BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Yes, I will be there from 27 Aug. I could meet up with you guys that whole week!!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi hongkongphooey

thanx for your photo
it looks great i dont see any swelling ?
and how about your v line also looks good
cant see it clearly

don't let the picture fool ya, i just have an average skin. but it was worse before. part of the 44 procedure that i had include 2 PRP, 2 laser skin resurfacing, 1 diamond dermabrasion treatment, 1 fractional laser treatment, 1 derma needling treatment and one jab of vitamin C + collagen. and this is on top of my daily facial routine and facial treatment once a month at a salon.

i am considering additional skin treatment at hushu at apgujong. but i want to see what is available first and whether i have the time for it while i'm there.

thanks for your comment. i am half chinese and half korean. my chinese in me is telling me not to do it, but the korean side in me is saying go for it :roflmfao:

actually i have no plan to change the overall shape of my nose. i just want to create more height and projection which is something which i sorely lack. now i could probably get away with not doing zygoma reduction but i definetely need a rhino revision to correct the bulbousness of my nose. i have gone over every area of my face and made hundred of different measurement and calculation comapring my profile to that of celebrities and i've concluded that a higher nose and a longer projection will be aesthetically pleasing for me. but i really appreciate a second opinion. just about everyone who looked at my picture agree that a new nose would compliment well with my new face. so its nice to hear a different opinion about it.

thats great to hear that we could atleast spend 3 days together:smile: 3 days is always better than none :smile:)

hi shane, which skin treatment do you feel was the most effective?

Hi Shouislove

I love HongKongpooe look! She has this look alike of MF, but with her own character look :tender:

Personally i feel the treatment that is the most effective has to be dermabrasion. But the down time much longer too. PRP would be my second choice. Then follow by derma needling. There is no treatment that will guarantee flawless skin, as long as there is improvement its worth continuing the treatment.

Hi hongkongphooey can I too please see your b&a [email protected]. Thanks!

thanks, i was considering dermabrasion. i will look into prp as well. do you feel that dermabrasion or prp helped reduce the size/appearance of your pores? i think that is my main problem

I guess I have read quite a "few" pages of genio, V-line, 2-Jaw surgeries, etc. to-date.

I am interested to go for V-line (so inspired by Dan4me) and tiplasty. But OMG... I can't imagine the pain I have to go thru'. I really must salute to the members who have gone thru' the procedures.

I guess... beauty is a price to pay...

Scroll back a page or so and you will see my prices I paid. You are NOT getting ripped off. Zoe told me that ID has a clear one price policy. If you are a famous Korean star or just a poor waitress from the Bronx the price is the same. You only get discounts for multiple procedures as this is cost effective for
GA, time in theatre, staff time, consolidation is always cheaper. Dr Park is famous for his skills and the after care is 5 star treatment but its up to you, choose another clinic to save a couple of hundred bucks. ID is so well known for their work, this is why they dont discount much, they dont have to. Zoe also told me nearly all the people she take for consultation end up having surgery at ID for some type of facial contouring, this speaks volume, a no brainer for me. Personally for a life changing procedure I would have paid 12 million just to get Dr Park as in this case I will only go with the best, it's not a money issue, it's an outcome issue get it right the first time or spend more time and money on revision was my thinking.

Yeah it certainly looks better now a lot of the swelling has gone down, more defined. Megan Fox's nose in real life has this weird bobble on the tip but in her official photos it's not there so of course I used the official photos in lots of different angles if you recall. Also from the side her nose is more straight, as I mentioned during one of our many chats in my apartment at Highland I put a curve in it as I thought this would be too masculine for me and I am soooo glad I did. I think my nose looks 'fun' from the side, in other words not straight and serious. When the swelling for my V line subsides, I'll take more photos but this won't be till end of July early August me thinks.... PS, will email you the photos of all of us soon!

Hi

Found this link on PF (Kain member) which I think is interesting to share about nose rhinoplasty

http://www.komci.org/GSResult.php?SS=2&DisplaySearchResult=1

http://komci.org/GSResult.php?SS=2&DisplaySearchResult=1

GORETEX
http://www.komci.org/GSResult.php?RID=2038KJORL-HN%2F2004.47.9.854&DT=1&ITEMNO=102&TITEM=197

SILICONE
The Infection after Augmentation Rhinoplasty Using Silicone Implant
http://www.komci.org/GSResult.php?RID=0014JKSAPS%2F2007.13.2.133&DT=1