best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hello. Is it eyelid surgery?
Is it Dr wong Gleneagles?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello
How do you get the latest news on who's coming to SG?

How much did you girls paid for tics from SG to korea?

Hi everyone,

I am coming to Korea to get a double eyelid revision to get a bigger (medium) fold with outer lids instead of the tapering i have right now. I got my non suture method double eyelid surgery at MIGO. They were good however, I find the fold too small now, it doesnt even look like i have eyelids in pictures. I would also like to get a rhinoplasty (bigger nasal bridge and tip plasty or lengthening).

I was initially looking into BK Dongyang but it seems like they have bad reviews. After reading this forum, it seems that Banobagi is best for eyelid revision and VIP for nose.

I need some recommendations from people that have gotten double eyelid surgery (medium outer fold) and rhinoplasty (bigger bridge and tip plasty). I am korean btw.

I will be in korea from around oct 14th to nov 1st. Will anyone be there around that time?

I've just PM you, please check you message:P

hi all, i'm new to this forum..i saw some website links posted a few pages back. i saw
face-line.com. can anyone tell me if this clinic is good? i didnt see you all mention it for face contouring. and for face contouring which are some of the best doctors that y'all would recommend? please share. thanks so much!

Heard dat Sunshine's rate is quite reasonable. If u ask d clinic to book for u, there might be a special rate.

You are getting the same as me and at the same clinic. I will be there on Oct 10-20. PM and I will keep in touch with you.