BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Normally i would fancy spicy food. But since i'm still experiencing mild swelling on the inside of my mouth, eating spicy food will aggravate it and cause it to swell up even more. So i have to be very careful with my food intake. A little spice is ok:smile: i'm not big on indian food even without the spice. Everywhere i travel, i make it a priority to sample the local McDonald. So far i have had McDonald from malaysia, india, korea, japan, US, canada, thailand, singapore, vietnam and china. I think the best big mac i had is in japan. The worse unfortunately is right here in india. There don't serve cow meat in their burger, Only chicken. And here in bangalore you see cow roaming the street freely as if there own the road;)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha indeed shane77. Tubephobic. That's the word! Oh but of course I will not pick the clinic simply for that reason. But this is certainly the reason tt will make me pay them a visit. According to the consultant, dr shin(not bk but samsung line) is quick, skillful n exquisite in his work. I like these words used. I will ask for their b/a photos. Will also visit bk, id, grand to understand why need to drain blood. Let me know if there r more ways to assess the credibility. Tks!

Thanks a lot sheshe for your input. It really put thing into perspective for me. I have a good idea now on what to do.

Hey shane77,

Thanks for the simulated photo of the side profile. I like it so much tt I kept looking at it.

Concerns:
1. Not sure if clinic cld deliver exact. But I will sure bring tt to show them. Before, I was not sure what to bring as the celeb noses varies n what I like may not be suitable. Vk82 spoke abt golden ratio but I do not know how to do it. Was planning to chk w the clinic to calculate base on golden ratio.
2. Want to see how I look w a smaller n lower bridge nose. This may not be the most suit nose, but want to see if I cld direct all focus to my eyes only.

I m excited!!!

I think one of the member here - Worries - mentioned a good surgeon from Eve Clinic which is located outside of Seoul.

I only had dominos when i was like 10 years old. I really miss the taste a lot:smile:

Zygoma alone would cost you around 6 million krw at ID, assuming its not a revision. But you can most likely bargain it down to around 4 million. If you do both rhino and zygoma together, you should be able to negotiate for a better price. A little trick that i use is letting the consultant know that you only have X amount of money to spend on both and if they can't give you the price that you wanted, you will consider other clinic. A little nudge at their ego would further improved your bargaining power. Basically be stern about your budget, be upfront of your intention to go else where if there can't fulfill you at the price you wanted, and last but not least show no emotion that you keen to have it done at that clinic. Remember, every clinics would quote their procedure much higher to anticipate their customer asking for a discount. So don't feel obligated to give into their asking price. The great thing about plastic surgery in korea is that it is so competitive that clinic would rather earn less to have you stay with them then risk having you walk out their door and into the hand of another clinic. So use that to your advantage my dear :smile:

Hey sheshe! I'm no longer in apujeong/gangnam. My mum and I have moved into an apartment near Hongik university. Sorry for the late reply, we also no longer have Internet access. I hope you're recovering well!

Hey nanxy, my mums bandages and stitches came out yesterday and her nose looks freaking awesome. It's so natural and really compliments her face (unlike her old one which made her look piggish and angry all the time). I think dr gim took into consideration as to what we asked for even without a reference picture. I'm seriously considering a nose job now lol

Btw, I'm still pretty swollen, my lips are still really big. Dr park saw me yesterday and his first reaction was "oh, a lot of lip swelling!" :S

Yeah, I brought a whole jar of Manuka honey from home. Been lugging it around Europe for months. Thanks for the tips though :smile:

Yeah, i think i will start with seoul first then work my way to other country such as china, taiwan etc. it would seem that not every one consider korea the to go places for plastic surgery. So i want to cater to those individual as well.

Yeah i agree with you. So what i've decided is to create a registry dedicated to ps in seoul korea and another section dedicated to plastic surgery outside of seoul, specifically in different country. I have categorize them as SEOUL and OTHER. More focus will be given to plastic surgery in seoul. Even the domain name i chose affectionally display that.

Its good to hear that my dear. I certainly hope dr shin of samsung can accommodate to your request of not using a draining tube and still be skilled enough to give you the very best result :smile: its always a good idea to seek multiple opinion and not simply fall back on the opinion of just one. You doing the right thing my dear. Let us know what you eventually decide :smile:

Yup i have heard that name popping up a few time on this forum. I am looking into that as well. I will assign plastic surgery outside of seoul under the OTHER category. So it give clinic from other part of south korea a chance to be highlighted.

I'm glad you like the simulated photo i created for. I apologize i weren't able to provided a detail diagnosis for yet since i was at the developer office until midnight. So didn't get a chance to. But i promise i will send out your diagnosis this evening. The simulation that i created for is base on the golden ratio, plus my own perception on whats beautiful would look like for you while still looking natural. So take the picture and show to the surgeon. It will be extremely helpful.