BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Cool beans! Come fly with me come fly come fly away..... Sorry got carried away a bit there, it's nearly time for bed and I think I am losing my marbles!

CURRENCY CONVERTER WIDGET
ConverterRatesNewsInfo
10,000.00 USD = 6,438.68 GBP
US Dollar ↔ British Pound
1 USD = 0.643868 GBP 1 GBP = 1.55311 USD
◀Convert again

Hmm, that doesn't look nowhere as pretty as when I copied it, ho hum, it's £6438.68 before you need to declare your cash through customs. It's such an easy procedure, literally one form.

I paid in USD. I had already asked the clinics before on the online consultation and everyone said USD or KRW, one did say GBP but they said we prefer not to. If I was having my ops again, I would bring KRW only, saves all the faffing about with exchanging.

But and this is a big butt (only kidding, I'm sure your butt is fine) only if you are happy with the massive amount of notes that will entail, like a whole hand luggage full, ok slight exaggeration, but it's lot of notes.

Night

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hongkonghooey and ilovegg - thank you so much for sharing your experiences. OMG, I'm so scared after reading your posts. I'm considering V line and rhino done at the same time because I don't plan on getting anymore surgeries until I'm much older. Is the pain mostly from the mandible or chin? Is it true that sliding genio takes longer to heal? I can only take a month off from work. I'm so concerned that I'll get lots of stares when I come back to work. Maybe I should just skip the sliding genio. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

iloveegg - wishing you a speedy recovery and please update us on your progress.

You just made me burst into laugh. LOL
I still can't believe what happened to me during last 3 months and how my face changed. :biggrin:
I hope everything goes well with your trip in Korea in september and definitely have some fun !!!! Keep me posted and make me jealous :P

I heard if you get v line now, when you get older, your skin sags more because apparently, when you get old and have saggy skin, if you had surgery, you would have less bone so you sag more.
-worried worried-:thinking:

The tubes thing was painful, one side more painful than the other but it was bearable after last night. I couldn't have my mum with me as she's in more pain than I am! The nurse who took me down was really sweet and gentle. She held my hands as the tubes were comin out and cleaned my wound really gently.

After I came back up, we had to move rooms as we were only meant to stay for 1 night but I asked Joanne if it was possible for us to stay another as my mum is in a lot of pain. Joanne is super sweet too. She held my hands right until I went under GA for the surgery and she came up to see my mum and I just earlier. She explained about all the meds as the other nurses lacked in English.

Been doing the walking thing, there's quite a few girls and guys recovering from vline as well, we sometimes have traffic jams lol.

Thanks sweetheart! Right after the surgery, my whole head was in pain, it's not like the sharp pains you get from cuts but more like a dull throbbing, something whacked me in the face pain. It's now approximately 15 hours after my surgery and most of the pain has subsided to the lower half of my face but strangely enough, my ears hurt the most.

Im not sure where I stand in regards to getting rhino and vline together or separately. If waking up from GA for most people is how hongkongphooey described it, then I would say do the procedures separately. BUT through my experience of GA, I would do them together and never get surgery ever again. Dry retching for 4 hours straight is no fun

As I'm recovering from painful procedures?! Hahaha I think it'll be difficult to make you feel jealous of me being cooped up in the recovery room for three days... LOL

But I'll keep you all updated on what goes down in September... Ahhh But it'll be forever before September..!

So, I've been communicating back and forth with BK, and since I've been extremely clear that I don't want an artificial implant, but also stressed that I can't pay a ton of money for a rib graft implant, the consultant said that I should consider dermis graft implant, and see Dr. Shin, not Dr. Hong as planned.

What's a dermis graft implants?! Anyone? Shane? HKphooey?

Wow. Then in that case, Korea would be a lot closer. You might want to look at the b/a picture pages of a lot of different clinics. I do remember seeing non-eastern Asian rhinoplasty before and after pictures in random places. I just don't remember where...

Good luck!

hi if you are pakistani then your best bet is dr lotfi zadeh in iran

http://www.drlotfalizadeh.com/

i wish i could go to him, but because of my citizenship ( kuwaiti) im not allowed into iran.

Hey Iloveegg, thank you so much for asking!! If I couldn't get the numbing cream, n m not brave for that ordeal, I will not go for it eventually. No pain no gain. If u dare to brave thru it, u simply deserve a better face, simple. Just tt in my heart, I was hoping for a win win. I din know LA's pain is equivalent.

I still remember when I had operation n they need to give me iV, I literally scream (controlled volume) till I pass out.

I sincerely hope you n yr mummy will recover real real soon!! :smile:

Dermis is a combination of fat and skin produce naturally by your own body. It is harvested from near your tail bone and does leave a very small scar. The great thing about dermis is that unlike fat graft, it maintain 90% of it original mass. It does overture a bit into the skin but only the fat. The skin portion of the dermis will remain forever. However, dermis is very expensive to harvest and can't be stored the way that fat can. So you required more dermis in the future, the surgeon would need to harvest it again.

Thanks, Shane77. Without the ptosis surgery, then I must say your friend's surgery is a successful. It's very natural.