BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hello HKphooey,
I see that you've shared your b/a pictures with some of the forumers.. May I see your nose pictures as well x? I've been emailing ID about a consultation with Dr. Gim, after hearing your recommendations :smile:

It's good to hear that your swellings gone down considerably, enough to take a photo! Good luck on the rest of your recovery!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone please tell me what its like to eat after a rhinoplasty? I've been reading Seoul food blogs... and if eating/tasting is difficult during recovery... I may have to forgo surgery and go on a eating rampage... Everything looks so freaking GOOD! O.O

Side note, has anyone/know someone who has done only tiplasty? How did it turn out? Where did they do it? Does it look awkward?
I really want to skip the implant and all the risks associated with it... Thanks for your help y'all! :biggrin:

Hi HKP!

Thanks for sending me your b+as!! I have to say you look great ~ your nose and eyes look so natural and so like MFs nose too! They really suit your face and I am very impressed. I was considering IDhospital before but now they are definitely in my top!!

So Dr Gim did both eyes and nose? I am also thinking of doing nose and possible mini v line with genio and maybe fat grafting... And my auntie is doing eyes ~

Can I ask how much you paid?

Thanks ^^

Aww, thank you so much - it makes all this pain worthwhile but I am still healing, hopefully the final results will be better.

This is what I had done in one operation and the prices I paid:

V Line With Sliding Genioplasty & Masseter Muscle Reduction 8.5 million KRW
Revision Rhino with Alar Base Reduction & Columella Raised (I Shaped Silicone for bridge and both ear cartilage for tip plasty) 5 million KRW
Lateral Epi - Re-align left eye and lengthen both eyes 1.5 million KRW
Silicone Paranasal Implant 2 million KRW

Total was 17 million KRW, negotiated price 15.5 million KRW ($13.5 USD)

As I said before and no doubt will keep saying, I do not recommend having any type of jaw surgery and rhino together as both your nasal and throat passages become blocked with mucus and phlegm so breathing is very difficult, for me quite distressing so avoid it if you can.

Thank you for answering!
I´m not doing 2 jaw! But zygoma, v-line, eyes, nose, buccal fat removal and some fat graft :smile:
I was just thinking if i take my phone with me to the clinic when i operate i don´t want it to be stolen or lost :P
I´m coming back for vacation on 10th august, so hopefully i will come to Korea late August/super early September. If not i must wait until February :sad:
I´m thinking to stay in a hotel that provides food! I will come in from Europe so i really don´t want to stress with food! :P

Unfortunately if you have ANY surgery you are advised to not eat anything spicy a week before and up to 4 weeks after surgery and as the majority of Korean food is spicy, you won't be able to eat your heart out, we were all p'd off with this too!

* I will definitely send you a personal message if im coming !! ;)

Hi hongkonghooey - Can I please see a B&A picture of your nose? My email is [email protected]. Thank you:smile:!

Oh noooo! I LOVE SPICY FOOD! I was planning on eating lots of ddukboki and jjampong and lots more spicy-goodness when I went to Korea!!

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos with me! Shane's right! You look HAWWWT ;P

He really got the Megan Fox nose shape down! I really want to work with Dr. Gim now! But ID quoted me at 4 mil-5.5 mil KRW for rhinoplasty... Which is much higher than anyone else (except for VIP who wanted me to do a rib graft rhino). Dilemma, dilemma...

Hi Shane77

Really looking forward to see your blog soon :woohoo:

I paid about that but I had a lot done, scroll up several postings to see my prices and what was included. Personally I found ID prices cheaper than Banobagi and in line with BK and Grand. VIP is on another planet, they quoted me double everyone else.

HongKongPhooey,
Thanks for sending me your before and after photos! I can't stop marveling at how naturally Dr. Gim was able to create Megan Fox's nose for you. I previously thought it would be impossible on an Asian face, but it all looks proportional and gives your face a hypnotic vibe :smile:

Did you specifically request Megan Fox's nose? I know some surgeons are averse to clients bringing in pictures but that's what I'm thinking of doing.