BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

since you have not book a ticket yet, come a little earlier so we can hang :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your advice! i heard that ptosis correction hurts like a b**** and causes even more swelling though :sad: i'm afraid i'll be so swollen that i can't do normal activities like shopping and sightseeing. cause i'm going on a vacation w/ my friends and dont wanna be a wet blanket!

as for the wet tissue, wouldn't alcohol or fragance irritate the wound? or should i get those baby wipes? or just q-tip will do?

anyway, im so excited :biggrin: can't wait for your website to launch! i've always wanted to start something like that too but i never got to it haha :P good luck!

its a real shame that you and spartan won't be joining me this time around. really miss our time together, but i look forward to april next year when we all come together again :smile:

my pleasure dear. actually ptosis correction is always corrected under local anesthesia. so the area to be treated are usually numb before the surgeon start the procedure, unless anesthesia weren't peroperly administered then for sure you will experience some mild pain. it happen to me when i had my ptosis correction done by dr shin of BK. the pain were merely a sting, like when a needle poke into your skin. its not that bad. any incision eyelid surgery will case swelling regardless if ptosis correction is needed. but the swelling shouldn't restrict normal activities such as shopping or sight seeing. i was up and walking around the street of seoul the same day i had my eyelid surgery. it never really got in the way of my holiday, but then again it was winter when i had my eyelid surgery done. so i wasn't doing much shipping anyway.

yes, you should go for the wet one, not the fragrant type. if you can bring along some q tip with you, thats eben better. i would suggest both. wet tissue for wiping discharge dribbling from your eyes, and q tip for accumulation building up in the corner of your eyes.

thank you. i couldnt be more pleased with my speedy recovery. must be a western thing. and yes numbness is to be expected. it's very annoying when eating so you have to keep checking your mouth to make sure nothing is there. ^^,

Do you mean my before and after or Shane? If you are asking me then I will of course need your email address to send it to.

Hey hey recovery friend! How goes it? I am also getting itchy pangs on my jaw, sign of numbness subsiding. I am still rinsing my mouth after food, it still gets trapped around my gums as you know when you eat your gums swell up. Still on soft foods, can't wait to eat Lobster Thermador! Do your temples still hurt?

Due to many request, i've decided to upload a very recent photo of my face taken from the front. First of all, i apologize for the wet look. This photo was taken after gym, so i was still perspiring, second, i would like to make clear that i did a very minor photoshop work to remove the puffiness around the cheek area. Other then that, everything else is original and has not been altered in anyway. Just thought that i make that clear to prevent another accusation. This is my pre-zygoma revision pre rhino revision photo. That mean what you see here and what you're see after i had my zygoma and rhino revision might be completely different. But this photo should give you accurate representation of what i look like in person. Like hongkongphooey said, i've come a long way with this face. Those who were fortunate enough to see my pre surgery face can attest to that fact. I welcome any and all comment, positive or negative as long as it is mention in a polite manner.

hey nanxy,

you mind sending a picture of your beautiful face with your new nose and eye? hehe

On it's way to you. Note I have deliberately found the worse before photo I own and for the after photos I've cropped the photos so you can't see my cheeks and chin as they are still a bit puffy but the nose and eyes are looking really good, what do you think? BTW, well done you for posting a recent photo.

Hi, I'd love to see your before and afters, if you don't mind sharing them! My email is [email protected]. Sorry, I haven't finished wading through this ginormous thread yet so I don't know where you had your work done. Where did you do it and were you satisfied with their service and doctors?

Edit: I see you did it at ID. I'm really interested in going there because their before and afters seem subtle yet pretty, which is the look I think I'm going for. Would you recommend the clinic to someone else?

click on my user name HongKongPhooey above my photo, click on find more posts by, and start reading from Page 4, 7th June the heading is So Here I Am In Seoul . . my story starts there. I will email my before and after pics to you. Any questions ask me on here rather than email it saves me replying to everyone individually generally with the same questions. Happy reading!

Yeah, lots of people are getting work done during their summer break... And those that are out of school seem to be going in October/November when it's even cooler..

Actually, I've been asking if its possible to just get tiplasty without the implant. I'm not dissatisfied with the height of my nose, although between my eyes is pretty flat like most Koreans.. I just want to define my tip, so I'm hoping not to get any implant. If necessary, I suppose I'll go with silicon because that's what most people seem to be getting and what all of the clinics I've been emailing have been suggesting. If I could afford it I'd love to get rib graft, but VIP quoted me at $9,500 USD which.. is too expensive for me! :O

What are you getting when you go to Seoul in August? Primary rhino like me? or something more complicated? Share your experience with us on the forum, and keep us updated on your recovery so we can all cheer you on! :P

ahhh it's up then!
I'm greatly anticipating the before pictures :biggrin:
And what do you mean average? ;P