BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey I already sent you an email. Not sure if you got it but would be looking forward to your reply. To those who've done plastic surgery, is it harder to recover during winter? Also any foods to avoid and how do you bathe? Sorry.... I'm a total noob at this.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hI ALL,
I'll be going to korea from 13th - 19th october, would like to do mini v-line, any recommendation? will be traveling with 2 friends. Anyone wants to meet up?will be staying at Nox boutique hotel, cost about us$185/per night. i'll be going to a few clinics for consultation first, namely Dream, starline, samsung line,cinderella, ID, small face etc. haven't found a translator yet, any one to recommend? Thanks very much and hope to hear from someone.

Hey I was just wondering how much money will you be bringing and how did you book your hotel?

Hi, are you a malaysian, though i read your earlier post, i'm malaysian. i have no idea how much cash i'll carry, probably about us$5k, the rest will be paid by credit card. i booked my hotel through Agoda, there are plenty to choose from, my first choice was Sunshine, its much cheaper, but fully booked :sad:,will you be going soon to korea too? actually i have friends who just returned from korea, all of them had their surgery done in VIP, but i think VIP is only good for nose job.

I'll be going to Korea in Jan cuz I'm only free then. You're only doing your face? I'll probably be going to dream, banobagi, cinderella and real to check it out. Are you going with your friends?

Yes,actually i did my fat graft in VIP like 3 months ago, not very happy with the outcome,making my face uneven :cry: i have been depressed since then, oh well, what to do! Anyway, one of my friend will be doing lipo for upper body and the other a neck lift, we're not sure whether to do surgery this time around, probably shop around for the best surgeon and come back later for surgery. By the way. i paid a whopping us$10k for the forehead and cheeks fat graft:pout:

Hi alice2011, I will be going to Korea in Oct too. How to contact you?

Wow... that's a lot of money. Well I hope you'll be satisfied with your surgery this time. Btw, how old are you? I'm 18 so I was wondering would I still need a letter of parents consent or anything? Any chance you might want to postpone your trip till Jan? I would love to have a buddy from M'sia.

I'm much older than you qiuqiu, lol, i don't think you need parents consent, not to sure,let me find out and keep you inform. which surgery are you interested? sorry i have already booked my flight and paid for hotel as well. well, who knows, i might go again in Jan.

Oh... that's alright^^ I'm planning to fix my eyes and nose. But not so sure about the nose because I read that the procedures have a higher risk. So still thinking about it.