BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

there may have your real name, but there don't have your real name on a pre surgery waiver contract. so that alone is to your advantage if you ever decide to pursue legal action aginst them. i assume you at least request a medical report for your rhino from them? your case is a little tricky since you already express your dissappintment with the result, they will be more analytical when you sign the revision agreement. i guess you just going to have to take your chance and avoid signing the contract with your real signature and name. plastic surgery in korea is heavily regulated, that why government enforce a 10% charges on on every clinic. so i'm sure if you bring this issue up with the local governement, there will help you resolve this issue in a timely manner.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think it is not easy to sue if you are foreigner. You have to get a local Korean lawyer so maybe there could be an issue of communication or your own country lawyer will get one for you (so you have to pay 2 sets of lawyers).

well taking legal action would be a last resort and i understand the language barrier between both side. but you never want to dismiss the possibility of taking legal action against the clinic. i would suggest first taking this matter face to face with the clinic. and if that fail, go to your local ambassy and see what they can do. if they suggest taking legal action, seek their advice on how to persue it.

Hi GC. I am so pleased you are choosing to use the same surgeons based on my blogs. Dr Gims real name is Dr Kim Junesung but you pronounce it Dr Gim, sorry for the confusion. The reason is there is another 6 Dr Kim's at ID, it's a popular Korean name! I still suggest you do NOT have jaw and rhino surgery at the same time, it's very very hard to breathe after surgery and can be very scary.

Something must be lost in translation. The surgeon you have your consultation with is the surgeon that performs your operation otherwise how else would he know what you want? If Dr Park is booked up till 4th July then personally I would wait for him but it's up to you as I have zero knowledge of the other doctor. When I had my consultation with Dr Park there was a trainee doctor that shadowed him, he was in the room but didn't say a word. Maybe this is the doctor you are referring to and Dr Park will be overseeing the operation, check this with Joanne and consider how comfortable you are with this if this is true. Trainees do need to start somewhere, not sure if I would like it to be me though.

Zoe's costs are extremely reasonable for the level of service she provides. Personally I think shes too cheap. Prices differ from person to person depending on their requirements, tell her what surgery you are having and she will know exactly how much time she will be spending with you. Email her at [email protected] and get a quote.

Hey Tracy. If you click on my user name above my photo you will be able to read all my posts and blogs detailing my journey for all my surgeries, prices, the whole experience so you know what to expect plus lots of tips on what foods and bits and pieces to bring with you.

All 3 hotels I stayed in gave me unlimited water, 2 in your fridge and if you need more ask reception. I used tap water to wash my face but used bottle water for everything else like brushing my teeth, filling the kettle. I did get food poisoning in Korea and wouldnt risk it so I was extra careful. The gel packs the clinic gave me are for hot and cold. Cold if put in the fridge, I put them in the freezer they lasted longer and hot if you soak them in hot tap water from the sink. Personally when it was time to use hot packs I soaked hotel towels in hot water in the basin over and over so it stayed hot. Both provide effective relief but remember its first 4 days cold pack as often as possible then switch to hot packs. Tip, do everything you can in the first 48 hours after surgery to reduce swelling, constantly apply cold packs, walk a lot even if its just around your hotel room and you feel like death, this is key, the more you do the less you swell later, it only works within these 48 hours. After that you are just fighting to reduce the swelling. Hope this will help you.

Botox freezes the muscles. If your implant in your forehead is in front of your muscle which I suspect will be then no you won't be having anymore Botox there. However you can have filler injections like juverderm or restylene to fill in the wrinkles. I have quite a bit of knowledge on this, I've had many injections! I am also reading about a new Botox cream yet to be released, exciting!

To put your mind at rest taxis are relatively cheap, give them an address in Korean, they will plug this into their sat nav and off you go. Tip, don't use the black taxis they are more than double the price aimed at the very wealthy. Then use the metro once youve been there a day or so if you get lost just get off and take the train on the opposite platform to take you back, always have a metro map with you, these are free at some stations in lots of languages. Getting around is fairly easy, I too was a bit worried but after the 1st time it was easy enough for me. Having Zoe take me to all the clinics on day 1 was a massive help as I didn't have enough time to explore Seoul first but the majority of her help came later, she was like a little angel looking after me for everything.

I never paid 10% tax for surgery wor coz they waived it as we all paid cash... Haiz I'm now more trauma on my high implant skin thinning issue.. As I do not have so much money for revision with other clinic now.. I just spend on Epi reversal , forehead fat graft, nasolabial fold fat graft & Rhinoplasty.. :sad: