BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Took about 5months for the top teeth and had to wear a retainer for 3months day and night, and now i wear it on and off for the full day - somedays ill wear it for a full day if i feel my teeth have moved a bit but have to wear it at night though.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you need to wear the retainer for the rest of your life? I'm not sure if I will choose this method now I know what I'm like, it will pee me off to have to wear it all the time.

I may choose to have braces on the inside of my teeth but that's really pricey, did you consider this option?

No one well known and I don't want to recommend him, he charges too much money and his after care is not up to the standard I expected, I recommend you use a good surgeon in Korea.

Hey all, what an informative site. I am looking to do double eyelid surgery and have been in contact with BK and Wonjin. Also looking at the packaged all inclusive tour as I will be alone in this journey. Any going to Korea in these coming months? I am thinking some time Oct in Korea. I have been thinking of having my eyes done but always bailed out. I am not fussed about the price for the simple reason that this is really a major thing for me and i would rather feel more safe and secure knowing I would be in good hands than worrying about saving a few hundreds.

I am chinese malaysian living in the UK and would be really if I could find a buddy who is planning the same thing. Do let me know, i am quite flexible with the travelling dates.
Thanks!

Have to wear at night for the rest of my life i think.
I wont fully know my options until i finish my bottom as well - my friend has a inner retainer too. Maybe ask about this for the top but gotta wait til i finish bottom too so wont be til October :/

Hi HKP, you have blog too? Mind sharing your link? Sorry if I am asking the same question again but is yours a primary rhino? Initially i was quite undecide where to go for my rhino but after hearing so many good reviews from other forumers about your after pics of your eyes & nose, Dr Gim is now on my top list. Was also considering Dr Hong after seeing Dan4me's pics but BK's reputation really made me very worried & unsecured. By the way, ok to send me your b/a pics of your nose? Thks!!

[email protected]

I'm going for rhinoplasty, the three clinics i'm thinking of consulting at are Id, regen, and oz. what about you? :smile:

click on my user name HongKongPhooey above my photo, click on find more posts by, and start reading from Page 4, 7th June the heading is So Here I Am In Seoul . . my story starts there.

im also interested in the golden ratio mask for female
do you know where i can download it

tx

hope your smile get better
cheers angel

I just found it on google, searched on golden ratio template and then went to images and downloaded an image. You do need either publisher or photoshop knowledge though to make it work. I think there is a UTube tutorial as to how to do this as well. It's really interesting.

can you send me your b&a pictures my email address is [email protected] thanks.

Hi HKP, you have blog too? Mind sharing your link? Sorry if I am asking the same question again but is yours a primary rhino? Initially i was quite undecide where to go for my rhino but after hearing so many good reviews from other forumers about your after pics of your eyes & nose, Dr Gim is now on my top list. Was also considering Dr Hong after seeing Dan4me's pics but BK's reputation really made me very worried & insecured. By the way, ok to send me your b/a pics of your nose? Thks!!

[email protected]

Oh hey ! you were looking for me I guess ? :smile:
I went to BK, ID, and Wonjin for consultation and had surgery at BK.
I just sent it. check your email ! ;)