BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

i would like to inform everyone that i will be leaving for india tommorow to meet with my develop to work on my website. so i will be occupied for the next week or so. so for those who have sent me an email or for those who has request for simulation, i ask for your patient. i promise i will get back to everyone as soon as possible. in the mean time, feel free to continue sending in your email and picture while i am away.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dan4me
I'm newbie here!I'm planning to do V-line,zygoma and nose surgery. This is my first PS and I hope I'll get the result like you.

Dan4me, could you please give me some advices?and who's the doctor did your surgery?
Would you mind sharing to me your b/a please? Many thanks! I will of course keep the pics confidential. My email: [email protected]

Nah, they don't have a gift shop. What would they sell there ? a silicone bag ? LOL That is pretty funny if you keep thinkin about it. hahaha
They had like the procedures and history explained for different surgery and they also displayed the implant materials and surgical tools. It was impressive. :smile:

Hi Shane,
I do have a timesheet/medical report about the surgeries I had done in Korea from Jewelry so not a problem. The clinic did mention giving myself 6 months for the infection to fully recover before I can redo the implant or if the scar is not fully healed(looks like a dimple on my nose), they will do something to correct it. Now, I'm having to bare with stares and questions even though I use surgical tape to cover the wound everyday :sad: , they did mention it will heal but its slightly more than 2 months since the post op to remove the silicon. I'm not sure how long will it take to heal!

yes they offered to revise once I'm well. It's hard to prevent as it depends on individual body and skin condition. you can try living healthily post op and taking all the necessary stuff which I did, but it really all depends on your luck.

Aww thanks !
When are planning for your surgery ?:smile:

Nope, I did silicone for nose bridge + septal cartilage for tip + and hump removal
plus cheekbone reduction and v-line surgery.
:smile:

Hey, I sent my pictures, check your email,. :smile:
I had my surgery from Dr. Hong at BK. And I had exact same surgeries you are planning to have at once 3 and a half months ago. Already !! Time flies. hahaha
Well, I don't really know what to say. haha what kind of advice do you want ? :biggrin:

I have no idea :P. Maybe some little surgeon figurines or plush toys. Maybe a board game. Books would be an obvious one i imagine ;). Are you planning anymore surgeries by the way?

I'm considering sometime for my eyes but since I spent so much money this year, I will probably wait until next year. :smile: Haven't decided where to go, but this girl I have been emailing with told me she had her work done by Dr. Kim at BK and she loves it. so He is in my mind. If possible, I will also see Dr. Shin due to all the praises from shane77 :biggrin:

Still after that perfect face then :cool:. Did it take you long to save up for the first round of surgeries?

Safe flight to India bro.. hope your project coming along smoothly.. looking forward to your blog soon. :smile:

Thks.

Few more questions::P
1. Do you have the tube going thru your mouth or behind your ears?
2. What makes you decide to go for Dr Hong? I am quite sure there's none or not much reference about Dr Hong before your surgery.
3. Could you send me the after pix with only your eyes black out coz I can't see the top of the nose bridge. I had mine done 10 years ago and have always find it high. But when I look at other pictures of the Korean in the clinic website, I find those high too. They look good though. I like your nose too. But I am concerned about the bridge between your eyes.

Thank you..:smile:

Shane77,

Have a good trip! Looking forward to your blog. :graucho:
My pictures are on the way.