BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Oh yeah. I understand what you mean. lol
I have seen a news before that some women go on a tube diet meaning that they receive tube feeding instead of eating real food. I was furious to see that article. they must not understand the beauty of chewing food. :graucho:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually there are the same person. dr shin full name is Shin Yong Ho. sorry about the confusion.

wow~ that is terrible. i agree, the please of life is being able to chew food. being feed through a tube to me consider as a handicap.

hey hongkongphooey. what operation did you get done? and where? and who was your surgeon?

what is lateral 3D? is it the same as lateral canthoplasty?

hey shane what do you know about facial contouring at banobagi? and why didnt you go to banobagi instead of id? i heard they are really good too.

yup.. but lateral 3D involve more then just cutting the corner of your eyes to make it longer. it involved lifting and lowering of the corner as well. dr shin pioneer this method. my friend had lateral 2D which is lengthening the corner and raising.

i did consult with banobagi back in april but it was for 2 jaws and i just don't feel comfortable with the consultant there. they were bashing other clinic and praising their own and i really didn't like that. nothing against the surgeon. i'm sure they're great surgeons. but i would much rather have the procedure done at a clinic that i feel more comfortable with. plus i have feedback from a few incident regarding banobagi which is kinda disturbing which i won't go too much into. basically i am pretty much settle from now on ID for my facial contouring need and dr shin of BK for my nose and eyes and everything else in between. infact i am scedule for a zygomatic body reduction revision in august with ID. i wouldn't feel comfortable having my facial bone touch by anyone other then dr park.

Hi Gingercandy,

Thanks so much for the offer..Iam from Singapore and yes, I speak Mandarin! I will take note of this option. :biggrin:

Thanks for the assurance, Shane. I was a bit apprehensive coz the last time when I went Seoul with a tour group in Dec 11, everything seems to be in Korean at a glance. Felt kinda helpless. Besides, I did not get a chance to go to the train station. My concern is finding my way to the hotel and the directions to the clinics. :smile:

I am now contemplating of going in Aug when you will be there. When are you going? When leaving? Where are you from?

I'm your fellow man :smile: I'm from spore too! How long u going to stay in Seoul? What ps u going to do? I know how it feel to be there for ps the first time. I had my first experience last winter and was not certain too with the choice. But one thing I agree with Shane and hkphooey is to make sure u know what u want and do research, like me I did my nose last winter with Real , it was ok I'm happy with their service but if I'm going to change my face shape with v line and forehead implant now the nose may not match so I'm prepare to do it again ( extra cost .... Haizzzz....)