BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I know what is "su yu"?

I have 40 on my bottom and 17 for the top.
Only needed to move 2teeth for the top and finished the top now!! Just the bottom one is hard the hardcase...
Have a underbite so the braces are pushing my teeth back. Can already see a diff and my top teeth already overlap the bottom. Only slightly but its good :biggrin:

I def like them and would recommend them. They are high maintenance as you have to rinse/wash them after most meals and changing every 10days-2weeks is a oain as it hurts but its worth it. I find myself snacking less too which is great as well :biggrin:
Although I have noticed my teeth have become slightly sensitive but I use sensodyne now so its all good!!

Just wanted to check in on this thread! I'm still interested in getting ps but unfortunately I may have to push my procedures back from November until maybe March :sad: I don't have enough vacation days to take off work, plus I could use the time to save up more money...

I'm also in the process of weight loss so I want to see how my face looks afterwards and reevaluate exactly what I want lol

I'm still interested in VIP's harmony face procedure (from their website): http://www.beauty-korea.com/content/page.asp?tID=103&sID=293 but they have not replied to my emails. And I realize they're quite expensive lol.

Any suggestions for places that do similar work? My concern is doing rhino and genio in a way that will give the illusion of reduced mouth protrusion.

::ETA:: Here is a b/a from their site that illustrates what I kind of have, and what I want to achieve: http://www.beauty-korea.com/board/upload_file/B_Gallery/0.338532001293790424.jpg . I just want the maxilla/angle above the lip to look vertical like in the after pic instead of slanted/protruding like in the before pic.

You say you not student I look up apprentice, here I find paste:
ap·pren·tice/əˈprentis/
Noun: A person who is learning a trade from a skilled employer, having agreed to work for a fixed period at low wages.

Who you work for low wages, how long you work at clinic, which clinic Korea?
No answer last question, how many revision you have?

Thanks so much :smile: yup, I'm really lovin it too !!!

damn~ so much for the pretty lady reference ~ LOL. hope its not too short that i'll start mistake you for a man :roflmfao:

the difference between a mini V and a standard V line is that mini V tackle only the chin while V line deal with the whole mandible area, including the mandible angle and in most case, the chin as well. price will vary from clinic to clinic. its best to email your clinic of interest and request for a price estimate.

For me, I really liked myung dong for shopping and street vendor food. Yes the place is crowded with lots and lots of people but it is surely fun ! it reminded me of like the market place bangkok. also if you go into the street right across from BK, there are lots of cute shops and fine restaurants. I went to the palace, too ! because I stayed in Korea for 2 weeks, I went to Busan with my friends. it's the place where the beach is at in the southern part of Korea. the seafood were really cheap and fresh. I could only eat soft food so sashimi was wway to go for me. hehe it makes me even drool now as I'm writing this. :biggrin:

despite that, i am not a real student as you point out, nor do i work for any clinic. everything i do here, sharing my knowledge, giving out advice, created simulation, i do free of charge as i felt no one should have to paid to be told what's wrong with how they look. those who should be charging money are surgeon who are going to fix everything that is wrong with your look. it is my belief that everyone is beautiful, regardless of their gender, age or ethnic. and i feel a sense of responsbility to show people that true beauty exsist within all of us. i am a walking, talking example of what plastic surgery when perform by an experience surgeon can do for you. the opposite is also true when you end up under the knife of an unexperience, unqualified surgeon. i think with my experience in this field, don't you think i at least deserve a diploma if not a master degree in the field of plastic surgery? :biggrin: