BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Woo, nobody owes anyone here an answer, or are obligated to reply. If you have question, dun you think we should ask politely at least? :peace:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane i think it is very kind and generous of you to take the time to volunteer to answer forummers question and even give out a free mini consultation advice :smile:
i personally don't see any problem with giving out advice as along as it's free !

So my question to you is when you do these photo simulation or advice . Do you based your ideas of beauty on those Korean K pop celebritiies ? i know everybody has different ideas of beauty and what is consider beautiful. Personally i don't like the pretty boy K pop look that most Korean Doctors do . However i do think they do a good job on female patients. i tend to prefer a more masculine and angular jaw look on a guy but it seems the Koreans don't like that kind of look on a man but a more softer look . i hope i didn't offended any guys in here but this is just my opinion and the result of growing up in the States and being surrounded by Caucasian ideas of beauty :noggin:

I actually feel the same way having been raised in the UK. Like, i'd prefer if my jawline was made more masculine rather than the round oval shape they seem to favour in Korea.

Also, dan4me, can i get your before and after pictures? I actually had a bit of insomnia and trudged backwards into the topic and found that you actually had more than one beautiful picture of yourself and since i'm still compiling a shortlist of clinics, would like to see BK's work. Email is [email protected]

I did, no-one's been kind enough to reply me back yet. :/ And I don't know much, but won't alterations to JUST the chin excluding the rest of the jaw kinda offset the whole balance and symmetry of the face and make it look rounder and chubbier? Blehh I don't know! :/

Lol. I wish! :P My siblings insist I start working or something so I can give my PS and looks obsession a break, and I agree, but I'll only be working (if I do) to save some more money! :biggrin:

Hi dan4me,

I've heard a lot of good things about your result. Can you please also send the B&A pics to me? [email protected]

Thank you, doll! :smile:

hey Emisa,

she likes it so far :smile:. the bandages are still on so we can't really see exactly what it looks like but the overall shape is nice.

PS. make sure you have some lemon, ginger and honey ready before you have your surgeries, it's a throat saver!

sorry to reply twice but just got back from the 1st facial. it was heaven on my skin, fell asleep within 5 minutes of being there lol.
and no probe about the number! hope she got back to you

Hey Iloveegg,

Thanks for the tips again!!:biggrin:
I am glad that your mummy likes it. Hopefully she will love the end result.

Don't worry about it, i am not affected by his/her comment. I know my intention here is legit and productive. So i see no reason why i should be affected by such immature comments made toward me :smile: I'm just going to ignore his/her post from now on.

Exactly, i welcome all comment be it
Positive or negative as long as it is stated in a polite manner. I never claim to be perfect and i do make mistake very once in a while. So if notice an inconsistency with one of my
Posting, i advice that you point them out to
Me politely so that i have a chance to explain it, If i couldn't, i'll gladly admit to my mistake and offer an apology.

Thumbs up to you shane! Anyway, I don't anyone relish having several revisions unless they have to....

It's contributions from you , kain, hongkongphooey , dan4me, worries, etc. that make the forum interesting. Thank you all for being so willing to share.:tup:

How long did it take to complete your top teeth and do you always need to wear a retainer now? I already have sensitive teeth so I will ask this question, thank you

Hi Shane77
Thanks for your valuable insight to date.
I've a question for you, i hope you dont mind me asking.. but if someone did an Epi to remove the mongoloid fold, I understand that when he/she opens their eyes, there will be no signs of surgery mark at the inner corner of their eyes (unless some keloid have developed or the epi surgery wasn't too successfull and such)..
but what if they close their eyes, will there be a visible line, like perhaps a curvy continuation from the double eyelid crease going down below the inner corner of the eye?
Thanks