BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

you have to take into account that using dermis is a costly option that has it benefit and disadvantanges. harvesting for the paranasal region alone would cost you 2.5 million KRW (accroding to BK) but it is a safer option then senthetic implant such as silicone, gortex or medpore. i am still considering dermis for my bridge. the cost is not really an issue for me. i just want something that is safe, that my body won't reject.

sustainability of fat graft would really depend on your diet and the area to be treated. the less mobile the area you treat with fat graft, the less chance the fat will overture into your body thus last longer. you want to avoid crazy crash diet and at the same time, you have to watch your diet as well.

i agree, if you have thick skin around your nose, the surgeon are limited in their skill to how refine they could create your tip. you could talk to MIGO. there seem to specialize in the field of thick skin rhinoplasty.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first two rhino, i've use silicone as oppose to gortex. i was given a choice and weigh in the pro and con of both. eventually i went with silicone on the basis that its been around longer than gortex and has a proven track record. silcone maybe harder then gortex, but its more durable over the long run. i have never had any issue with silicone. even when i had my first infection, i blame self for it. when you have thicker skin, it reall doesn't matter if you choose between silicone or gortex. its all the same to me. i'm more selective about the surgeon who will perform my rhino rather than the material that they use, cause silicone or gortex in the hand of an untrained surgeon will still produce undesire consequences.

Hi vanita,

In research Silicone prone to extrusion, for ppl who have a thicker skin so long u use I shape silicone accommodates with ear cartilage on tip it can last longer. However if
Extrusion occurred its may only makes our septal crook or broken. This can repair by using
Another ear cartilage or other graft to repair. To me this is better than using Goretex Because once infection on nose it's take longer time to recover for another revision hence most dr feel it's difficult to handle infected nose than extrusion nose.

That's why for me I'm now in difficult position, because my skin is already thinning by silicone so if I change lower silicone implant it still will continue thin my skin, since my skin already showing sign that not suitable for silicone, I can only either go for goretex or Rib graft, but i dont wish to go for goretex... For dermis fats there is high rate of absorption so will cause unevenness.. Its not a right choice either. Now perhaps only Rib cartilage, I'm still doing research on preventing rib warping.. :sad:

Hi Shane77

Thanks for your reply. :winkiss:

I have consult Dr Jung from Shimmian likely to have my nose primary rhinoplasty by him on Mid Jul.

Cheers

Hey, guys, I plan to fly to Korea to have facial surgery in Oct this year, I would possibly do the cheekbones and mandible angle operation, and also I decide to minimize nostril width. Do you have any good hospitals to recommend? How's the operation of Regen, Dream, Banobagi and small face?

Hey, ID has English version website, and also has English clinic consultants.
Pleace check here: http://eng.idhospital.com/, the email address is [email protected]

However, I heard from friends, there are more and more unsuccessful operations at ID.

Beware please do not eat su yu
in hong kong they say dont eat after an operation
its not good. I had an operation and eat it
mine wound healed with extra meat this is called keloid
your scare will not heal nicely. Then you need to do several injections
and then left with an ugly scare
so dont eat su yu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Schuz. Thank you sweetie. I used the online consultation on their English website they reply quicker there than emails, sometimes same day if not next day. Yes they will reply in english it won't be a problem. I sent them lots of photos of myself in different angles and asked a mountain of questions. Personally I am very happy with my outcome so far for my rhino and v line.

Cheers Ears! I do like to have a good laugh. I have had lots of messages on my unusual style of writing, apparently it lifts ones spirits when facing a daunting road ahead, it can only be goooood!

You poor thing, I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there are no pain free procedures for surgery, even the derma roller can hurt like a b!**# if you do it wrong.

From the photo that you sent me, It is obvious that you have an issue with the aesthetic of your nose. And from the front view, perhaps a medical condition as well due to your deviated septum. How your condition affect your daily routine i can't say since i don't know how severe your deviated septum is, but aesthetically, i can easily point out your problem. Maybe you already aware of this. But you possess a very muscular nose. Your nose on a man might be attractive, but since you're a woman, it doesn't really compliment with the rest of your face. You have a very favorable tip projection, but it pointed downward. Your columella way too low ( favorable depth should be around 2-3 mm below the alar base ) and you show sign of a dorsal hump on the bridge of your nose. Your nose in my opinion is a simple fix that could easily be address with a close technique rhinoplasty. But that depend if excess cartilage removed from the tip can be reuse to reshape the projection. If not, then an open technique rhino would be preferred.

Apart from your nose, you also possess a wide chin, again a very common trait found among men. I recommend a mini V line, or a T cut genioplasty to correct the problem.

You have a reverse issue with your eye where you have too much volume accumulated above your eyes and not enough volume underneath it. The depression under your eyes is quite severe in my opinion and need to be address as soon as possible. I suggest upper B-plasty and fat graft or filler for underneath the eyes.

There're definitely an obvious asymmetry between the right side of your face and the left side. Without closer examination, i can't say for sure whether the asymmetry is fat or bone related. But if i were to take a guess, i would say that the problem occur in and around your zygoma region at the lateral arch. I think one side is sticking out more than the other causing the unevenness. I don't know if you're favor the suggestion of V line. I believe a V line would truly improve the overall appearance. Again i would need to see you in person to be sure what you really need to help improve the overall appearance of your lower face.

I suggest you speak with my surgeon Dr shin of BK. he will give you a better diagnosis of your problem then i can.

Hope this help.

I agree. I personally use the golden ratio as my guide to create my own face. I even bought a caliper specifically for that purposes.

Are you a doctor?

unfortunately. no. i am just someone with a lot of experience when it comes to plastic surgery, as a student and a patient. so my suggestion SHOULD NOT be a substitude for real professional advice. that's why i always suggest those who i advice to seek a professional opinion after me.