BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

what do you mean if there anything you can do after 6 months?

when you email BK, there won't direct you to dr shin. at BK, the consultant is the one that answer your questions, not dr shin. the only way to see dr shin is via face to face.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I'm so glad I found this thread (if anyone here knows, it was because of the Grand Plastic Central acidentially revealed email addresses).

I really really want to have rhino plastic and double eyelids surgeries in July or August. And I'm very nervous about going there and taking care of myself when I just had the surgeries. I saw that some people are asking to share accommodation cost. I'm interested. Not only because of the cost, but knowing someone to go with is a lot less nerve breaking.

welcome aboard. you need not to worry about travelling alone to korea for plastic surgery. i had my revision eyelid surgery back in january of this year and i went there by myself, and the second time i was alone as well when i had my 2 jaws surgery. the this time around while i wasn't alone for my lateral 3D, i could've done equally well on my own as well. korea is a safe and cater well to foriegner. i met a lot of people from different country who went there alone for surgery without any problem. so trust me when i say you're do fine.

Hi HongKhongpooey, could I ask how much was Zoe's consultation service?

Hi Shane77, how long do you recommend to stay for nose job? I have been talking to Grand Plastic Central. But seems like you guys are recommending a lot of doctors and places, including BK center. Some people's review said that BK center made it seem like an assembly line. Where do you think is the best place for nose job?

Hi. Her prices are tailored to your requirements, I think her prices are very cheap for the level of service you get. Email her at [email protected] for a quote. Tell her you got her details from me on purse forum.

oohhh ok i see. so 2 more questions.

1. now that you have had 2 jaw, does that mean that you have to get a face lift? i heard about that and i want 2 jaw but i dont wanna go for a facelift :sad:

2. what was the disturbing things that you heard about banobagi? i MUST know because i was seriously considering going there.

Hi,

1. Do we need to purchase the hot and cold pack, or it will be prescribed by the clinic?

2. Can we consume water from the hotel tap, or do we need to use the water sterile pen?

THanks!

aha.. I want to go to Korea already but I'm so worried because I heard Zoe picks you up from your hotel and I suck in directions, I get lost easily and I will never figure out the Korean transportation system and will probably get lost on the way to the hotel.
:giggles:

i recommend staying for atleast 10 days after surgery if you planning on doing rhino cause usually there removed your stitches in about 7 days. but that really depend on your heaing rate. if you're a slow healer, there may need to leave the stitches on for a few more days. i personally have no experience with grand nor do i know anyone personally who have had anyting done there. but from what i heard its quite expensive. but that's just a matter of opinion. price should never be a determing factor when making a decision. you have to talk to the surgeon personally to get a feel for his manner. never be taken in by flashy website site and before and after photo posted on their website.

while i agree that BK does run like an assembly line, but that doesn't mean there don't churn out quality work. if you think about vehicle brand such as Mercedes, BMW, and Audi, there are an assembly plant as well, but you would never say that the quality of their vechicles weren't any good. so why would you think the same about BK? alot of clinic such as Regen, Banobagi, ID, does the same as well. i'm not defending BK in anyway since i am not a fan of every surgeon that work at BK. but they do produce quality work. you owe yourself to atleast give them a chance prove their worth. i have had eyelid revision and lateral 3D done at BK and both time i am extremely satisfied with the result, as with a few other here that i know of.

hot and cold pack will be provided free of charge by most clinic and i suggest while you're recovering to avoid tap water as it may contain harmful bateria and csould slow down your healing proccess.