BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you look great nanxy, much better when i first saw you with your nasal splint. i told you before that its hard for me to judge how your new nose comply with the rest of your face, but after seeing your picture, i can now see that its a match made in heaven. i would've like to see more of your face, but from what i can see, the result turn out great. heck, i might even consider doing my nose and zygoma together in august if i have the time.

and please do send me the group photo that we took together. i really miss the gang and can't wait for a reunioun in april.

thanks shane! i'm so very grateful for all your posts and advice, seriously would have been so lost without it.

ya when I see u on the 5th I should look all presentable! I hope lol!

I dunno whos nose to request for though lol

Shane u doing ur nose this time around?? I thought u wanted to wait 6 months at least :o

not sure yet, i am stiull considering whether to do my nose this time or wait un til 6 month. i want to consult with dr park whether its possible to have my nose revision 3 months into my 2 jaws. i just going to have to wait and see after i consult with ID :smile: but don't worry, i will still be able to take good care of you whether you do 2 jaws or not :smile:

Dermis fats bridge augmentation

Hi Anyone in this forum done Dermis fats on nasal bridge augmentation? Is it smooth & contour? Or is there Any uneveness & lumpiness? Pls kindly share...thank u!

hi ritchallthetime, my experience at id was very positive. I went in wanting to get vline surgery, zygoma reduction and possibly a nose job but dr park and joanne both told me separately that a zygoma reduction wouldn't help me much as my face is wide due to my skull and not my zygoma so it would be a waste of money (thank god as i didn't have enough money anyways). vline surgery would suit me better as it will lengthen my face slightly and slim my wide jaw. They also said my nose was pretty and suited my face. When I spoke to dr gim about it, he also said my nose was fine, although it could be improved.

if the doctors are professionals, i don't think they will push you to do anything you don't want to unless you ask about it. keep in mind a suggestion is only a suggestion, and you only do what you want to do, not what they want you to do.

Ooo cool - have you booked for April yet? I havent booked anything yet but if you are booking for April i may too. Would be cool to hang out etc.

I am from UK :smile: just reading your past posts and seen u are a UKer too - i am from Cardiff, Wales. How about you?

Do you think it is wise for me to just go to ID for consult and not try others? They tick every one of my boxes and highland hotel sounds easy to book and get to as well...
Is ID near other clinics?

Hi Shouislove,

I will be there slightly later but around the same period. Which hotel have you booked? Which clinics have you shortlisted?

Hey Iloveegg,

Could you do me a favour please? If you remember, could you help to check with Dr Park if I could have local anaesthetic when removing tube from my ear and doing stitches after V-line surgery? I heard from HongKongpooey that its quite painful, and I can't even take injection well, much less this.

Thanks!!:sweatdrop:

To be honest, i don't think dr park would use local anesthesia for the sole purpose of removing the tube from behind the ear. Personal opinion but local anesthesia jab will be more painful then having the tube removed. Threshold for pain will vary from individual. You can request that there don't stick the tube too deep cause it seem the deeper the tube is inserted, the more painful it is when removed. Fortunately the depth of my tube were shallow, so there weren't much discomfort when it was removed. Both time when the tube was pull out, i was able to tolerate it. Not saying that it doesn't hurt. To ask for local anesthesia is not necessary since it only take a few second for the surgeon to removed the tube and about 15 minute for the LA to take effect. Simply request the surgeon to removed the tube slowly, not yank it out.