BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's cool that you know what you want! That way, you'll be less likely to be talked into getting procedures you don't need or want.

I'm looking to get a V-line to make my face look slimmer. I think I might have to get rhino along with V-line if there is a dramatic reduction in case my nose looks out of proportion afterwards. It will be my primary rhino.

I'm also hesitant about the rib graft. It seems like a really invasive procedure and I don't like the idea of having a scar in the chest area.

wow~ your nose is coming along extremely nicely. there is definetely an improvement with your nose. from the front, your nose indeed does look like megan fox. the resemblence is uncanny!! dr Gim did a great job with your eyes as well. i bet when your swelling goes down completely, you're look even better than what you look like now. excellent my dear :smile:

kkim120~ i still consider my self average looking :biggrin: i might have a different opinion about my self once i had my rhino revision and zygoma revision. for now, i like to go with i am just average, not extremely good looking but not terribly ugly. as for my before picture, that my dear you just going to have to wait until i finish with everything, meaning the blog/website, and my completed look :P

Hi hongkongphooey,

can i have your B & A too? my email is tari_tigerlily @ yahoo dot com

you never have to worry about having your valuable stolen at ID. all your item would place in your own personal recovery room before hand and there are CCTV all over the recovery room. but if you're concern about your valuable, you can always keep them in your hotel room. when i was there, i had all my belonging kept in a luggage and protected with a combination lock. so there would have to haul my entire luggage if there want to get at my valuable. but again, i can assure you that the staff at ID are very honest. so you need to worry about it too much.

Well, even with higher prices, I'm planning on consulting Dr. Gim at ID... Your nose has confirmed it. hahaha

I'm waiting to see what BK's going to quote me... After seeing Dan4me's b/a I'm seriously considering them as well. Why does BK have such a bad rep? Dan4me turned out amazing! and Shane's eyes are like Lee Min Ho's! and both highly recommend their surgeons. What's the history behind all the negative BK reviews?

What does V-line entail? Is it a chin implant plus shaping your jawline? Either way it sounds painful... I think I must have said this already, but if you end up getting a rhino please keep us all updated. I've read nearly all 200+ pages on this thread and the several hundred pages of the asian nose job threads, and I'm still worried.. Hahaha

As for knowing what I want... It's only because I don't want a dramatic change in my face/nose... Not because I'm pretty or anything, but I've resigned myself to my face. And I don't have the money to do several procedures... So I only want minor changes in my nose so my nose looks better without looking out of place. Besides, I want my friends to say "Oh, you look prettier! Did you lose weight or something?" as opposed to "Oh. When did you get your nose done?" haha!

For other forumers who've had work done: what did your friends say? at least the ones who didn't know you were getting something done, and saw you after your recovery?

Man... You set really high standards.. If I were a boy (lols Beyonce), I probably be anywhere near where you're at... and I'd still consider myself average. But then again, I'm Korean, and average non-surgery Korean guys look nothing like the celebrities we see on TV. LOL

Are you getting your cheeks done in August? Is that why you're going?

Now that you mention it.. this is true!
Shane? what is your skin regimen?! SHAAARE!! :biggrin:

as some who have had 2 rhinoplasty, your eating habit doesn't change that much. the first few days after the surgery you won't feel like eating too much, but you will have no issue keeping your food down. certain food may cause nasal congestion, so i would avoid those food for as long as your nasal passage is still block. but once the splint come off and your nasal swab is taken out, you can go back to eating comfortably. but the first week or so will be a bit troublesome.

tip plasty usually involve taking your septal cartilage and shaping it into little square shape known as a cap and placing it at the tip to increase the length of the projection. tiplasty is best perform via an open technique for best result, although some surgeon does use a close technique when performing tip plasty. it won't look awkward if surgeon can obtain a better view of the structure of your nose. that is why tip plasty is best perform with an open techique rather than a close one. close rhinoplasty is usually only perform to remove dorsal hump on the nose and there is a risk of developing scar tissue using the close technique.

hope this help

Worries,
Email/Call Dr Kao for opinion, and another good clinic for opinion. Then, put these options on the table and hear from inhouse experts (like Shane and HKPooey) what they will do?

U'll be alright, Worries :woohoo::woohoo: