BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Didn't buy any handbags, mostly clothes and shoes. :smile: I was mostly at Dongdaemum shopping area. Stayed at East Gate Hotel which is actually a service apartment with kitchen... and just 5 mins walk from all the malls. Love it.

Looks like Item Clinic is starting to look promising, as xvx666 mentioned that the directors of the clinic used to be from BK DongYang.

Anyway according to the website (http://eng.bkdy.co.kr/) one of the doctors BK DongYang is coming to Singapore between 29th to 30th Oct to give some talk, and to meet with people who has questions on plastic surgery. I have made my reservation and waiting for their confirmation. Looks like BK DongYang are really international... traveling around Asia, giving talks and consultation with potential clients/past patients.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you from Korea?

Looks like they are going all out to get patients but it is good for Singaporeans.

Hi, i'm also planning to go around the same time as you to do my eyes. I'd prefer some company as its so daunting going alone to a foreign country so lemme know if your interested in going together. I'm vietnamese from London. My email is: XXX

I'm new on this forum, but planning a trip to seoul in december for rhinoplasty. When will you be going?

I'm also from London and planning a trip at the end of this year, are your dates set?

I'm thinking of having my nose done around dec time too, have you any thought of which surgery? BK has had some good recommendations

When in Dec are you going? I'll be arriving Jan 2 or 3

U have booked your tics for end Oct oredi. Cool. If i am rite, Amalee is thinking of going around the same period.

Shall we jus take the plunge and go in late Oct. We can arrange to meet there. There is info overload, hence confusion, to me.

In any case, we will likely make up our minds after when we see and talk to the docs. So the info here is gd for reference only.

Hi Tita,

I have sent you and Amalee an email... let's try to arrange a chat today ;)

Hi girls

I am planning to go for my eyes and nose around the 13th of OCT, I was going to visit REAL, Banobagi and also ITEM. Any one going to these clinics? I have also been looking at hotels, and because i want a place with great facilities and a bit more luxurious I thought it would be better to share. Let me know if you are interested.

Im going next year march, but if you can :smile:
please email me xxxx on which clinic you chose eventually

Please don't post your email address publicly, but use our PM system