BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

You are sooo sweet! I can email a photo, you don't need a full account, drop me your email address so I can send it, also I will try think of some more tips to help you and Mum along on your exciting new journeys. I hope everything I've posted about ID is accurate so far, I am a bit of a stick for this and hope my blogs of post surgery tips will also help. Commission haha, I wish. The only reason I lurk about on here is because I am in hiding. No not from the Mafia but innocent people calling themselves friends and family, I don't want to shock them into a coma with my big fat chipmunk face so take advantage of me while you can. You were on a diet of alcohol? nice! I know what thats like, I live in Europe!

So you really are super duper prepared, but did you remember to buy a baby toothbrush? Lolz

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh, I am so sorry to hear that, I guess it is first come first served during the busy period, at least you won't need to put up with a snoring selfish room mate like I did, who put the TV on full blast at 3am just because she couldn't sleep, lucky for her I was feeling like I had just been run over by a truck!!

Just a thought, maybe they have a reserve list, worth a try?

Hey Em

Here in the UK we use numbing cream a lot, especially for tattoos, derma rollers, fillers and Botox so I know it is safe to use on open wounds. You could buy a tube of this cream called EMLA and take it with you. Apply liberally I mean really slap it on close to the tube an hour before they take you down for the tube removal and stitches, it takes about half hour to start working and lasts about two hours. Wipe it all off before you go down. This should do the trick. I have derma rollered my face lots of times, using this cream I couldnt feel a thing even after I draw blood (I know bit sick but that's how it's done if you want baby skin complexion). But please don't do this on the sly, I would go straight to the top and tell Dr Park during your consultation that this is your intention and ask if it is ok with him. I am sorry I scared you, I can be too honest sometimes.

ah sorry :sweatdrop:! I am Asian - Chinese mixed (Malay, HK, other) lol - How about you?

Thats cool - I will likely fly from Heathrow or Birminghan, depending on price etc
How much did you set aside for flights/hotel/other stuff? I am probably going to bring around £8-10k for surgery, not sure how much I should have for extras - don't think I will be buying a lot or doing a tremendous amount of tourist stuff though while healing!!

Thats true - but from reading all your past posts and Shane and SW about ID, I feel like they tick every single one of my boxes! But I will likely go to BK and maybe Grand PS - I also liked ChungDamUs b+as but we'll see :smile:

I am likely going to stay in one hotel though through my stay. Highland seem really good but also hotel sunshine and YoungDong hotel is good too I heard. I stayed in YoungDong before and they were good and close enough to underground and other places, but Highlands super room sounded rly good too and decent price ~ I need somewhere with good internet as I will likely be using my comp a lot to update!

wow, there should be a "like" button for your photo!!!

Hi Hongkongphooey, would you mind sending the photos to me too????? I'm excited to see, but at the same time, very worried.
my email is [email protected]

Thanks Missy! I am glad to hear aftercare is important for you too, it can change your whole experience. Can I learn a bit about you, what procedures have you pinned down for your eyes as you quoted so many of them and when are you looking at going to Seoul? I only copied Megan Fox's nose not her eyes, they are just the way they turned out not a copy of anyone, maybe I should have them copyrighted, hehe only kidding!

hiii, I did talk to Zoe. Im excited cuz your surgery went really well. I'm worried cuz my nose is so flat, I'm not sure if they can make my bridge higher but is still natural and in harmony with my face.

I'm flattered. ;) hehe
Give me your e-mail address then I will send it to you.

I'm sorry to say this but everything i heard in regard to the use of zoe is base on fact. I know you a great supporter of zoe and i have nothing against zoe as a person and as a friend. And please do no be upset by what i say. I'm just sharing the experience of other people who have make use of her services before you did. I wish i can say that everyone personal experience with zoe is as spick and span as that of our own. I guarantee that there are those whose experience with her is less than flattering. Just after you left, spartanwarrior and i met with a few forumer here who share with us their dissatisfaction with zoe. Spartanwarrior can attest to that. Like you, i want to be an asset to this forum, and as an assets, i think its imperative that i share my personal and that of other people experience so that at least they can weigh in the good and the bad so they can decide for them self. I'm not saying don't hire zoe. Like you said if her went above and beyond the call of duty for you, then she deserve every penny of the commission that the clinic share with her. And please believe me when i say that zoe does indeed received a commission for her referral. All i'm saying is that if finding the best bargain is important to you, then its best to explore the clinics yourself. I know you wouldn't mind rewarding for great services, but not every one is going to think that great service deserve to afford higher cost on them self. My purpose is to made aware the fact that when you hire zoe or any middleman services that apart from her own compensation, she is getting additional compensation from the clinic... Compensation that could go toward your own saving. Again nothing personal against zoe. But i felt responsible to made this fact known to everyone. And i certainly hope with good grace that this doesn't affect our friendship in anyway. I think the problem with the both of us is that we care too much for the welfare of other people that our opinion sometime clashes. We're both honest people whose only intention is to help out as many people as we can. If by chance you come across someone with an unpleasant experience with dr shin, i would expect the same courtesy from you to share those experience with other here. I would never ask you to withheld any information that might offend me but be beneficial to others. Its all fair game in my opinion. We all going to to have different experience with different clinic and not all going to be positive.

Huh? Bbbbbuuutttt...what about the stitching part? Remove tube slowly will be like dying a slow death, but yank it out will be like piercing right into the heart and die right away...(sorry I can't describe that well)

Most likely I will not go for it if Dr Park can't accede to my request.