BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hmm right now I am leaning towards IDhospital & banobagi. I emailed them my pictures and what I am looking to do and they replied very quickly with pretty good advice; not pushy or trying to sell more services except for the ones they think I need [Which are Epi and Double lid surgery and that lateral will only give me a subtle effect.] Aww, I wish I can make it in April too =/ Heading to Japan for holiday in late January so I doubt I will be able to save up enough by April, such a pity because you are so nice and I will really love to have the chance to meet you if I'm there!

Oh yes, dan4me definitely look very good with the nose! Hope she will share with me her before picture ^^ Went a few more pages back from the page with her picture that you very kindly looked up for me and found the hospital she did her nose at!

Thank you for sharing Zoe's contact; she sounds awesome and I definitely will love to engage her services when I go over to Korea! Looks like I can only hope to make it for next September's off peak period to get my procedures done!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I hope you are doing well too. I think its been about half a year since your surgery. How do you feel about your nose now?

Sorry Shane. I can't get those photos to you at the moment. I hadn't realised my brother had lent his camera to my other younger brother whos gone on holiday. >.<

I'll try and get them to you ASAP or see if my camera phone is good enough quality for you to examine.

Hongkongpooey,

Thank you so much for the photos. You look AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!

I know you probably post it somewhere in this thread already, but since I've read too many posts I can't really remember well. Would you mind saying the surgeon who did your nose again? He is from BK isn't he????

I need to be more decisive. I just graduated, and I'm being torn being staying for job search and going for surgeries. Plane tickets keep getting more expensive as I don't make decision. Arrr. But seeing your result def pushes me harder. How long did you stay in Korea in total for the rhinoplasty?

Thank you very much for everyone in the thread for sharing your experience. =)

oh, Shane and Hongkongphooey, how long after rhinoplasty did your voice come back to normal?

sure thing, send them over at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. i would need thre profile shoot, front, angle and side. if you have long hand, tied them back so that your ear are visible in all three profile view. its important that you do not tilt your head up or down for the front view and please do not smile.

never be discourage by poor simulation provided to you by clinic since the amount of time and dedication they spend to create those simulation for you is questionable. however i do recognize the importance of having one tailor made to your particular situation and requirement. after all, a picture is worth a thousand words. even if you have to bring along bit and pieces of photo reference of celebrities such as lip of angelia jolie, nose of megan fox etc, its still better than not having one. i contributed a lot of my success with my 2 jaws surgery base on simulated reference that i created myself. back then i was still a rookies when it comes to creating simulation photo, so the actual result that i end up with weren't even close to the simulated reference that i created. (it was better) simulation photo provide a media for open discussion to make sure that both parties are on the same page in term of what realistically can be achieved and what not.

Yeas, a 2 jaws surgery with additional mini V line would really help improve your appearance and having you looking as close as possible to the simulated photo that i created for you. You might get away with just a mini V. But without 2 jaws, the changes won't be as pleasing. You need to realize that your issue isn't just a big chin where a simple Mini V can correct. The problem has more to do with your malocclusion and your long face, which required a more invasive solution. I posted a photo taken from an ID brochure showing the type of 2 jaws surgery that i think you would need, and a case example. Usually when you opt for 2 jaws surgery, the surgeon would fix your chin as part of the package. So you won't have to bear with additional expenses to have your chin fix along with your jaws. Again i am not a medical profession. So i suggest that you seek professional advice part mine.

technically there do, but that will depend on the condition of your skin. as we age, our skin is going to lose elasticity and begin to sag. when that happenm roll of skin above of your eyelid will start to weight in over the superiorbital region of your eye, making your double eyelid less noticable. but such contion can be easily be corrected with a simple brow or face lift. another factor that could put a wear on your double eyelid is fat accumulation above the eyelid. again a simple fix with B-plasty. the fold from an incisional eyelid surgery will always be there. it all comes down to other factor which might be affecting the visibilty of your fold.

Oh lucky you. I haven't been able to party yet. I am afraid my face will swell up even more. Right now I am practicing eating big bites to train my mouth to open up more. I went to dentist on Friday and he said he can do invisalign to finish my teeth alignment after 2jaw surgery. However he won't take my teeth impressions until I can insert at least 2 or 3 fingers in my mouth so I probably have another month to go before that happens. I hope I can get my trays before I leave for China next month.

no problem. phone camera is good enough as long as it is taken with a high pixel camera