BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

1. had the tube going through my mouth.
2. There is nothing that made me decide, When I went to BK for consultation, the consultant recommended Dr.Hong after listening to all my needs.
2. Here you go. :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, if thats not a long term plan i don't know what is! I don't know if i'd have the willpower to save that long. Must've been a great feeling knowing you finally had the money to change your life ;).

LOL ! Please do so. Especially when you first arrive in Korea, that's the only day you can eat anything unless you are planning your surgery very next day. Still, you only have to fast for 8 hrs before surgery, so stuff yourself ! hahaha:biggrin:

Yeah, I find that eyes are very important no matter how pretty you are.
And definitely, I have seen your comments about Dr. Shin praising his work. haha :P

Heck yeah, man :smile:
Twas definitely awesome feeling to come home with results that are so worth of money :smile:

Hey dan4me,

You can pass off as one of those k-pop star! :biggrin: very pretty!!

Looks like I can't get a bridge starting fm below my eyes I guess.

Did u go to other clinics for consultation first? If so, why did u choose BK?

It's ok my dear. I know you will make the right choice on your own, I have faith in you;) if you have any doubt, please let me know ok. I will try my best to resolve it for you:smile:

When is it going up? I think I read that you're in India??? CURRY!!! (Actually, I read somewhere that curry is a British thing...)

I didn't log in for a couple days and this forum is already 20 pages longer! :O

Hyeah! you have noooo idea how excited I am to eat!!
You know, a lot of the clinics websites write in their post-op section that they do not restrict diet after five days or so... Maybe I'll just pig out... I plan on eating tons of spicy food the first two days I'm in Korea... I'll work it off later when I'm allowed to exercise. Ha! it's like a pregnancy! LOL

Hi dan4me,
You are so pretty :smile:
Btw, may I ask you something, did dr Hong perform a closed rhino or open rhino?
If it was an open rhino, how's the wound healing? any visible surgery line?
Thanks

Hey friend!
Since none of the online consultations seem to be very fruitful, I'm scheduled a real-live consultation with a local surgeon to see what he says. I'll let you know about the outcome since we both want the same thing tiplasty with no implant. I figured that a face-to-face consultation with a doctor (even one with limited Asian rhinoplasty experience) would be better than long email chains with some english consultant who has nothing but a couple pictures to go on... The horrible simulation photos I've received has instigated this decision.. LOL

Have you narrowed down your options yet? Still considering mainly BK and ID?

She is so pretty...

@Dan4me: When you go to Korea next year, please let me know. I might tag along to do a medial epicanthoplasty at Teuim plastic surgery, since they're the ones who pioneered the "magic epicanthoplasty". Maybe a zygoma reduction surgery as well?

But then... maybe only the eyes... I want a prettier face, but I love having money in my bank account.... LOL

I just looked at your 13 day post op photo.. how is it that you're not bruised at all?! or swollen? Just pretty? O.O

What did you look like at 7 days?

There say that the eyes are the window to our soul :smile: so having a beautiful pair of goggle will definetely set you apart from other. Nowaday i still wore a black mask that cover 80% of my face. My friend told me that, even if i don't see the rest of your face, i can tell it is you because of your eyes. So i wish you luck with finding your new eyes. I know its going turn outas beautiful as the rest of your face ;)