BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

The skeletal nerve ( Inferior alveolar nerve)which is the main nerve. This nerve branches off to the mandibular, the face.

Depending on the type of the damage such as:
If the nerve is completely cut...it does not grow back and will need to be repaired.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...but my English so terrible :sad: yea I'm looking for who can speak Korean.anyway where are u come from guys?im flying from Sg how about u guys?

JUST RECEIVED THIS PROMOTION BY EMAIL FROM BANOBAGI

5 Night Stay for FREE
Thru July 15th to August 15th, stay at the Shinna Seoul Guest House located in Gangnam for up to 5 Nights when you schedule a surgery at BanoBagi Plastic Surgery Center. We'll even pick you up from the Airport and provide an English translator for all your needs through any required post-operative procedures as well.

Details:
Name: Shinna Boutique Guest House
Address: Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Shinsa-dong, 501, Shinsa Me Tower, 4th Floor
Phone: 02-511-1333
Amenities: 24-Hour post-operative care, FREE Breakfast, FREE shuttle service to BanoBagi, Kitchenette, Laundry facility, Desktop computer, Free Wifi, Business Center.

Promotion Details:
+ Schedule your appointment by July 15th thru August 15th.
+ Make a minimum deposit of $100 (USD) in the airport.
+ Total costs of procedures must be more than $5,000 (USD).

Contact our Representatives to take advantage of this special offer today!
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0082-25566508

Business must be kinda slow lately over there LOL

Hi could you please add my what's app or messenger or bb :biggrin:

I an with her. Im flying from our home country as well! (Spore rite?)

Banobagi. Havent heard their clinic in a while.

What are they good at?

Try and keep up ..... lol !! hehe

Personally I didn't want anyone to see my podgy face for the first 4 weeks, after that I didn't seem to care as much but I am still conscious that my face looks like I've eaten too many pies. So in answer to your question, I would say don't go on any hot dates for at least 4 weeks, 6 weeks if you can stretch it. But do know that swelling is different for everyone and I think I am a slow healer.

Mom

From what I have read and Zoe's recommendations, Banobagi is quite a good clinic with average prices. They do a lot of rhinos, eyes and facial contouring. They lost out on my business as I wanted Dr Park from ID to do my facial contouring but if it wasn't for him I would have probably gone to Banobagi, they were my close second choice but from this forum other people (mainly Asin) have said that the post op care isn't as comprehensive as ID.

I think the offer is good if you are on a budget but having said that ID does offer 5 free days stay in recovery as part of their 'standard' package so I guess Banobagi are trying to fall in line with them.

Try to not commit to any clinic until you have had a face to face consultation. I know the free airport pick up is tempting but to be honest, it's dead easy and cheap to get the limo bus.

Here is a picture of what the event calendar is going to look like on my site. Again, basic in design and functionality. One can create an event or search for one under the search engine field. The event will be broken down into 4 categories, arrived, staying, departure and surgery. I will go into more detail on its application later, but it going to be an extremely beneficial tool to help track the traveling schedule of those planning to go to seoul for plastic surgery.