BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi,

Actually the reason why you notice very subtle differences between the third and fourth eye is because when the fourth picture were taken, I still have the stitches. The corner of my eyes were stitch together during the recovery period. My stitches now has been removed and while you can still see changes, it's not that huge due to the swelling. This is lateral epi after all. My eye as you point out before the lateral were already quite big. The lateral 3D were only meanth to enhance the profile of the eyes. So if you did lateral 3D without incisional double eyelid surgery, the difference is even less. I will update everyone again inna few month. Now it's too early to say. But I can tell that it made a big difference to the contour of my eyes. It really give my eyes a lot of border, especially in the corner.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe will help you right up to your last check up so it depends on what surgery you are having done. If its just eyes then you only need her for around one week, for v line it will be 2 weeks, 2 jaw its longer. Her price will be tailored to your requirements. She is so worth every penny, without her I would be lost as I only speak English and some Cantonese and she even helped me with booking sightseeing tours!

It's good to know that you doing your research before coming to Korea. While you should always do your research to find out which clinics is more favorable in term of skill and knowledge. While cheap can be tempting, it shouldn't influence your decision. I always say that when it comes to plastic surgery, you get what you pay for. That doesn't mean you will get better result if you go to an expensive clinic either. It's a delicate balancing act to find a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon at a reasonable price. You don't have to break the bank but you certainly never want to compromise with good result. I am a good example of someoe who compromise with good result in the past and pay is paying dearly for it. I can't begin to tell you how many revision procedure I had to correct problem which could easily be prevented if I haven't always opt for the cheaper route. There are already plenty of example beside mine on this thread which could back me up on it. And don't be deter by BK for not providing a cost for the procedure you inquire about. Most probably the individual you corresponded with is Anna jeong. I think Anna is the most affluent and knowledgeable consultant there at BK in my opinion. Her reason for not giving you a quote over email is for fear of giving you an inaccurate price. She will probably give you an estimate or a price range, but unless the surgeon did a full evaluation of your case in person, she is not in the position to provide an exact price point for you. That's why when you speak with a surgeon there will always be a consultant there present to take note of of what the surgeon say about what he think you need. So just set aside a few days to meet with clinics that peak your interest. Hear what the surgeon has to say about your case then ask for a quote.. You're be surprise that wherever price that particular clinic quoted you in person will some time be different than what they may have originally quoted you over email.

If you interested in liposuction, try the line. One of my friend went there back in April. Although i haven't seen her result yet, the clinic there seem very professional. I had a chance to spoke with the surgeon there while my friend just came out ofmthe operating room and hen seem like he know what henis doing.

Hope this help.

Thank u Shane. I've been following this thread for a while and have seen that you give sound advice. I agree with u about the price. I mean it's great to get a deal but I'm more concern with the skill of the doctors and the care they give before and after. I've been asking all the clinics for quotes/estimations just so I know how much to save before the trip. opera got back to me today and their quote is close to ITEM's. I've emailed The Line twice and still no response. I've read they are pretty good with lipo. I'm also a bit overwhelmed by all the different types of Lipo. ITEM uses Ultra Z and Grand uses 3 different types during the procedure. I have no idea which give the best result. Even reading different reviews is confusing. I just want the best result lipo I can get. Hence hoping I can get some feedback from ppl with experience. Thank u! :wondering :panic:

Hi,

Thanks for all the info. :biggrin:

Thank you ooh_la,
I had the revision at Bandoeye(dr. Cho), the name was changed to BIO.
My right eye is far better than the left. I cannot believe that the same doctor did both of eyes.

ryoume syoumen2c 13.06..JPG

ryoume shitamuki3 13.06..JPG

ryoume toji3 13.06..JPG

Hello I2I, Thank you for your advice.
It was your first surgery? I hope it was a very success.

So true! Getting a professional's opinion on whether our desired eyes suit us is so important.
Thanks for the great testimonial Shane77! Dr Shin is gonna by my ONLY choice for eyelid job lol.

Your eyes can talk, Shane77! :smile:

Hi Kath, I have my consultation with Dr.Chung at Item last few days. He is very nice and no pushy. He explain what method I need for my eyelid surgery, and how it's work for me. He do listen what I want and what I'm worried. However, the price he quote me in email and walk in is different so much, cos he said need add in few methods. Conclusion, I will choose Item if my trip has no budget limit.
In d end, I choose Grand for my surgery. My eye is still swelling, hope I got the right decision. Finger cross...

To schedule an appointment sorghums line, you need to drop by their office. Apparently the consultant there dun speak flent English. You would have to bring a friend who can speak Korean or a translator like Zoe.

Yup, you can't go wron with dr shin. Dr shin is so well known among the local. Just today my friend were out shopping and a lady notice that my her eyelid were swollen so she pointed to her eye. Seem like she doesn't speak very fluent English but my friend kinda guess what she was referring to. So she acknowledge that she had eyelid surgery. When my friend told her that she had the surgery done at BK, she immediately ask "Dr shin?" and when my friend say yes, she erupted with applaud and said and i quote "dr shin number one surgeon in Korea for eyes and nose" unquote. Need I say more? If a lady from the market know about dr shin, surely he is well known by a lot more people in Korea.

i really recommend jewelry for eyes. i just got my eyes done here 6 days ago and my face is bloated as hell (got zygoma and mandible reduction as well) but my eyes are SO big already. all 3 procedure cost me only $8500 usd. the eyelid was revision and i got both corners cut. surgery was painless and ive experienced no pain so far. im so happy lol!!!