BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Which before after picture you request for? The eyes or the 2 jaws?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
Bandoeye moved, and the name was changed to BIO. Web page : biops.kr.

She will be doing at ITEM. My mom already had her surgeries at ITEM
Too.

How are the staff at ITEM? Best place for lipo? How much did they quote for your sister? Is your mom happy with all her surgeries and care at ITEM? Thank you!! I've been looking at The line as well. Trying to find the best recommended place for lipo...so many clinics!

hi shane77,

could you share your b & a for your eyes too? email tari_tigerlily @ yahoo dot com
anyways, i just receive an email quote from BK, they told me the price for double eyelid surgery is USD1500-2000 and epi is USD1000-1500. Tax excluded.
Is the price reasonable?

Hi Hongkonphooey - I'm very interested in getting your feedback on your rhinoplasty with dr. gim at ID. I know you're getting your bandage on Friday. Please let us know what you think about your rhino. Does dr. gim use gore-tex or just silicone? I want to undergo mandible reduction and rhino at the same clinic, most likely at ID. But I'm unsure about the quality of their nose work. I'm looking for a natural looking result (not too high or narrow). Thank you!

I do not know if he use goretex because I wanted silicone and didn't ask. Silicone does look natural on Asian people as their skin is thicker. Not so good for westerners that's why they prefer goretex or med core. I will let everyone know what my nose look like later tonight, right now I am hoping when they remove the two splints inside my nostrils it won't hurt too much, stroll on 2.30pm then my second facial which is a little piece of heaven.

I use a hot towel around my neck like a scarf then another hot towel over my face, I change the face towel at least 10x to ensure it stays hot. This is for 4 days then I go back to cold ice packs for 4 days and so on until all the swelling is gone so this is something I will be doing for several months.

Your result is amazing ! thanks for sharing your photo !
I'm going to put Dr. Shin on my list for sure !! :graucho:

Thanks, Hongkongphooey! I'm looking forward to seeing your new nose as well, I've heard a lot of good things about his nose jobs.
I was wondering how busy ID is and how long it took you after your consultation date to book the operation. Also, for V-line, did you have to take a preliminary X-ray before the consultation? How much was the X-ray? The fact that ID makes you wait a week after taking the X-rays is making me a little worried.

Hey, to be honest I heard nothing about his rhinos I chose him as he really knows his stuff and was great throughout my consultation. What have you heard and by whom on this forum?

For my v line I had a consultation with Joanne then I was taken for ct scan and x rays, they also took photos of me, the I go back to the consultation room where my x ray was already on the tv screen. The doctors then came in one by one and I had my full consultation, they used the x ray to see if what I wanted was achievable for instance the pointed out the location of my nerves, teeth roots etc. I didn't have to wait at all so i am at a loss why you said it takes one week, i know this is the case for 2 jaw but that is a very complicated operation that requires one weeks planning. My operations was the very next day. There was no charge for the x rays as I went with them but there is a fee if after the consultation you went elsewhere to have the op. ID and Banobagi will want x rays done before you see the surgeon but strangely BD Dong don't do this, their surgeons will consult with you without an x ray and they didnt even touch my face, I found this unprofessional and risky unless they have x ray vision which I very much doubt.

Eyes, shane77. Do u think bk is good at ptosis? I was recommended by grand to do lateral, while few others advised me to do med epi.

Thanks for the info! Haha I cracked up at the bit about X-ray vision. I feel so conflicted about BK, as there are so many varying reviews. I think maybe it depends on what surgeon you get? I'm not sure but I think dan4me took an X-ray before the consultation for her V-line.

I heard that ID's known for their "barbie nose" procedure. I heard it from a friend of a friend who got hers done over the winter. The girl who got the procedure actually lives in Seoul so I assumed they were good at rhino, because being local, she must have had her pick of clinics!

How long did your consultation at ID take? What made you choose ID over Banobagi at the end?

I hope your recovery is coming along nicely :smile:

The price sound reasonable. But it's best to drop by BK in person to negotiate for better deal. The price is pretty standard but I'm sure you could score a slightly better deal if you there in person. Talk to Anna jeong. Tell her Shane sent you. She will make sure you received a good price if she know that you're a friend of mine. And remember, for whatever procedure you planning to do at BK, please insist on DR shin only, or if you plan to see another surgeon at BK, make another appointment to see dr shin as well. Dr shin is an honest man that know what he's talking about. He will tell you what is wrong with you and suggest to you what you need to get done.

hello. guys and gals. i am at my one week post op for 2-jaw/width reduction surgery at ID hospital. So far I still have major swelling though Shane and HongKongPhooey are surprised at my quick recovery. i will take some pictures later so those that want an idea of what 7 days of swelling looks like can see it. the one week wait for ID is only for 2 jaw surgery since they have to make a plan for you and a retainer you need to wear after surgery. i strongly suggest bringing a blender in your travel so you can add more variety to your diet. me and HongKongPhooey swapped meals so we are not always eating the same thing.