BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

My Korean friend also mentioned Migo and Yerom (but the website is in Korean). But looking at HKpooey's result, I m quite incline to go ID. Will still consult Migo coz I want to hear few clinics' opinion.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considered this a mutual seperation :roflmfao: just because our friendship is deminish doesn't mean we're abandoning this forum. we still going to be around to share custody of all our children. :roflmfao:

Oh! Thanks for the heads up. I'll look up Yerom too... Do you have their website URL? I've already emailed Migo... AHhahaha. I have to be working.. this forum has become addictive... D:

Wow, another user with a strong command!!:woohoo:

Hahhaha, so funny!! I share the same sentiment!! Well said!:yes:

huh? what do you mean? Command of English?

Dude... It's not anything special. I just grew up in the States is all..

I bet I can't even begin to pronounce your native language ;P

Hahha, so funny. LOL. You guys just can't stop making me laugh.:roflmfao:

Here you go, kkim120. I do not know how to navigate and so she sent me the b/a pics link:

http://yeromclinic.co.kr/01nose/01nose.php

Hi Shane - I'd like to send you my photos for your recommendations on what surgeries would be most beneficial to me. My goal is to have a slimmer lower face and a very natural looking nose.

I definitely want to undergo mandible reduction and rhino. I had Goretex chin implant in 2010, and I'm thinking of getting it removed and replaced with sliding genioplasty. My concern is that after mandible reduction, my chin will look too big and out of proportion compared to my mandible. However, I've read that goretex is difficult to remove because it's fully integerated with skin tissue. Is one month enough to return to work with stares after V line and rhino? I know it takes 6 months for final results.

Also, does dr. gim offer any other materials for nose other than silicone? My mom had a silicone rhino 20 years ago, and it looks really unnatural. The tip is thinning and looks like the silicone is going to extrude very soon. You can see the contour of the implant on her nose.

Ok..I have to migrate to U.S or U.K.:wondering

just one and it turn out quite exceptional. i haven't recieved any negative feedback from her yet and its been nearly 3 months since she had it done there. all the staff at MIGO are really really nice, and the doctor from what i heard are easy going and laid back. they don't seem pushy and they're not in a hurry to take your money. an example of this was when a friend of mine place a deposit for her eyelid surgery, but decided she wanted to have it done next time. MIGO were kind enough to issue her a complete refund. you won't get that kind of gesture at jewelry thats for sure.

their pre and post op seem pretty good. i was there to witness their after care when one my friend had her breast agumentation. since MIGO is still a small clinic, there are more personal in term of their care. the little thing you can expect them to do extremely well. what i like about MIGO is that there're specialize in thick skin rhinoplasty. i personally have thicker skin then the average individual. so their service does appeal to me. but since there don't speak fluent english, i would need to bring my friend along with me when i scedule an appointment with them in august.

send them over at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com and i'll see what i can do. i would need a clear photo og your front, angle and side profile picture with your hair tied back so that your ear is visible. please do not tilt your head down or smile in the photo as it i won't be able to accurately measure your face.

That's interesting... that they don't speak English. They have an English website and a consultation request page as well. If no one speaks English fluently, who will answer my questions?! :O

Do you know what your friend paid for her surgery? Not that price is the determining factor... But it's nice to know. I'll just wait for them to get back to me, if not then I'll just pop in for a walk-in consultation :smile:

As for BK... I don't know what the other forumer's experience was, the one who had the awful experience.. But for me, they're online service has been exceptional. They respond to all of my questions and request within a day and if it's day time there, within minutes. If their online service is any indication of their service in real life, I can't imagine having a bad experience there... Maybe it's because they know I'm Korean, so they're favoring me... But whatever the reason, the consultant is really nice and very "attentive" to my emails... And from my Korean research (as limited as it is), they seem to be a well-respected clinic. I wonder what happened with Seoul_soon...

forgive me, but when i say potsis correction for her eyes, what i meant to say is she did not recieved them. here is the reason. my friend has a different set of orbital struture then the rest of us. her top facial feature are concave because her orbital radius is smaller, there is limited to how much range she could open her eyes. when you do ptosis correction, you're basically making your eyelid more powerful so that when you open your eye, your lid fold all the way up. due to the structure of her eye, it doesn't benefit her case. so dr shin never perform ptosis correction for her. but what dr shin said that if he see the need during the procedure to perform a ptosis correction, then he will do it free of charge. my friend does have a small ptosis problem, but because dr shin felt that it is so minor, there is no need to correct it. beside the photo i posted of her eyes is only a month into here surgery. there are still plenty of recovering for her to do. so lets just see how it is in a 3 month or 6 months. when i had ptosis correction i had the same issue where my left and right eyelid folded differently.