BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

you need not to worry about finding direction to the clinic. all you need to do is take note of the adddress and district in seoul where your clinics of interest in located. its as simple as that. usually all the main clinics are located in one area in apgujong. so all you need is to get from the airport to there. usually what i would suggest is to take a limo bus from the airport to the station. then take a taxi to get to your hotel. taxi from the airport to some area will cost around 70k to 100k. so you better off taking the limo bus. the subway is pretty easy to navigate. i downloaded a korean subway map onto my iphone so i don't have to carry paper map with me. its really easy to take the subway once you learn a few basic about the route.

i will be going in mid agust on the 14th if i'm not mistaken. i am right next to you in Brunei but i am originally from canada. so if you're interested to join me and a few other, do email me your detail. it would be better if you have whatapps or viber or line that we can stay in touch with.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane you book your stay at highland hotel already? I was thinking of staying there too! I sent an email but no reply :sad: I was asking them 66000 won including tax? If you could answer me that question I could put in my reservation. My only concern is I don't know how long I get to stay at the clinic recovery rm and exact date for surgery because if I'm doing forehead implant I will need to wait for the implant to be done!

not yet, cause i still need to verfied a few things before i place a reservation. i need to take into account the days that i'm going to be in the hospital for recovery. during those days i am going to check out from highland and check back in once i am leave the clinic. most like i will get about 4-5 days so i won't have to pay for days that i'm not going to staying there. its not difficult to get a room with highland so evevn if i walk in, i'm almost certain there will be room for me. if not, i have other option to stay at my friend place. i did not recieved your email. could you send it to me again at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com.

ok, now i got yuour email :smile:

Hey HongKongpooey,
I could understand why you and Shane77's view differ in this aspect. It stems from individual's experience, and personality. :smile:

I thought I need Zoe too at a point and have started communicating with her 1-2 months ago. She was ok with the schedule initially, but in the same week when I suddenly mentioned that I might be doing calf reduction and method of payment for her translation, she replied that her schedule is full. So, I asked when would she be available and I do not need help with the walking, she replied "some clients have already booked me for a while."

I asked her when would she be available after mid Jul, she told me that she would be busy for the whole July and Aug. :shrugs: So, I did not go any further.

Since then, I tried to psyche myself that I would be fine going alone.:confused1:

Admittedly, the first few days are gonna be scary venturing into the unknown.

I am looking at 27 Aug. Where will you leave Seoul?

Hi gingerCandy,

I was thinking about forehead implant. But what if we need to do botox in future on the wrinkles and can't do it coz of the implant?

i will most likely leave seoul in early sept. if you pm me, i got some very valuable information which i think might be of use to you. or email me.

hahaha shane, on this forum, your word is the gospel truth!
i'm glad to hear that taking supplements may not be necessary. to be honest, i was a little hesitant to take anything not prescribed by the doctor as it may counteract their medication.

are you going to be in korea in early august? i'd love to meet up with you, emisa and gingercandy. plus, from your photos, you look like serious arm candy :biggrin:

Thanks for the link, Emisa!
According to the article, it says stop 2 or 3 weeks before surgery, but I would consult with a doctor before stopping your regimen or mass-purchasing supplements.
I was surprised to read that gingko and ginseng may actually interfere with recovery!

arm candy? you mean eye candy right? LOL

that is reason why i don't suggest taking any medication that is not prescribe by the doctor. if there doctor think it will benefit you, it will be in the prescription. and you suppose to stop all unessesasary medication and supplement a few weeks before surgery and a few weeks after. i personally has never seen the benefit of either one of these medication on those who have tried it, nor does it slow down recovery if you don't take it. personally i'm more worry about things like infection or scarring then anything else :smile:

yes my dear, i will be heading to korea in august and i would love if we could meet up there. when would you be heading to korea? and where would you be travelling from? and when are you leaving korea?

Well that's a gd question I never thought about this, so it is on the my question to the dr when I see them. Maybe a face lift will work if the skin sag In future. I think I will not get to meet up with u cos I'm leaving on the 26th

Thank you shane77.
I tried to ask dr.Shin of BK and some other doctors via mail with my photos,
and I am waiting for the reply from them.
I will go to Seoul in Oct. or Nov.for consultation again.
I would like to know, if there's anything I can do after 6 months.