BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Email over a picture of yourself so I can see who I'm talking to can ya

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kayrider, Im planning to get my rhino and eye done in korea ad now in the midst of searching for good place to go. Do you mind sending me ur B&A photos please and which doctor you went to?

my email is [email protected]

thanks a lot!

Hi Nanxy,
You must be bombarded with requests for pics! please add me to your email list for b&a pics when you are less busy. Thanks a bunch :smile:
My email is [email protected]
Thank you for all the advice so far!

the goretex study shows an overall complication rate of 9.2%, with 14.2% of those being due to infection giving an overall infection rate of 1.31%

the silicone study does not give an overall complication rate, but it does give an overall infection rate of 2.9%

yes rinsing mouth as well and i can brush a bit with a baby toothbrush. i can eat finely sliced beef though it still hurts to chew. mostly just suck on it. temple still hurts but only on one side now. i will ask doctor about it today on my final consultation before i return to NY.

Thanks for that :smile: ID are quite reasonable in terms of prices - and with such raving reviews I am just tempted to go to them! Although I know I should consult diff surgeons as well.

I am planning to go next March or April depending on costs of flights but tbh I wish I can go tomorrow - have been waiting so long to do my nose now!

I am definitely using Zoe's services though. After reading your aftercare with her I could definitely use her too.

I am still contemplating jaw. I just do not like my chin... When i smile it becomes so pointy and its long i just hate it. But i am worried about the whole breathing thing but I am only going to S.Korea once next year so would prefer to do it all at once... >__< i may end up not doing it now

I am returning to Korea next April not for surgery but to enjoy all the Korean cuisines I missed out on due to recovery and to meet up with Zoe and some others I met plus I want to show Korea to my ill brother who is considering teaching English there.

I understand if you want to have all surgeries together, at least ive given you a heads up as to what to expect with restricted breathing so you can make an informed decision. Which part of the UK are you at and are you Asian or English?

Sigh, yeah, I'm starting to feel pretty dissatisfied with Banobagi. As mentioned in an earlier post, the aftercare was pretty crappy. I did not even get to see the facial contouring and fat grafting doctor until DAY THIRTEEN!!!!! The day before I was going home!!! They spent like 5 minutes on me total. I felt pretty neglected. I didn't really like the consultant either. She seemed very grasping and didn't give a crap about me. She was pushing all these surgeries on me but when I asked if I needed scar gel for my nose, she said I don't need it. I bet it is because she does not get commission on that haha. Meanwhile, the translator who probably gets no commission gave me her honest opinion and told me I didn't need undereye surgery or V-line surgery. I'm getting kind of angry thinking about it. If the results of my surgery came out great, I'd be okay with everything, but at this point my jawline still looks quite weird and I suspect it won't get much better. Sigh.

I had V-line surgery so there were stitches in my mouth. The spiciness probably made the wounds swell up

Hi,

I would like some advice from anyone who has had nose and eyelid surgery done as I am experiencing very bad acne and skin problems post op which is now 3 months ago.

I went to Banobagi a few months ago to have eyelids and full nose job, the results were fantastic, just what I expected if not better. The swelling innitially made me super nervous because I looked so ugly like Avatar where my nose was massive but it died down after a month and looked a lot more normal.

My only major worry from having the surgery now is that the skin all over my face ie, chin, cheeks and forehead have become very itchy, sensitive, spotty and pimply and seems to be getting worse over time. My skin before the operation was always very clear and smooth so I am quite distraught about it now and was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and what they have done to try and improve it?

Please help. x

Hey, I will also reply to you by email but I want to say V line takes at least 3 months to start seeing good definition, this is what Dr Park my surgeon told me. The final result when all the swelling and those lumps and bumps we both got in our mouths fully disappear is 6 months post op. I was told I will get no jowel sagging but may get a little under the chin about 1-2mm, i have no sagging on my chin but it is still swollen.

Personally, I don't think you needed V Line you looked great to begin with and still do but your V line was very slight, do you know how many mm's was shaved?. I did need it, I had 4mm shaved off so my profile change will be very noticeable once all swelling goes. Please don't worry or get mad, it's too early for that, give it more time.

I am sad to hear about your experience with Banobagi, 13 days to see the surgeon is just unbelievable as I saw my surgeon twice a day for the first two days he came to my recovery room in the morning and early evening and he was at all 3 of my check ups and i kept him for ages with loads of questions every time he never got annoyed and never rushed me. This is what I keep banging on about on here that aftercare is so important but it seems my advice is falling on deaf ears for some people who are only interested in price but the clever ones have taken heed.

dan4me has a lovely nose :smile: think u should be in good hands with dr hong

I was planning on doing two jaw, but even doing 4 jobs I might not have enough (it's soo expensive) so might end up doing rhino this time around.

I'll let you know by mail when I've consulted with the doctors :smile:

Awww, surprised to see my name mentioned. :love:
Thanks so much for your compliment !