BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for the link, very interesting indeed! I downloaded the golden ratio mask for female and in publisher overlaid the two. I made sure my eyes and lips lined up as I can't change the position of these and I am really pleased to see that once my swelling around my jaw has gone only my eyebrows are not in line so i may arch these more next time I have them tattoo'd. I am not brave enough to upload the pic but it is impressive, I'm even more pleased I had surgery now.

I'm going to try the side view template now, ooh exciting!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great~ good luck with your surgery. i hope everything turn out the way you wanted :smile:

Haha - i wish i had a big butt!! Did consider butt augmentation but the amount of times i fall over on my butt i dont think would be wise lols :P

but cools, i may change my moneys to krw in uk and bring over then... Or have half half... Hmmm.. I still have a while to decide lol -

But i can take truck load of notes!

Just wondering, can i send you my pictures and get your suggestions on what surgeries I could get etc?

Wanna say as well thanks for replying and helping out! I think the world needs more people like you helping out people like the rest of us forumers!!

Thank you, vk82. This is so amazing! Hopefully the doc tt I choose will know how to apply on me. Add this question to my list. :smile:

Student, medical student yes?

i did promise i would get back to you tonight so here i am.

having observe your photo and making careful calculation and measurement, i've concluded that the main issue concerning the aesthetical profile of your face may be due a condition known as long face syndrome, which is characterized by your long and narrow face. and from the side profile, you may also have a malocolusion problem in regard to your bite, i'm guessing an overbite in your lower jaw or an under bite in your upper jaw. the reason the photo image that i created for you look so different from the original is because i raise the whole structure of your jaw and align fit them closer to the upper portion of your face. the simulation i created for fit well with your vertical propotion as well as the lateral propotion of your face. in short, i gave you a profile as close to the golden ratio measurement without making you look like a freak :smile: it wasn't easy to create a pleasing, yet natural looking face due to your extremely high hair line. i had to lower your hairline a bit in order to compliment your new face. in another casual photo that you sent me, you wore your hair back fully displaying your forehead.since your forehead is an extension of the rest of your face, how much area of the forehead you display will have a direct influence on the overall length of your face. so having a naturally long face such as your self. i suggest that change your hair style a bit to cover as much of your forehead as possible to give the impression of having a shorter facial profile. if there is a situation that required call a hair line transplant, yours would be the one that i recommend. lowering your hair line as i did in the simulation photo that i created for you would really help improved your looks dramatically. but it is not a requirement as long as you start wearing your hair differently.

you noted the sudden change in the size of your eyes and the contour of your face in the simulation photo that i did for you. all i did to create that illusion is reduce your zygoma arch which in your pre simulation photo was protruding laterally.thus giving you a wide upper face. i did not create a V line for you in the simulation because you already have a natural V line. fixing your long face would automatically give you the same contour similar to the simulation. so fixng your long face would resolve a lot of the issue you maybe concern with. ofcourse this doesn't include your chin which may required a genioplasty or a mini V line to replicate the chin that i've created for you in the simulation.

and now on to your nose. from the front, you may have notice that you have a wide alar base which according to the golden ratio doesn't compliment with your mouth. it would seem that your entire nose from the roof to the base is quite wide. and from the side, your nose lack any real projection, although you do have alittle bit of it. the bridge of your nose is quite low and would do well with an implant because you have a naturally occuring curve in your forehead that would look very feminane with a little bit of height added to your nasal roof as you can see from the simulation. a bit of height would also help narrow the distance between your eyes without the need of epi.

hope you're satisfied with my analysia and the the simulation photo that i created for you.

Yeah?! What do you recommend? I'm only getting Rhino, so many I can go about even before a week is up! With a huge face mask of course.. LOL

So far, I've only really plans to see the Korean Museum of War and the Palace (I forget its name) in Seoul :smile:

What did you do? what were the highlights?

Migo is looking more and more attractive... If only they would respond to my emails... D:

OMG! Is it the fish I am referring to?

Anyway, will avoid eating the fish to prevent ugly keloids. Other than that, most fish are safe to eat post ops.

Cheers!

I reading many pages here see your after photo you are very beautiful lady.

hehe not even close my friend :smile: like i said, i share my knowledge base on personal experience, not academic. i wish i had pay more attention in class when i was younger, but the only thing that i was interested back then were looking at pretty girls and i think some how that spawn a deep rooted interest in the field of plastic surgery. i think i'm pretty good at spotting flaw and minor imperfection on other, and even better on myself. i know what looks good on people and what doesn't. i would consider myself more of an image consultant rather than anything else. i am not trained as a surgeon so i don't know all the lingo and term that surgeon use in their field. i develop my own term and create my own aesthetic rules when it comes to beauty. and because of that, i always urge people consider plastic surgery to always seek professional advice rather then live on a single advice. so i can tell you what looks good on you, but i cannot tell you for certain the difference between gortex and silicone.

I read you have 44 surgery that is many many. Can you tell me what all 44 surgery is, I am very interested

I'm from Malaysia and what about you then? I will go early of Aug, around 5/6 for a week :smile:

I hear you loud and clear but I have serious cravings, I need to eat big juicy prawns cooked in garlic covered in spicy tomato sauce washed down with some fine wine.....

PS for dummies haha, you made me laugh and I hurt my face. Hope it was helpful, I hate technical jargon, crazes me!