BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I wasn't aware that BK had one, let alone a whole museum! I'm pretty sure the one i read was about a different clinic. What else they got in the museum? Please don't tell me they have a gift shop as well, now that would be pretty funny.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiii iloveegg!

i heard from shane ur here!!=D

wanna walk off swollen with me sometimes? =\ I quit miss walking with warrior and another girl hang out with, but they all back to their country. I think walking is good for our recovering and we can have a nice talk as well =D

^^

Regrets to contradict your comment about Dr Kim.

I visited him on 9 July in Singapore and it was less than 5mins. I wrote down my questions and the surgeries I intend to have. He took a snapshot of my face and mentioned that he will reply me by end of this week.

I know the consultation is brief and I was prep for it. You would like to understand that he travels frequently and imagine the number of patients he has to see everyday in such a short time (prolly half would not end up as his patients). But he gives me the inkling that he knows what surgeries I need to achieve my desired look.

On the other hand, we would have to do a lot of research on our part instead of relying on what the surgeons tell you. But if you want a more detailed/full consultation, it is preferred that you fly personally to Korea. Also, each person has different expectations and is not fair to make a blanket statement unless he/she personally encounter bad experience under the knife.

cheers.

Hi, thanks for responding to my request, saw the email!
Your nose really looks so good! Now I'm caught between BK & ID about the nose surgery! I will probably go Bano, BK and ID for consultation!

thank you for your response Eightbelow, I'm just make sure whose the doctor will do the surgery. I believe there will be a lot choices and consideration. this is part of my research though.

I think BK and ID still on my top list. This will be my first surgery on my face, I'm between terrified and scared :smile:

Is any of you had bad experience at those clinic?

Hi Dear members.. I have a frd who works for bkclinic but he is not a consultant there.
However all I can say is that He really well familiar with all bkclinic doctors. In fact he know in and out of bkclinic as he work directly under director chairman Dr Kim byung gun.

Although all director does know most of the surgery but they Do have their specialities. I just wanna in put here to share with ppl here who is confused which director is specialize in Eyelid/Nose/bone surgery. Dr Kim Byung Gun & Dr Shin Yong Ho is gd in Eyelid, Epicanthoplasty & lateral. Dr Hong Sung Bum is Rhinoplasty, Facial bone surgery & Breast Augmentation. Another One will be Dr Kum In Seop for Facial bone surgery and breast augmentation.

However, no doubt dr can be specialize in diff field ultimately the aesthetic view is also important.

I took a BK brochure from Dr Kim and that assures a foreign traveller who is making their 1st plastic surgery visit in a foreign country - comprehensive and informative.

I am just as apprehensive as it is highly irreversible if any part of the face is "chopped off".

ID receives good comments in this forum just as any other popular clinics in Seoul. Most importantly, the patient should be healthy and that shortens downtime. Recovery process is the hardest as compared to :smile:being under the knife.

HI Shane77,

Where did you do your V-line? If its not ID, did they insert the tube through your ears?

Hi Dan4me,

I like the after picture!

Did you also do face lipo/acculift?

For rhino, did they do alar base too? Or just insert the silicon for the bridge? What about the tip?

Thanks!!

Hi IloveEgg,
I just read from the past posting of other forums that green tea and manuka honey help too.

I am going to do revise rhino, acculift, forehead graft (maybe), lateral epi (only if there's no scar), V-line (only if the doc could suggest a less painful way to remove tube). My list changes from time to time. THis week, it will be ID, BK, Migo, Samsung Line and Grand.:P

in some way it does. the reason why i know this is because i have a very tiny assymetry in my nose where it is projected slighty to the left. because of this, my eft eye has a tiny hint of mongo fold. the fold disappear when i pinch on the bridge of my nose. but again, this really depend on the distance between your eye to the nose. if the distance of your eye is far away, no amount of pinching is going to help. the direct method is still getting a medial epi as i did.

LOL~ then don't tell them that it use to be part of your jaw :P its unfortunate that i gotten rid fo my jaws and my up coming procedure involved cutting my bone but not removing it. so i have have nothing to show for my effort. i did however kept the silicone implant from both my chin and and the flap of my upper lip. its still pretty cool in my opinion :smile:

i had my V line with ID back in april when i had my 2 jaws. dr park did my V line and genio as part of my 2 jaws procedure. and yes, there did stick a tube behind my ear. it wasn't all that painful at all when it was removed. i can't say the same about it the first time i had V line in thailand where the surgeon simply yank it out. OUCH~

I'm surprised they let you keep anything at all, doesn't it count as medical grade waste so they have to get rid of it? I still think its pretty cool if you get to keep a bone though, like you said, it used to be inside of you and now its outside. Look at it! :biggrin: