BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

my scar is ~3.5 cm. it is possible to have an even smaller scar depending on whether the surgeon has knowledge of the latest harvesting techniques.

someone on the asian nose job forum posted a pic of their scar (i think it was chanelmania) from dr kao and it was even smaller than mine

and though i wouldn't necessarily recommend dr toriumi, apparently he knows how to harvest cartilage with a scar less than 2cm long

http://deantoriumi.com/faq5.asp
if dr shin says that he will leave a 7cm, that does not refelect the outcome from other surgeons. surgeons who specialize in rib cartilage will leave smaller scars

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please be carefull of dean toriumi
in the beginning i also wanted to go for dean turomi
but later i found many infomation about him on internet
that he is not reliable, and gives bad work
or not doing what he is saying
so beware

Allow me to once again pose a question to the forum. One of the feature i plan for my site is a Q&A section where individual would allow to submit a question there have regarding a particular procedure and only surgeon would be allow to answered them.

My concern is how involved would any surgeons be to answer question at the site. Base on feedback i heard from people here, it seem like some clinic could care less about replying email let alone convincing them to spare their time to answer question on my site. If that the case, i would simply abandon this function or keep the function any way which will delay the launch of my site.

The other option is keep the function but allow only those who have had the procedure related to the question to answer. So if someone were asking a question about rhino, only those who had rhino procedure before would be given the privilege to answered the question. I am leaning toward this option but would love to hear what everyone else think about it. Should i keep or abandon it?

I don't think surgeons would answer it unless they were getting paid... or maybe they would so they can attract more people to get surgery done by them? I don't know haha.

I like option #2.

I'm getting my double eyelids and nose done in December during winter break! My mom is coming with me... she said absolutely no to v-line. :sad: oh well. Most of my mom's friend's daughters have gotten PS so I'll get recommendations from them and post it on here!

i think you should keep the Q&A section open for anyone to answer. Personally i think the Q&A section should be open to anybody with Plastic Surgery knowledge to answer so it shouldn't matter if the answers comes from a surgeon or a patient or anyone for that matter. Sometimes the best answer comes from the person you'd least expect. And having 1 or 3 or even 6 answers from different people is even better because you have different perspective of the situation. Take for example if you go to realself.com http://www.realself.com/question/whats-difference-between-asian-rhinoplasty-and-western-rhinoplasty they have 5 or more doctors answering your question with different perspective and answers vary by doctor to doctor.

PS/ i hope you also have a seperate section for people to share their plastic surgery experienced/stories and maybe they can post a pic if they want to :smile: .

I couldn't agree with you more. Its all about incentive and reward with seoul surgeons. There wouldn't willingly give up their time for nothing unless they received something equal in value in return. Thanks for the input jenny. I think i may know what to do:smile:

I agree. I have visited realself website before and usually there have several answers from surgeon for one question. I am quite impress with the amount of professional involvement over at that site. I'm not sure if i can replicate that kind of success at my site. But as long as i have community involvement would be enough for now. Once the site gain some notoriety, they may Wish to get more involved. For now i will heed your advice and allow answer to be share by 3 type of individual, surgeons, those with experience and everyone else. And i'll give an opportunity to give credit to those who've given the best answer via a voting.

Yes i have a separate section to allow people to share their ps experience, picture, and even cast vote on which surgeons is the for eyelid, rhino, V line, etc.

Hi
Shane 77 I'm planning todo ps for double eyelid n rhinoplasty. I know they are have packet medical travel,did u guys bough this packet too?or somehow?

Nope, i did not bought into any medical package and quite honestly you can save yourself a bundle if you can do without it. Usually ps package include procedure and accommodation. But since most of these package are arrange by an agency, you pay a lot more then you necessary would had you book the procedure and accommodation yourself. I'm not sure if anyone here had ever bought into a ps package. But i personally would never recommend it:smile:

I see ..could you send me ur before and after pict?my mail is [email protected] :smile: can do the simulation for me :biggrin: