 jaw and he was a total mess, so to speak. You should NOT do this on your own, he is coming over later I will mention you, contact him through this forum, he will give you a low down on all the intense pain and suffering endured.

He just inserted the implant on my chin to balance with my new jaw.
I never thought to ask how much silicone went into my nose. silly me.
but they put enough to make my nose pretty for sure :smile:
And nope I did not do buccal fat removal or masetter muscle reduction. I lost about 10lb after surgery because I was put on soft diet for 2 weeks and still had to be careful with what I eat for 1 month. :smile:

This is good advice. From what I've heard, you need someone by your side who can take care of you at least for the first week while you recover. You're in no shape immediately after the surgery to do anything for yourself. I have a friend who went to visit a relative after his 2 jaw--she told me that he looked like something out of a CSI crime scene and that she got nauseous just looking at him.

Lateral 3D is an add to your existing double eyelid. And while it mightnaler itmslightly, the changes isn't significant. But it will make the outer corner of your eye wider hense the name lateral 3d. The difference between a 2 and 3D is that unless traditional lateral epi that cut the corner of your eye and make your eye appear longer, 2d either raises or lowered the upper corner as well as increasing the length of the corner eye depending on the situation. In the case of my friend, she had the corner lengthen and raise cause she have downward pointing corner eye. For me, my eye is straight, so i had my corner lengthen, raise and lowered. I hope this make sense to you. It make the corner of your eye bigger to match the middle height of your eye.

I'm so jealous that you lost 10 lbs! Hopefully you were able to keep it off :smile:
I was wondering, did Dr. Hong tell you what the revision rate for chin implants is? It would be ideal to keep it forever but I'm guessing like most implants, it would need touch ups every few years.

It does make sense! It sounds really promising, I can't wait to see your before and after photos once you have recovered! I'll ask during my consultation at BK if I'm a candidate for the procedure.

Oh, you did your surgery !!
I'm so glad that it turned out great for you :smile:
Can I see your picture please ? You have my e-mail address :biggrin:

Yes, facial contouring would be a better choice done at ID. No matter how comfortable I am Wirh dr shin of BK, in thenend, I end up going to dr park for my 2 jaws.

Intially when my friend had his rhino revision, he also thought jewelry did a good job with his nose. I'm not bashing jewelry on their skill as a surgeon. I had seen successful rhino done at jewelry without infection. But that's only one case. I'm sure as a surgeon there are great, but their post op care is terrible. My friend is already regretting his decision to have his revision rhino done there. But don't take my word into consideration until you talked to jewelry personally. And while you're atbit, speak with dr shin of BK. I'm not saying go have your rhino done at BK. I'm saying just talk to him first before you talk with any other surgeon. Their price is a little higher than most clinic, but the result you get will be more than worth the price. Take it from some one who have had 2 rhino done else where that don't want to compromise with good result. You might get a cheaper price at jewelry but remember you get what you pay for. Talking to dr shin is free of charge and you are not obligated to have the surgery with him. But I'm sure you will be very impress with dr shin meticulous attention to detail.

Im coming for my 2 jaws in ID alone.. D;

Yup, remember, it's dr shin.. Not Kim or hong that does this procedure.

Nope, as long as it does not cause any infection or problem, I can keep it forever, but it will be better to check it every 10-15 years if there is any problem. :smile: