BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I'm from the US, (New York City to be exact) and 25 & old. LOL you?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... awesome! :smile: Is there anyway we could like talk to each other in private via email?

Yeah!! Email me anytime, XXX Please don't post your email address publicly, but use our PM system!

And yes, bk is really famous in Korea.. If not the most famous :smile:

HI - I'm new here ! Will be going for PS consultation in Korea next week (hopefully).

I approached a korean friend and she recommended the following:
Dream plastic surgery, Grand plastic surgery, Real clinic. I will also be visiting Small Face clinic as they seem good as well.

Interestingly enough, this was what another Korean friend told me "Korea has a lot of plastic surgeons. All are good. It sometimes really depends on luck" ~ really depends on luck ??? LOL.

Hi, Ziyi. What do you plan to do? I will be in Korea in Oct. May i have your email add pls?

I am consulting on mandible and zygoma reduction as well as facial lipo. I've done some procedures locally but argh, let's jus say i got fleeced by the local surgeons

So true, all Korean friends have told me that they're all good. Even the non-certified ones who perform double eyelid stitching in a back alley for like $500 are good LOL.

LOL.. yea, my friend says the industry is very well developed in Korea, thus getting a nose job is kinda like getting a facial. I guess along those lines, it makes sense that most surgeons are decently skilled ??

I am really excited !! I can't wait to complete my trip, been dreaming of this since perhaps the day I started walking !!! =)

Good luck & keep us updated with your consultationS!! :smile: