BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Happy birthday hongkongphooey!! Stay gorgeous and stunning always!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GingerCandy,

I had V Line with Sliding Genioplasty as one procedure and ID charged me as one procedure, the cost with discount was 7.5million KRW which is approx $6,400 USD. My lateral epi is slightly unusual. Due to my eye socket restriction I could only have them lengthened about 1.5mm which to me is lots but to the surgeon it's a teeny amount, the reason why it's unusual is yes they are now longer but I had it primarily to correct the balance. My left eye slanted up ever so slightly more than my right eye so I wanted this brought down in line with my right eye so Dr Gim did just that and the lengthening is an added bonus, this was 1.5million KRW which is around $1,300 USD.

If I could have all 5 procedures again what would I do different? I would not have V Line and Rhino at the same time, not being able to breathe properly through my nose or mouth after surgery really scared me and gave me panic attacks, it felt like my passageways were closing in on me and they were due to the swelling, honestly I had to really concentrate to breathe and in little breaths. I was so scared of not being able to breathe in my sleep I stayed awake for 2 days. As for the eyes, paranasal I wouldn't have a problem doing these together with either V Line or Rhino but it does depend on how mentally strong you are to have several procedures at the same time. Ideally if you have the time and money to travel, limit the amount of procedures you have in one session, I will in future.

Gumshoo, the above was Shane's reply to my earlier query because I thought his nose already looked very nice from his profile pic. So you see, he did make it known in the forum that his nose in the pic was photoshopped. For new comers like me who know nuts abt plastic surgery, which doctor is good, limited time to source for information, I really appreciate people like Shane who not shared his experience but also lots of valuable information & advices. :smile:

Shane, gosh! Didn't know you went through so many surgeries. 44?? Are you a perfectionist? :P Thanks for sharing & for all your advices.:biggrin:

Time for another lateral 3D update. Sorry i haven't posted any update of my eyes as i just return home from korea. As everyone are well aware that i had my lat 3D stitches removed 5 or 6 days ago. I am post 2 week since i had my lat 3D done by Dr shin of BK. as you can see from the photo, everything seem to be back to normal. There are no more swelling and not once had i bruise since the surgery. The whole bleeding from one eyes episode is also gone. While everything look normal, i am experiencing just a very minor issue of swelling on the ride side of my eye. Which you why my eyes look a bit asymmetrical in the photo. But everyone around me have taken notice in the subtle changes that has occur. Its amazing that a little cut in the corner of your eye can make such a big difference. I will continue to update and share my result with everyone here in the forum.

Hi apple06d,

Thanks for your backup. I knew i had many answered many questions regarding my nose. I just never knew i had answer to a post that you posted. But i'm you brought it back up again to prove that i never denied the fact that i photoshopped my nose in the picture.

Yup, 44 my last count. And i posted a picture of all the medical certificate that i have collected from clinic that i had the procedures with for the last 3 years. Its important that you ask for a medical certificate after you had the surgery as this is your proof of purchase at the clinic. Not only does it serve a legal purposes, but you might need it when you travel back to your country. I was ask about the difference in my appearance in real life and my passport when i was here in april. I told him i had surgery and het let me pass just as i was about to pull out the letter that I collected from ID. Trust me when i say that i have a lot since i first had plastic surgery. HKP and spartan can verified the significant difference in my true before and after photo. I wish i can share the pic here but i have bigger plan to unveil that picture when i launch my blog. So stayed tuned for that.

Hey!

I think ID is most likely where I am going to end up having my ps! So if I am doing a v line plus forehead implant how many days do u guy think I can ask to stay at their after care recovering room. Should I confirm the price first before I bargain the number of night or should I just tell them that I need X night with them.

Shane , hkphooey , spartan warrior or anybody can give me an idea.
Thanks!!

If you are referring to the picture of you before you had ANY SURGERY like 44 certificates ago then OMG let me tell you guys, I was totally shocked by what Shane originally looked like, I think I asked to see 'that picture' a number of time as I couldn't believe it and still can't! VERIFIED

thanks for backing me up seoulshy. i'm just your average guy who trying to help out as many people as i can in search of their dream look. i'm pretty close to achieving my desire look and i know exactly what i need to get there. but some people may not have a clue as to what there want or think the look that there want is really what they need. we met some one who travel great distance to korea not knowing what kind of nose would suit her and i personally have met someone who thinks certain feature would look good on her but infact it doesn't. so i hope my present here on this forum could provde some sort of direction in their quest. i certainly never claim to be an expert and has already advice that people seek a surgeon opinion and not live by what i said alone.

the most number of day is 5, and that is for procedure such as 2 jaws surgery or a combination of V line and Zygoma. you probably won't need more than 3 days in recovery and there are pro and con of having to stay too many night in the recovery room. the pro is you get 24 hours nurses care. your medication is prepared for so you will never miss any dosage. the longer you're under their care, the faster you recover. the con of is that it can get extremely boring in the ward unless you have someone there to interact with. HKP were fortunate to have spartan warrior and vice versa. but when i was there, i was pretty much on my on. there are no WIFI so you can't get in touch with your friend through medi chatting. there do however have a computer with interent access. but even that gets really boring some time. so 3 days is just nice and joanne would be more ceceptable to offer you 3 days stayed in the recovery room. you're going to have negoiate with joanne a lot more if you need more than 3 days. i would tell joanne in advance before deciding on a price. you might be able to trade in your your stayed with more session at face diet, which is like ID personal facial salon. you get 2 or 3 session as part of the package but if you rather trade in the number of night for more session at face diet, you might be able to do so. for me, recovering in their hospital were more important than face diet. cause i could hardly feel my face anyway so really beat the purpose of having a facial.

extreme makeover.. eat your heart out LOL :roflmfao:

I think i cant email you
i dont know your email

sorry to ask but i have see a scare in your neck (on the photo) is that caused by an infection from a operation

if i want to higher mine nose (flat nose)
which hospital do you recomend

thanks for all the information you are given

Can I see your before 44 surgeries and after?!!! O.O Did you go through lots of revisions? Why 44? Besides, jaws, eyes, nose what more is there? Please share your pictures with me! :biggrin: I want to see your epic transformation! :P

Hi!
I've been following this forum for a while!
My plan it to have surgery at ID in August hopefully.
But i'm going alone. As i got it is that you Shane 77 did your two jaw at ID alone?
How about your luggage and like your phone and visa card? :smile: