BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I am now flying back to my country today. This trip to korea has been quite memorable and i have hongkongphooey and spartan warrior to thank for such an enjoyable time. For those interested to know, i am flying back to korea in august to have my zygoma reduction surgery at ID. The date of surgery has been set for august 20th. I will be staying in korea for about 3 weeks or so. Anyone coming on around the same time are free to get in touch with me. I love to meet like minded people to share idea and suggestion.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to slurp anymore I can fully swallow from cup now. Yay. Haha. Today my side swelled a bit though from eating and talking a lot. Ouch. Anyway glad you made it back home safely. Keep in touch my friend

Hello everyone, I'm 6 days of post surgery on double eyelid. My eye still swelling like hell, can't fully open my eye now. I'm leaving Korea tomorrow, and back to work the next day. Any idea to help my swollen eye? I'm very worried, appreciate to heard from you all as soon as possible.
Thank you

Hello everyone, I'm 6 days of post surgery on double eyelid. My eye still swelling like hell, can't fully open my eye now. I'm leaving Korea tomorrow, and back to work the next day. Any idea to help my swollen eye? I'm very worried, appreciate to heard from you all as soon as possible.
Thank you

my email is [email protected]. how much did you pay for two jaw?

where did you get your surgery done? and what was the name of your surgeon? first and last name please

Shane your side profile looks awesome ! Would you mind sharing your before and after pics so i could see the difference . Thanks alot :biggrin: /

emailed to [email protected]

hi, may I know which doctor did your nose surgery in Grand?
can u email me ya bna? [email protected].

after one week of rhino, can u go back to work?

sorry for asking so much. cus I'm gg in mind JULY so need help..

HI asin,

May I know where u got ya nose surgery done and by which doctor?
Your nose looks nice!

are you able to go back to work 1 week after ya rhino procedure??

i am gg in JULY hope you can help me.

sorry mine was eastasiandream at hotmail dot com. so without s.
the doc.s of jewelry r hot lol!:roflmfao: i think they can also do facial contouring, but the best would be rhino

hey sorry about the late!i didnt know how to check the replys, and now i know..
i dont want an incision outside coz that will defo ruin my mental health =S

cooool!! thats awesome! maybe we can hang out and walk off our swollen 2gether!! =] email me at eastasiandream at hotmail dot com

unfortunately i booked ticket already... but as u arrived in seoul we can still meet!! do you know who is picking you up?? have you contact any clinic? they all have the service