BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These eyes look super familiar. are these from K?

haha well excuse me for not keeping my room clean. at that moment i was preocupied with being able to breathe and drink my food. lol. this small room was boring but damn those 3 days sleeping in that soft bed made me want to buy one of those patient beds. XD

BABY TOOTHBRUSH! gotta head out tonight to get it. gosh you're invaluable! i've shot you an email so now you have my email address.

i'm not an alcoholic or anything, lol, i just love good wine and cheese and there was an abundance of that around in europe.

thanks again!

Hey KK

Tried Real plastic clinic if implant is not on your list at all. I went to three places for consult and all of them give different opinion on my nose. First was VIP they blown my head with a 10mil quotation than regen quote me 4.5mil with bridge impact tiplasty and break my bone between the eye to narrow them ! Last stop at real , the doc I saw was a really senior one with many yrs of experience . I like him because he sound very warm during the consultation told me my forehead and chin make my profile proportion odd but since I'm only requesting for nose he just base on the weakness. Since I am not doing other he suggest that I just get tiplasty and not rise my bridge otherwise my new nose will look too over for a weak forehead and weak chin. The clinic was not bad the op was a walk in the park. I must said at that time no one tell me to avoid spicy food :smile: I went back to eating all the goodies korean food third day after! But after reading this forum I strongly advise you avoid it , thk god nothing happen to me narrow escape...

Hope this infor help

me and HKP opinion may clash but i know we are still good friend. i'm sure HKP understand that it wasn't a personal attack against zoe and that i was only looking out for the welfare of others who are considering her service. i think the best option for you is to buddy up with some one who had been to seoul before. or the very least get a friend who would be able to understand the language. its a lot easier to navigate the street of seoul if you understand the local languages. if all seem lost, then go ahead an recruit zoe. she certainly could save your precious hours and countless mistake.

thanks for your compliment about my look. for whatever reason i don't think being charming is a trait that i excel at. i would say that my second picture give a more accurate description of my character... mysterious. but personality wise, i do not reflect my look as i am very sociable person in real life :smile: having more surgeries doesn't give me an advantage over other men in term of look, but it does gives me more confident, confident which are sorely lack by men these day :smile:

Quote from earlier posting:
"If you read the price others are paying for V Line at ID right now and they are NOT using Zoe versus the price I paid for V Line having used Zoe then you can clearly read it's exactly the same price, so I beg the question, what 10-15 percent increase?" I await your reply to the question

Quote from your earlier posting:
"I have nothing against Zoe as a person or a friend". Up to the day I left Seoul, you had only met Zoe briefly twice, first time a year ago and you spoke for about 2 minutes, the second time about 30 seconds when she was with me. Friend? Really?

briefly. i will not name clinics or doctors to get a better answer. in 2005 i had a chin implant in thailand. in 2009 i went to seoul for a v line surgery, the surgeon only operated on my mandible but didnt touch my chin because he found out during surgery that i have a chin implant ( he didnt ask me or do an xray prior to surgery. in 2010 i returned to seoul again for another surgery supposedly to take place, but the surgeon refused to operate on me as i am not a candidate for that surgery.

now, i sent my photos and x rays for several clinics ( including the clinics i perviously been to)

my main concern was my chin and nose.

one clinic told me that they will reoprate on my mandible angle and remove my chin implant, do a genioplasty, and shave the sides of my chin + rhinoplasty.

another one said, they will only remove my chin implant and replace it with a smaller pointier one, but no bone work at all. + rhinoplasty

another said they will not touch my chin at all because it was previously operated on but they will do my nose.

another one said they will do a vline surgery + cheeks ( i didnt ask for that but they recommended) + nose

who shall i trust :sad:

why do you want a zygoma revision? i see nothing wrong with your cheekbones! please do explain :smile:

Another quote from your earlier posting:
"for those who wish to bargain is to not bring a translator with you". A person giving advice should remain impartial. You should never tell people to not use a service, that is wrong and somewhat undermines peoples intelligence. I personally dislike BK and have expressed this but i will never tell anyone to not use them, that to me is crossing the line. This is what I have an issue with, your lack of impartialness not just about Zoe but also how you tell people to stay away from certain clinics based on 'what you have heard'.

ooh ooh I know exactly who you are now, I followed your blogs from another forum. I don't have the answer, no one on here will as no one has seen you, your x-rays and unfortunately we are not surgeons. Are you planning on going to Seoul again, I think it would be best if you speak to all the surgeons in person before making any decisions as I am sure you want to make this your last op. I am also sorry that your first clinic tricked you badly and took all your money, I remember your story vividly, did you get your money back?

i wish not to get into a debate with you nanxy, think what you like and assume what you like but i know for a fact that zoe does compensated for her referral. i may not know the exact detail of her arrangement since i don't get compensation from ID. if you choose not to believe me, then i can't change your mind about that can i?

for your information, i've met zoe back in april long before you met her last month. she can verified this. i wouldn't say that my relationship with her is as close as you are with her, but i still consider her a friend. she took great care of my friend at her own expensense when he was in korea in may to have his nose implant removed. so why you think i wouldn't consider her a friend just because she spend more time with you then she did with me?

think what you like and say what you please, i'm not her to argue, i'm here to help.