BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Bk is ignoring me since I ask for compensation i have nothing good to say about bk or dr shin they have my money did a bad job on my eyes and now they want me to go away. I knew something was wrong after a few weeks as my friend she also had eyelid surgery but with a local surgeon said her eyes had no drop after first month and they still look great today.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Yes that is me in the photo. I am sorry to read your bad experience with BK and even more sad I can't help you. Keep emailing them, keep trying don't give up because that's what they want you to do. Please don't be too upset try to think positive I hope other members on here will give you words of encouragement.

4 weeks in my personal experience and opinion is just too short to gauge result for any kind of surgery. Some one here once related to
Me that they have their nose implant removed just a few weeks after they had it because the tip of her/his nose were huge. He/she now regretted his/her decision. In your case you have to right to be piss since its been well over 4 years. I say reserve any kind of judgement until the 4th month. If thing doesn't improved, then consider the surgery botched.

I know I know. After 4 weeks my eyes have not changed one bit. I am 6 weeks post op now. My nose still hurts, if I smile I can feel it so it's still sensitive I can see some swelling at the tip and alar. I still have massive swelling inside my nose too where the dissolvable stitches were and still clean my nose with q tips. Last night while cleaning my nose as i do every night before bed, i noticed blood so i shone a light up my nostril and saw an opening which was bleeding so even now i need to be gentle with it or I can open up old wounds (isn't that a popular saying?) Yes the doc said up to a year but 6 months post op will give me the final results they all have to air on the side of caution. I was more referring to my jaw, still a bit swollen a bit painful and swells up every morning and when I eat. I can chew harder foods now but still no rib eye steak just yet!

I am extremely sorry to hear of your terrible experience with BK. if you would be so kind to provide me with some detail of your experience such as when you had the surgery and perhaps some photo of your before after photo as reference, i might be able to help you follow up on your case when i drop by seoul next month.

Dermis at this point is on the top of my list to use for the bridge of my nose. Rib cartilage is out of the question for me due to the cost and scar. I still might consider going for silicone since i have thicker skin. So i wouldn't have to worry too much about intrusion or anything like that. If i do go with dermis, i would have to do it with dr shin of BK and that does present a little problem for me since i'm pretty much settle on ID for my zygoma reduction. So i choose to have my nose and zygoma revision done in a single trip, i would need to have it done separately, that mean going under GA twice. I say twice because i will be having nasal osteotomy to break the bone of my nose. So will required to go under GA. If i stick with silicone, then i wouldn't mind having my nose done at ID Since i have faith in dr kim from ID that he will do a good job for me. Infection has nothing to do with how high you wanted the bridge of your nose to be. It has more to do with your hygiene and your body tolerance to accept silicone inside of you. I started with a very high silicone for my nose. Although i did end up with an infection, but that has more to do with my own hygiene issue.

Hi Shane,

Which clinic are you going this time?

Also, is 3D more expensive than an average epi n lateral? Im kinda torn between BK n ID now...

Hi there everyone!

I'm actually still in research mode for my primary rhinoplasty.

i have a low nose bridge and bulbous nose. And i wish to increase the height & lengh of my nose, refine my tip as well as alar base reduction. Im actually quite keen to go ahead with rib cartilage rhino despite i might have a scar. But this decision is due to possibility of rejection-if i opt for silicon (i once had a belly pierce and it was rejected and have a perm. scar). Also, i kinda want a permanent nose (as silicone rhino would probably need to re-op once every 10 years or sth?).

Could anyone advise me what is Dermis? i searched on the web, but seems like i couldn't find info.

Thanks alot!

my inital plan is nose with dr shin of Bk and zygoma with dr park of ID. both i have spoken to when i was there in june and i am please with both surgeon. althought i did spoke with dr kim of BK regarding my nose and among all the korean surgeon that i have spoken to, dr kim of ID speak the most fluent english. i am very comfortable with him both as a surgeon and as a person. if for whatever reason i decide to go with silicone implant as oppose to dermis, i will have both my zygoma and nose done at ID.

are you planning to do lateral epi? lateral 3D is basically a 3 step proccess where the surgeon lowered, raise and increase the length of the corner of your eyes. these 3 step when put together create a larger eyes while still keeping it natural. a lot of my friend hardly notice that i did lateral 3D but there did take notice that my eyes seem larger and brighter some how. i was told that by anna that lateral 3D is unique only to dr shin. but she could be bluffing. i chose to do it with dr shin not because of what anna say, but because i know the procedure will be perform by dr shin. you can try asking around to see if any other clinic heard of the of the term lateral 3D.you might get lucky and find a surgeon who does it for a lot less then what i pay for.

OMG! I read you will stay in Seoul until 23/08. How I WISH I could meet u in person! Cos u r like a literally a walking encyclopedia!

yeah, i agree with you 100% whole heartedly. so if i can't make use of clinic care sheet, i guess we would just have to make one ourself base on our own personal experience. i think i will create a function on my site to allow people with experience to input their advice into the care sheet. a care care sheet can be created for pre op and post op references. i would need to set something up first on my site in order to do that. i will egt back to you with a rough sketch of the function and you can share with me your opinion about it :smile:

Wahaha. Yeah! I've been to Seoul twice but never really did the very touristy thing...most eating, partying and shopping. I figured with so much time, I can finally do the cultural thing! :smile:

actually i will be there until the 26th :smile:don't worry about, i will be making more regular trip to seoui in the future once my site is launch. so i'm sure we will have a chance to meet in person some day :smile:

Omg...u found a doctor that was willing to do just the left eye??? My sister has the same problem! She has one eye that single lid and one eye that's natural double lid. She's asked many doctors to do 1 eye but none of them are willing. Can u PM me ur doctor info and cost so I can let her know!! I think she'll be excited to know!! Thank u!!

the reason why most surgeon prefer to do both as oppose to just one is because the risk of uneveness that may occur if only one eyelid is perform. usually when you do double eyelid, there recreate the crease to either inside fold or an outside fold. doing both eyes allow the surgeon to recreate the symmetry so that the crease become even. i'm sure its possible for the surgeon to just do one eye. but the surgeon cannot guarantee that he will be able to match the the operated eye to the other one. i had a ptosis issue on the right side of my eye. i try to ask all the surgeon including dr shin to do only the right side but everyobne suggest that it would be better to do both so that the surgeon can control the symetry of both eyes. i suppose it can be done but the surgeon would have to be extremely skilled. my first 2 eyelid job were done in thailand. both were quiote satisfied but none seem to be able to fix my ptosis issue.