BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I don't know if he is well known, as I said many times before I chose him because of his in depth knowledge and he is a really nice person as well. I know others have had rhinos with him recently because of my blogs and they are also happy with the outcome.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kain, thanks for the link and your very detailed private message, wow you really know your stuff I am super impressed, I can see why you are the Godfather of so many threads! Thanks again.

I didn't lose my voice even with rhino and v line but I did lose a lot of weight and produce a mountain of mucus and phlegm, hmm nice lol. Rest assured, your voice will still be good enough to belt out your favourite songs in the shower!

Hey Egg Girl. What's the update on you and your Mums recovery, had that awesome 1st facial at the Face Diet clinic yet? Oh and thanks for the number.

So now you read minds too? :biggrin: You don't fail to amuse me, because "co-incidentally" I have a haircut appointment scheduled for tomorrow, possibly a top flat mullet! :cool: Okay no, but short hair nonetheless because I just NEED an improvement ASAP. I'm on summer vacation, and I have nothing better to do than to obsess over my appearance, and a haircut that goes at war with my chin is exactly what I need right now.;)

ahh too bad I just saw this! I didn't have internet access when i first arrived in seoul. anyway, hope you're recovering nicely now. My swelling has gone down a little more. except for two slight bulges on my jaw and looking a little chubby I'm almost normal cheek-wise. Qn though! did Dr Gim do any external work on your alar? If so, hows it recovering? I'm worried mine will be scarred.

Oh and Shane, I'm sorry I'm full of questions, but on *average* how much does a mini V-line cost, and how is it different from a standard v-line procedure. Again, sorry if you've already answered this question on here before.

Hello Friends :cloud9:

I have been away for a while because ive been busy trying to narrow down what procedures I want most. I'm a 'candidate for all of them but deciding which to prioritize is hard!!

I need your assistance and advice. You ladies are so knowledgeable!! I posted this on the CozyCot Korea thread too, because I need as much opinion as I can get ;)

This is me now :upsidedown:

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x422/portiamcqueen/tn.jpg

The things I want to achieve

1. A slimmer smaller more defined oval face : I want a cheekbone reduction, I hate the width of them, I really want them
slimmer, however people constantly compliment me on them (mainly European people). However I personally find them too wide.

I was also thinking of v-line mandible reduction, but realistically, I think maybe my face isn't that too wide enough to do both,
seen as they are both very invasive!

Which should I prioritize ? Also is Buccal fat removal an option ?

2. Rhinoplasty : I am getting my rhinoplasty but I'm torn between just slimming my bulbous tip vs thinning the bridge,
an implant and tip, I have dark skin so alarplasty will leave scars for me

Judging by my photo what procedure do you guys think I should prioritize :smile:

BTW at Regen they have recommended I make my lips abit smaller which I will also be doing.

Here is my surgery goal

Can anyone tell what she had done?!?!
:balloon:

[​IMG]

Please help me decide which procedures to prioritize

i actually lost my voice for 2 days, but i think its cos i had a fever for 5 days

imo just get lip reduction and slim your nose bridge.
possibly nose tip reduction and buccal fat removal.

you have very nice cheekbones imo. you don't need cheekbone reduction or v-line

its hard to tell what she had done (the nose job is obvious though) since she is smiling in one pic and not smiling in anoth

Im under going invisalign treatment now. So good but was expensive. I was a hardcase and mine cost £2439 altogether which also included two teeth being pulled out. Takes about a 2-3weeks from initial consult to getting trays as have to take impressions then show you then confirm. :smile:

Ooh, I had a chat with my cosmetic dentist but not done anything yet. How many trays do you need? I think he's too pricey as another clinic quoted 2.5k max price and that is for really difficult cases, I need two front teeth moved slightly and about 4 bottom teeth. Which tray are you on and how are you finding it, good, bad, indifferent?

Zoe told me you had arrived and she was looking after you. Yeah too bad never mind. Yes I had alar reduction and yes had external stitches, why do you ask? As for swelling we are probably the same size, I think your op was 4 days after mine.