BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I'm planning to go to Korea this summer and i'm bringing my korean friend along so i dont have to hire a translator.
My top 3 are Chungdam U, BanoBagi, and Grand although Busunko is still on my mind.

I have a question about payment. According to US Flight rules, i cant bring more than 10,000 cash. I could bring credit card but i have a limit to the amount of money i can take out each day so how can i pay for the surgery?

And would anyone recommend a good hotel. I want to go to YongDong but it seems expensive and i really dont think staying at a motel or goshiwon is good during surgery. :biggrin:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way. Why go to other surgeons who learned from his techniques when you can go to the doctor who invented it himself?
What are Dr. Park's aesthetics like? Does he base his calculations on the golden ratio and/or make suggestions?

Thanks for the info! Do you happen to know what the Korean name for the procedure is? Or would Dr. Shin understand if I use the term lateral 3D?

When you did your rhino revision did they use an implant? Did they have to use the other ear for cartilage to reshape your tip? Thanks doll!

okay, can't wait to see them! I'm going to have my surgery done early oct. Thanks for all the post, its been so helpful.

I don't exactly know the exact term for lateral 3D in Korea is. Just tell him that you want the same procedure as shane. If you talk to Anna jeong, she will know what you mean.

Hi Shane,
Thanks for the reference :smile: Would you mind sending me your eye revision with Dr. Shin that you'd done previously? I've heard a lot of good things about his work on eyelids!

Sent :smile:

Wow, I love how deep-set the crease is! It adds intensity to the eyes.
I can tell what you were talking about when you said that the eyes need to be big before you can get 3D.

Indeed, I just sent you a more recent picture of my lateral 3D update. You can see that the lateral 3D really help add definition to my eyes. When I was at the clinic today for my schedule check up, several middle ages ladies were complimenting on how great my eye turn out. One of them even ask if I would allow her to take some pictures of my eyes. She just had her double eyelid surgery done by dr Kim and didn't like how it turn out. She was even complaining to the consultant why dr kim didn't help create the same kind of eyes that dr shin did for me. It is compliment like these that solidified my approval and support of Dr shin. He is without a doubt the best surgeon when it comes to eyelid. A friend of mine who had her eyelid revision done at Migo is now considering having a revision eyelid done by dr shin. She didn't took a real fancy toward BK in the begining. So I am very please that Anna recommended dr shin to me and not Kim. If I had my eyelid done by Kim, I probably would be as anti BK as some of the people here.

People here has been asking me in email and PM what other surgeries i have line up after my lateral 3D. So here it is in no particular order.

Zygoma reduction revision
Rhino revision
Love band
Fat graft

Thus far, both ID and BK suggest that my zygoma ismfine and no further reduction is required. But both clinic does admit that i have a slight asymmetry in my cheekbone. When I was Bano in April consulting for my 2 jaws, the surgeon took notice of my zygoma and is willing to reduce them for me. Bano isn't my top choice form facial contouring, ID is, follow by dr shin or BK. But if I still couldn't convince anyone of of them to reduce the asymmetry, then Bano will move up to the top of my list. So at the moment, I'm not really sure who will be doing my zygoma and when I will be doing it.

As for revision rhino, originally in had plan to have it done by dr shin. But for whatever reaso. Decide to shop around first and found ID, and found their price very reasonable for revision rhino. I would have done the revision rhino done at ID if the head surgeon dr gim didn't have a full schedule for rhino this month, which is kind of a blessing in disguise. Cause ater my lateral 3D with Dr shin, I remember why choose to have Dr shin revise my nose the first place. He did such an incredible job with my lateral 3D, it would be wrong if if didn't let him do my revision rhino as well. So I'm pretty much settle on Dr shin of BK for the nose, but since I just had 2 jaws 2 months ago, dr shin recommended that I wait 6 to 12 months before under going rhino since my septal cartilage may be damage during the 2 jaws and I must allow adequate time to heal before he would operate on my nose. So the revision rhino is going to be some time atbthebend of e year or early next year.

Fat graft and love graft I have no decide yet. But I am kinda leaning toward jewelry, unless I decide to use dermis instead of fat, then it will be back to BK. Fat graft at jewelry seem to be quite reasonable in term of cost. But fat graft require repeat injection to sustainthe result, that mean coming back for a refilled every 2 to 3 months. While dermis isma little costly compare to fat, the resut is more permanent. So I could save on then cost of airfare, accommodation, and food if i choose dermis oer fat...which I probably will. Spartan warrior is consider the same thing as well. If dermis is the way to go, then BK is the only clinic i will ever choose to have it done at, just because of dr shin.