BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I have the exact same question.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys and gurls,

well i just spent an entire day going all over the internet and coming up with a list of procedures for the eyes. i'm pretty sure i covered everything there is in related to eyelid surgery, but please input anything that i miss out or point out any mistake that you can spot in this list. i did the best i can to try and gathered as much information from the internet as i possibly can. but as many of you may know that there are so many conflicting information out there that its hard to determine which information is accurate and which isn't. so please do forgive me if i got it wrong. i will post the list of nose procedure a bit later.

Eye

Eye shaping (lifting, lowering) – canthopexy/ canthoplasty

Double eyelid- Full Incision Method
Double eyelid- Partial Incision Method
Double eyelid- Non Incision Method (suture)
Double eyelid - Ptosis correction (levator muscle)
Double eyelid- Revisional

Epicanthoplasty – medial (inner corner of eyes)
Epicanthoplasty – lateral (outer corner or eyes)
Epicanthoplasty – lateral 3D (lengthening, lifting, lowering)
Epicanthoplasty – lateral 2D (lengthening, lifting/lowering)
Epicanthoplasty – medial reconstruction
Epicanthoplasty – lateral reconstruction

Upper eyelid – upper Blepharoplasty (droopy skin, wrinkle, fat removal, etc…)

Upper eyelid (depression) – Hyaluronic Acid-Based (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane)
Upper eyelid (depression) – Collagen (Zyplast, Zyderm, Evolence, etc…)
Upper eyelid (depression) – Synthetic filler (Aqumid, Radiesse, Artifill, etc…)
Upper eyelid (depression) – Autologous (Alloderm, Fasian, allograft, etc…)
Upper eyelid (depression) – Autologous (Dermis, Alar/Ear/ Septal/rib cartilage)
Upper eyelid (depression) – micro fat/fat grafting

peri orbital augmentation (depression) – Hyaluronic Acid-Based (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane)
peri orbital augmentation (depression) – Collagen (Zyplast, Zyderm, Evolence, etc…)
peri orbital augmentation (depression) – Synthetic filler (Aqumid, Radiesse, Artifill, etc…)
peri orbital augmentation (depression) – micro fat/fat grafting
peri orbital augmentation (depression) – liquid silicone (Adatosil, Silikon 1000, Silskin, etc…)
peri orbital augmentation (depression) – Autologous (Alloderm, Fasian, allograft, etc…)
peri orbital augmentation (depression) – Autologous (Dermis, Alar/Ear/ Septal/rib cartilage)

Lower eyelid – lower Blepharoplasty (dark circle, droopy skin, eye bag, etc…)

Lower eyelid, love band - Hyaluronic Acid-Based (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane)
Lower eyelid, love band - Collagen (Zyplast, Zyderm, Evolence, etc…)
Lower eyelid, love band - Synthetic filler (Aqumid, Radiesse, Artifill, etc…)
Lower eyelid, love band - micro fat/fat grafting
Lower eyelid, love band - liquid silicone (Adatosil, Silikon 1000, Silskin, etc…)
Lower eyelid, love band – Autologous (Alloderm, Fasian, allograft, etc…)
Lower eyelid, love band – Autologous (Dermis, Alar/Ear/ Septal/rib cartilage)

You should. If you change your mind and go with another clinic, not a big deal. Just lock in the price. No deposit necessary. Just to keep their mind fresh of who you are, email them regularly with questions. :smile:. I told them I'll be there middle of June. I was told to let them know a couple of weeks ahead of time. VIP.

Hey vivi,
I'm going to be in seoul on august 19. Maybe we can meet up :smile: I'm planing to consult at id, dream and regen. Which clinics are you going to?

Wow, I'm so excited to see your website ! Thanks for such an encouragement. :smile: I will definitely put Dr. Shin on my list for consultation next year !

One of the picture that I sent you included 13th day photo. The one I look like I have no makeup on and a little swollen. :smile: They say if you bleed a little, you swell a little. Also, I heard way before that if you control your diet with less salt and less spicy food, it also helps prevent swelling. This is just a myth though. I'm not sure if this is really medically correct info. :P hehe
I drank pumpkin juice and aloe religiously. They helped me deswell pretty fast.

I didn't take any medication for swelling, but yes, I had pumpkin juice and aloe for little more than a month and I think it really helped me a lot. :smile:

what if someone wants to ask a general question? ie. comparing different types of eyelid procedures? where would they make the thread?

most people do not know exactly which procedure they want while they are researching for their operation

Hey, I just sent you an email. Yes, I had cheekbone reduction and v-line along with rhino all at BK with Dr. Hong.
I paid 4500USD for rhino (silicone for bridge, septal cartilage for nose tip, hump removal) , 5000 USD for cheekbone reduction, and 10000USD for v-line surgery (square jaw reduction + chin implant) :smile:

I was in Bangkok for 2 weeks and it was a bliss.
Constant massages and great food !! I love Bangkok ! :smile:

hey dan4me! what kind of aloe juice and pumpkin juice do you drink? home made or you purchase bottled ones? if purchase, can tell me the brand and where to buy? gee u look really great! thanks. :biggrin:

Hi Babyheart

How much does your liposuction cost? Thigh? Waistline?;)

I'm thinking of doing a double eyelids.
Can anyone advise me an estimation cost for the operation?
Anyone going in September 2012?
We can go together & "look out" for each other.

Hey shane and vivi 333 I just arrived in Seoul , already drop you guy an email. I am having consultation coming Monday and Tuesday , will post update here once I am done consultanting the doctors.

Have a nice weekend everybody !!!
Cheers