BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for the feedback. I really do hope it's just the swelling.

Yikes, that chin is pretty unflattering on that girl. And chins look even wider and more blunt when the lips are pursed like in her pic. I had to find this out the hard way when I saw photos of myself that others took, and I was smiling with my mouth closed :P

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, just ask me.

I can't yet as the swelling is still quite severe, will do in few months When are you having your procedure?

Hey, when are having your surgery, soon or later in the year?

The first few days were numb. At the moment I have sensation everywhere in fact too much, not nice to be able to feel your teeth and the stitches but it is bearable. I don't think I will have any loss but I know some people do. I can feel my chin and jaw more each day as I recover.

Yes room 212 is the largest room in that motel, I think there are 51 rooms in total. There should be photos on their website but not many so you will need to put your trust in me. All you guys should note that if you are well off and want to stay in a 5 star hotel that's great but bear in mind people will stare at you. You won't want to use the restaurant or bar for this reason so why stay there. All these smaller hotels especially by the clinics are used to seeing swollen bandaged people so you won't feel like a freak lol. So there you have it, my tip of the day. I will try to keep posting little tips, I think it will really help those about to embark on this journey. Sightseeing today with my new forum friends, any questions, just shout and one of us will know the answer for sure.

Hey ,

When do u plan to go? I was thinking almost the same surgery as you. Need buddy to share room and support . If you are keen drop me a message.

Cheers!

Thks dear!!

I will look up and book ASAP ... Speedy recovery :smile:

Hey -

Where is hotel highland? Was it close to ID and also near the train? I am tempted to use highland after reading about your experience :biggrin:

Post 6 days since my lateral 3D surgery done by dr shin of BK. I can say say that while my eyes is still swollen, I can already see a HUGE difference. It takes a train eye to notice the subtle differences, but looking back at my picture before I had lateral 3D and picture of me after, I am simply amaze what a little cut in the corner of my eye can do for me. Don't get me wrong, it's not as simple as I describe. Lateral 3D involved 3 step, hence the name 3D. It involved lengthening, raising, and lowering the corner of my eye. This has a more visual appeal than just lengthening the corner which just makes your eyes wider, but not bigger. Dr shin of BK pioneer this technique and should only be an add on to double eyelid surgery, not a stand alone procedure. Unless you already have a big eye, this procedure won't do nothing for you except making your eye smaller. In have had a full incision lateral double eyelid with ptosis correction and medial epi done by dr shin back in January of this years, so that makes me qualified for this add on procedure.

Wll have my stitch removed tomorrow. Although i have no idea where dr shin did the stitching. I couldn't even see it, but I was told there is stitches that need to be removed. Everything is pretty normal although these last 2 days I've been experiencing mild bleeding from the right side of my eye. The bleeding is from the wound not my eye which according to the doctor is completely normal. My bleeding schedule is delay compare to my friend who had her eye done by dr shin as well. She were experiencing Bleeding immediately after the surgery while i didn't. The role now has been reserve. She has stop bleeding while i'm just started. However I am not too concern. I knew the chance of me getting an infection is minimal to none, other wise there would've percribe antibiotic to me me as well. But I am still very careful. I think the bleeding occur as a result of the weather here in Korea. I think I wasn't hydrated enough. So I am chugging down water like there are........Well water.

While I can't wait to get the stitches off tomorrow, I'm going to miss having it just as much. The stitches at the corner of my eye create a kinda cleaopatra eye effect that makes my eye look very mystique and do I dare say it..... Sexy as well. I'm a straight guy but I think it's time for me to wake up to makeup from now on LOL

Hey Shane,
That's great news! I can't wait to see your before & after photos. Lateral 3D sounds intriguing. I tried to go on the BK site to look for it but all I saw was "Eye lifting." Is this the same thing as lateral 3D? Or a different procedure altogether?

I'm getting surgery done in early July--in several weeks. You're very lucky! Did Dr. Park warn you about the possibility of nerve damage before the surgery or was he confident that you wouldn't experience any side effects?

Lateral 3d is different to eye lifting. As I mention before, lateral 3D is unique only to dr shin. While other surgeon at BK might know how to perform the procedure, dr shin were the one that pioneer it. So you would need to speak with dr shin personally to find out more about it.

Not as such. We looked at my x ray together, he pointed out where my nerves were and told me my limitations. Looking at my post op x ray I can see there is sufficient distance between my nerve and the v line cut. Dr Park is one of the if not the top facial contouring bone surgeon in Korea. He pioneered both V Line and 2 Jaw. I will never understand why anyone would choose another doctor for these procedures in Korea when you can have this world renowned doctor undertake your contour surgery and at very reasonable prices, half the price of VIP and a lot cheaper than Banobagi so it's win win. I am no way saying other doctors are not very good, all I am saying is why choose second best for a life changing major procedure.