BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Ha ha ha! You know who Gandhi is right? Well he walks across deserts in a pair of flip flops so you can imagine how dry those poor flip flops get and that's how my mouth felt after surgery! I'm glad you are liking my humour, I do tend to sneak it in, I guess my personality is laid out bare for all to see, ooh er.

Living in England from a young age, English is my first language but originally I am from Hong Kong and also speak Cantonese. I didn't realise I was giving English lessons too, how cool is that!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ben, it's such a shame you can't answer my question as to why currently an active user of this forum is paying exactly the same price for surgery as I did and she is NOT using Zoe and I DID use Zoe only 3 weeks ago as this totally contradicts your claim that using Zoes services will increase your surgery price by 10-15 percent. I think you should at the very least answer this question especially as you are the one that put out this "advice" for all to see, your reply is "I don't wish to get into a debate with you". It's not just with me, it's for other people reading this thinking about using Zoe, you've really confused everyone and contradicted actual real life current case studies.

Yes Zoe may well take commission but NOT from our pockets. How much the clinic pay Zoe has nothing to do with us, that's called running a business. I rest my case and no Ben this is not a personal attack on you, I am a stick for accurate information and if I see somrthing not quite right, I will question it, everyone knows I ask a lot of them so I can get things right.

Great observation. From certain, my cheekbone doesn't seem to have an issue. But when observe from certain angle, the problem is very obvious. I did consult with dr park regard my zygoma and he did mention that i have an issue with asymmetry between my left and right cheek bone. Plus the issue is with the zygoma body with is the front of the cheek not the lateral arch. There will be a mark improvement in my overall appearance once its is resolved in august.

Now you have baby toothbrush you are good to go, green light ahead! Go show 'em your bones babe and good luck with your surgery not that I think you need luck, you and Mum are in very safe hands. Ps your email never reached me, I am at [email protected] not .com as most people are.

As you've been there before you will know Young Dong, Highland and Sunshine are all very close to one another. I think Highland is the cheapest but I didn't like the peeling wallpaper much and the room lacked warmth but comfy enough. I've got a load of photos of my room if it helps. All 3 hotels I stayed in had a computer but I still used my iPad via wireless and sometimes the reception was just pants!

I declared £11k through customs. I changed most of my money to US Dollars so the bulk in my bum bag was less as I had a hard job getting any fifties from the bank. But I had to change again from USD to KRW when I was there. There are hardly any Brits in Korea and if I didn't have US Dollars then I would of struggled a bit as some smaller exchange places don't take GBP. I think 10k is plenty as I did loads of shopping and still came back with loads a money.

I will be flying with a group of friends and my bro, we are all very friendly so feel free to fly with us.

I lost count how many clinics I had online consultations with, more than 8 I would say at a guess, certainly all the big ones. I did a phenomenal amount of homework every day till the early hours, I wanted to learn everything and so far it has paid off. I must admit from the start ID was at the top of my list, I think everyone has an idea of their top 3 before they even arrive in Seoul. Homework is so important, not just from this forum, there are loads more some of them with actual surgeons answering questions, I used them a lot for medical advice not procedural advice as they are American and I learned a lot.

Hope this helps.

I don't remember saying that hiring zoe will i-add an additional 10-15 % to your overall surgery cost. What i'm saying is that the clinic will compensate 10-15% to zoe for her referral. You should know that clinic would always quote for a procedure gross sum larger than what you would eventually paid for. Clinic always anticipate the client to haggle for a discount. How much i paid and how much you paid would depend on how
Much you were able to negotiate and if the clinic required to pay out a commission or not. If you were referred by someone to that clinic, the clinic is expected to compensate that particular individual for their effort. So to offset that compensation, the clinic are required to sustain the 10-15% above what you would eventually paid for if you had not been referred. I'm not talking about paying 10-15% more than, i'm talking about getting an additional 10-15% discount on top of what you're able to haggle for. And it make no sense when you're saying that the money doesn't come out of our pocket to pay zoe. Who do you think pay for your own surgery?? Definitely not the clinic.

If you Send over some of your pic, i might be able to advice you on what you need. I had chin implant before as well, also in thailand. So i might be able to relate and share with you my opinion.

hehe~ i think my room at the end of the fifth day were much worse then yours. there were blood stain every where abd the whole room didn't smell too pleasent either :smile:

I have asked three times, please answer this question, I need to be clear:

Why currently an active user of this forum is paying exactly the same price for surgery as I did and she is NOT using Zoe and I DID use Zoe only 3 weeks ago.

please read through my previous post again. i NEVER said that using zoe services will increase your surgery cost by an additional 10-15%. all i'm saying is that the 10-15% that the clinic could be paying for referal could be use toward your own saving. prove me wrong nanx and i will admit its my mistake.

can you give me your email? ill be happy to send you my pics, i love your evaluations and your extensive knowledge and help

hi HKP
yes i plan on going to seoul cuz im sure that they are the best in the world when it comes to my type of nose and bone work.

i didnt get my money back, and even when i emailed them and they responded back with an evaluation, i asked if they can give me a reduced price since they took my money but never did what they promised, they answered that it has been too long ago and i shouldve asked a long time ago ( which i did btw)

online consultations are sometimes decieving though, they try to attract you with talking you into things you dont need and promise thing they wont achieve. like you said before, its best to go there and go to as many clinics as possible

shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com