BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

yeah, BK does the same when you pay in cash. but there also waiver for me even though i am paying in credit card. there actually add the 10% into the overal cost of your procedure. so in a way you are still paying the 10% eventhough there say you're don't have to. i am sorry to hear about everything. i wasn't sure if you were part of our group with cait and leo or were you part of the other group that went to jewelry first. i ended up joining a different group when they all decided on jewelry. so what is your plan at the moment? waited it out for 6 months? i can only hope that everything will turn up well for you in the end.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I haven't fixed my travel date just yet. Most likely, I'll be there from july 11th to July 31st.

Could you recommend me some decent and affordable places to stay there? Where are you staying yourself?

Hi GingerCandy

I'm also look for ppls travel on July which i plan to leave on 18 Jul from spore.

I wanted to have my nose ps still doing research

Which date is the 3 sg girl leaving from spore?

As i'm travel alone

Hi Worries

Thanks for sharing your story, hope you will feel better soon.

Since you are not going to have your revision soon, who know during this few month your nose will look better. Stay positive ;)

Hey GC

Well it's three weeks post op today and my new nose looks good, it looks smaller than it actually is because of swelling each side of the nose, plus some swelling from the silicone paranasal implant. Some days my nose looks like it is not central and other days it looks perfect, swelling is a funny thing it can change hour by hour so my appearance is different every time I look in the mirror. My cheeks are still swollen from the V Line and Genio and I am still eating soft foods as it hurts if I try to chew plus I can't open my mouth that wide yet. My bite is different, it feels like my bottom front teeth have moved but this might be down to gum swelling, they are still very sensitive. I've just started taking Ibuprofen to help reduce the swelling but will be moving to Serrapeptase (Serra Enzyme) as Arnica tablets didn't work for me. Serra Enzyme apparently helps with reduction of swelling, scars, excess hard tissue and mucus / phlegm reduction, wish I had found this drug sooner but I can't say if it works yet, the feedback on Amazon reviews is good though.

I am still sleeping on 3 pillows to help reduce the swelling but in the mornings my face is much bigger, it takes about an hour of moving around for it to settle and not be so hard, talking is hard in the morning too. Where the doc took my ear cartilage for my nose tip still hurt a lot, I can't lay on my side, if I touch my ears I feel a sharp pain, I didn't expect to have this level of discomfort 3 weeks later.

My eyes are looking really good, I will try get some before and after photos on here.

I have limited feeling in my cheeks, chin and around my eyes but I get more feeling coming back every day. I am so glad I run my own business, if I worked in a big office like I did before I don't think I could face people staring as I do look strange, like someone has blown into a straw and puffed out my face so you cant see any wrinkles or cheek bone definition. I don't think I will start to see any definition for at least another 2-3 weeks. When my friends came to visit they burst out laughing, to be honest I do look like a cartoon sketch lol. Hope you can feed off this when you reach week 3 too. NYC

Hello Dan4me,
I know that you had a V-line or jawline surgery at Item clinic. Did you also get a nose job there? If so, what was your experience like, and would you mind sharing your before/after pictures? Thanks!

I am staying with friend for the first week but after surgery most likely staying at highland hotel. It will be my first time staying in this hotel but a few of the ppl in this forum stayed there before and they said is decent and near most if the ps clinic.

I don't know their exact date but I know they will be there 8/9 aug our national day that week and stay for about 2/3 weeks so don't think you will be.

Hey

Thks for the update and speedy recovering. I am following your progress so that I know what to expect when it is my turn :smile:

Three cheers for vanity !!!

Hi y'all,
I read that Citi Bank atms don't charge foreign bank card fees... Is this true? What's the best way to exchange money to KRW? I'm sure this has already been covered somewhere in the past, but I couldn't find it through search. Tips anyone?

Hi Asin,
How's the healing process going? I was wondering how your revision nose job went at Banobagi. I'm considering them for a primary in September... Would you mind sharing your b/a pictures?
I hope your chin turned out alright!

yeah go ahead and email me. i will try to help you out as much as i can.

Quick update guys. I am at week 3 of post open for 2 jaw surgery. My swelling is mostly only on on my cheeks now. Still can't insert 2 fingers in mouth. I can eat soft sweets eggs fish and noodles. No meat or chicken thought unless I am swallowing it. Chin and upper lip still very numb. Sometimes feels itchy. I can sleep on side now but I still elevate my head a bit. Leaving in a few more days. Can't wait to be home!