BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

sent it. Check your email ! :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dan4me, just got your email. Thanks for the pictures! Think the change is amazing, must've been such a confidence booster :smile:

I think i'll definitely consider BK because, even though i'm male, i've actually got a wide face and a very similar jawline to yours. Did they show you the bones they removed after the surgery may i ask?

botox is not permanent and i would be very careful when using it. you have to make sure that you find a trained physician or beautician to admister the jab. cause if the injectiion accidently pierces the major nerve ending that run along the side of your mandible area, you could potentiall cripple your jaw.

They said if I want to see it, they would show it to me but I was pretty okay with not seeing my bones. I personally think it's gross. LOL :P
When are you going for your consultation ?

my surgeon let me keep my mandible bone. i kept it in a transparent plastic for a few months then green fungus started to grow on top of it and i gotten really disgusted by it so i threw it out :smile: usually some clinic actually collect these part and sell them to a tissue farm where it is sterilize and resold to other clinics. but mostly tissue clinic only collect cartilage rather than bone.

Oh, i'm a long way off. I've targeted sometime next year, its all about saving for the moment :P

I'm currently researching clinics and what surgeries i want done at the moment, you can never really trust the B/A pictures on some clinic websites which is why i asked to see yours and HKP's pictures. I wasn't disappointed to say the least ;)

Ha, the bone thing i read about, can't remember which clinic it was but a patient said that they display all the cut off bones in a long glass display case which i thought was pretty extreme.

Oh wow, they let you keep it? I read they only really let you look at it. But good to know i might be able to take a souvenir, no matter how gross it would be.

Oh that, haha
I saw the box with bones collected at BK. They had a museum on 2nd floor so I went there as I was waiting for the consultation. They were indeed shocking. I can't believe that many people had cut their bones already. haha

Hi Shane...
Thanks for your reply.
I've another question. When someone have done a lifting nasal dorsum procedure, the skin around the nose bridge will be lifted up, right? Now, will this have an effect on a mongoloid fold? I wonder if the eyes' inner corner will be stretched enough to the center, thus decreasing or even eliminating the mongoloid fold to some degree?
Thanks

Normally there won't let you keep it. So before you them any money for the surgery insist that you want to take the bone back. There will be a bit reluctant at first but Since there have no use for it anyway, there will give into your request. Was going to turn my bone into a kind of pendent. I just find it intriguing that something which was once inside of you is now part of you on the outside. Fascinating if you think about it :smile:

Ha, i had the exact same thought of taking the bone and having it turned into some sort of keepsake. I think it might creep some people out though when you tell them that it used to be part of your jaw :P

hi everyone, i'm newbie here. I'm planning to do PS to reduce my cheekbone and nose surgery. But i'm getting confused, because someone said "clinic A" was good, others said that was bad. I met dr Kim Byung Gun when he visit Indonesia for local consultation, but he's not a nice person. But I don't know about his surgery result.
Could you please give me some advices? and dan4me, could you please give me your before after surgery photos? and who's the doctor did your surgery? please send to my email [email protected] thank you sooo muchhhh!