BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

It's not the surgeons themselves answering the question. I don't know how SEO works on naver or other korean search engine, but the google algorithm ranks websites with lots of inbound links higher than websites with less links. So in the U.S. a very important part of SEO is to link out your website as much as you can. You'll notice that almost all of the surgeons who post replies all have links to their website. The point of answering questions to post their links as often as they can for SEO purposes. And in my experience, it's not the actual surgeon doing this. That's why a lot of the legal q&a answers come with a disclaimer. Some of the plastic surgeons who answer on realself.com also post a disclaimer at the end, and many of the answers basically give a short summary of what procedures are generally like and end with "but you should consult a qualified board certified surgeon. for more information, visit our website....blahblahblahblah."

Anyhow, I doubt you'll get much traction from Korean surgeons and if you do, it'll probably be consultants representing/posing as the surgeon. So I think it makes most sense for everyone to be able to answer, but users who have actually had the surgery can be marked as such. My two cents.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that in addition to a country flag beside the post, each post should also have an icon to indicate whether the person is a surgeon, patient, or future patient.
a patient would have an icon for each surgery the patient has undergone, which would be selected from the profile setting page.

if you wanted surgeons to answer, you would have to solicit them via email. but personally, i don't think that would work. most surgeons hardly spend 1/2 an hour for a face to face consultation, but spend an entire working day in the operating room. they are more likely to tell a secretary or consultant to post the answers under their name. i honestly cannot see dr kim posting answers to a site. even on the bk website uses consultants to answer. the problem is that korean surgeons are far more busy than the american surgeons on realself. if they posted answers to your website, they would be doing it after work hours, when all their surgeries are done. you have to consider the possibility that bk clinic will send an army of consultants to your website to answer questions. most seoul surgeons cannot speak english anyway

You are ! Where abouts are you coming from? I am from Toronto Canada and was going to have my surgery at BK Dong yang but Im hearing the worst things about that Clinic it's totally freaked me out...

What clinics do you suggest for Nose surgery?

dan4me had hers at BK and she looks stunning so don't trust everything you read. I think you definitely need to go have a face to face before deciding whether you should trust them or not. Or at least thats the advice Shane gave me a couple of pages back.

Very True. Well Im confirming my flight this week. Once thats set I'd love to meet up with you all :smile:

Thanks a lot for your input. Your two cent is worth a lot more then you can imagine. Your experience will definitely come in real handy when the site is launch. I have some experience with SEO optimization and internet marketing, but pale compare to your knowledge.

Actually, having representative participating at my site would be just as useful as the surgeon them, provided that individual identified them self and the clinic which they represent. So its important for me to create an association function which allow them to tag which clinic they work for and display their affiliation in the clinic profile page as well as their own.

Thanks kain for your kind input. A lot of what you had suggested i have implemented into my site. The profile page of individual will give lots of detail about that individual, including nationality, association, procedures done/ at which clinic, etc... I plan to create an album function within each profile page which can be tag to a specific surgeon. So for example if you had eyelid surgery done by dr shin of BK. when you load a picture of your B/A to your album tagging dr shin as the surgeon who did your eyelid, the picture will automatically display in dr shin profile album as we as the clinic.

I am originally from Alberta Canada, so i am a fellow canadian myself. Please do not let any negative feedback you heard about BKDY affect your perception of that clinic. There is a reason why there are currently the largest plastic surgery clinic in seoul. You don't earn that kind of distinction by churning out crappy work. I personally only recommend dr shin of BK, but i have heard good things as well from those who had procedure done by dr kim and dr hong. Not to say that any of the negative feedback you heard is inaccurate or falsely betrayed. There are all opinion and we are entitle to our own. Some of the negativity surrounding BK has more to do with their attitude rather than their skill as a surgeon. My last trip, i met a girl who had her procedure done by dr kim even though she doesn't really fancy his attitude. Speak with the surgeon in person before jumping into conclusion.

i am at 2 fingers now though it still hurts. be careful of bumps. i almost had accident at work. i bump my jaw against these large box i was carrying. everything was fine though. it just hurt for a while. invisalign depends on patient. right now i got estimated 4000usd. hopefully it will come to less than that and not more.

That's possible. I mean, there has been "forum scandals" concerning certain users who were actually representatives of a clinic posing to be a regular patient, and promoting their company... hahhaa Perhaps once you'r website's gained more traction, they'll come of their own accord.

I invite representative to come aboard and share their insight if there have any. But i will not tolerate false misrepresentation. I will heed kain advice and build in a flag function and build the site so that i am able to check everyone ip address to make sure no suspicious activities occur on my site. I will take every precautionary measure to assure the safely of those who make use of the site.

Hello,
Would you mind sharing your b&a? I am also thinking of eyes and nose and would love to see the actual product on you! Thanks. [email protected]

Hello - could you please let me know your thoughts and comments on Item? I am thinking of eyes and nose too. If you could send b&a, tht would be much appreciated!
[email protected]
Thanks girl!