BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately i can't be too specific with my detail about Bano as the individual is a regular on this forum. i can only hope he/she see this post and willing to share with everyone here him/herself. but i can assure you that it has nothing to do with V line. so you have nothing to worry about.

ok thanx. i hope they are willing to share.

Yes, consultant!;) But where do you get the drinkable water? From bottled mineral water, or thru boiling the tap water? Tks.

Hi hongkongphooeyand anyone else who have had experience with ID (SpartanWarrior shane77)! Thanks for posting your experiences and sharing all your knowledge.

Im heading to seoul today with intentions of doing vline surgery at ID with Dr Park asap but when I email them about booking a surgery date, they said there wasnt an opening until the 4th july. They also told me dr lee jihuck would be my surgeon, but I will do my consultation with Dr Park and Joanne.

I was wondering if you did your surgeries with dr park or just consult with him?

another question, since you seem to be the most experienced here, which clinic or doctor is the best with chins? my main concern is my chin i want a very small short and very pointy chin with a small jaw and jawline. i browsed through most known clinics web sites, it seems like the chin area is not talked about that much

Hey !

when you plan to go? Have you fix your travel date already? I know a few of us from the forum will be in Seoul in July / August . We are not traveling together because most of them already book they ticket and hotel however we could meet up if the date over lap. For me think will be in time to catch up with Shane as well as three girls fr sg. Do let me know your date so that I can keep u posted when we r there. I am still okl if u want to buddy up but depend on your travel date .

Cheers!

just because if you do 2 jaws doesn't mean you to need to have a face lift. it all depend on the condition of your skin. if dermis layer of your skin is thick, then the structure of your skin will remain despite having a 2 jaws or any other facial bone related procedure. i think i have more bone taken off my face then anyone else here, but due to my thicker skin structure, my face never really sag. sagging has more to do with excess accumlation of fat around your face then skin. i had a facial lipo and buccal fat remove several years ago, so i never have to worry about sagging skin. but thats just me.

Hi pls don't go Jewelry clinic! Me just did my nose with them on April, Im really regretted! Should had go Taiwan Dr kao instead! Even got translator provided there dr in jewelry clinic still don't follow what patients want! Out of 5 of us 3 of us surgery was diseaster ! My frds epi & lateral over corrected showing too much inner corner fresh! Another one eyelid develop hypertropic scar! Another frd who when there 2 weeks before my group his nose silicone extruded! My nose implant was too high, stretched my skin tightly now only 2 mths already can see silicone implant contour visibility which is caused by silicone skin thinning, It's ugly ! I already told dr before my surgery I do not want a high straight bridge yet he still give me everything opposite! On last 7th june i fly back to seoul want them to replace or remove my implant, its a simple job but the clinic manager insist want me sign agreement state that any infection or contracture they won't be responsible! I was shock! So I never proceed the revision ! They waste my 2k to fly bk just for review! I was like WTF!:rant:They want me to wait 6 mths with such ugly nose.. Now I'm worried about my skin thinning issue may cause extrusion before my 6 mths mark reach lo! I'm damn angry!:pout::pout:

there has been some issue with the nose and eyes at jewelry to my knowledge. but apparently there are pretty good with fat graft from what i heard. there were a few people in our group back in april who had fat graft done and are pretty satisfied with the result. i can't say the same for those who had their nose and eyes done there. look back to previous posting and you will know what i mean.

i rest my case...

its very important for me to share with everyone regarding signing the pre surgical contract that waiver all responsiblity on their part. when such contract is presented to you, always and i do mean always SIGN IT WITH AN x. do not sign it with your true name and signature. and after surgery, always, and i do mean always request for a medical report stating your actual name. this is your only protection against any possible issue that may occur in the future. if you have to, ask for a medical report before surgery, but i doubt many clinic would be willing to do that. so even if you're not totally satisfied with the result afterward, do not express your concern to them just yet until you recieved your medical report with the clinic own letter head. as many of you may have seen in a previous picture that i posted, i always collect a medical report from the clinics and i never sign my real name on the waiver contract. thus far i have fortunate not to have any issue with BK or ID, but just incase if anything does go wrong, i have my medical report at hand to present to my lawyer.

always, always bottled water my dear. you can easily purchase them at your local 7/11 or GS. especially when you eat out, bring a bottle along just incase. most korean restuarant serve boil tap water, or worse just tap water. you can boil your own if the hotel provide a kettle. but bottle watered is still the best choice cause you never know if the kettle that the hotel provided you is clean.

i consulted with dr park for my 2 jaws and dr park were the one that did the surgery as well. usually who you see if who you're going to be assign to your case. i suggest that you be insistent to have dr park do your surgery if that's who you met with and comfortable having the surgery done by.

Hello HKPhooey

I was making my appointment with ID and requesting for Dr Park and Dr Gim for nose and eye but Joanne reply that she make appt with Dr Park and Dr Kim!? I went into their web but could not find any Dr Gim, but found a few Dr Kim .... Hmmmm do u still remember the Dr that did your eye and nose ( his full name?)

Hope you are recoving well !

Hi Shane, I did not sign any pre operation terms agreement with them accept a rhinoplasty report that I requested. That one I sign with my real signature n name but Im worried if my revision they wan me sign agreement they alrdy have my real name le so can still sign fake signature ma?