BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

not really sure how rhinoplasty tied into your voice, but i'm guessing you talking about the sore throat or uncomfortness that you feel immediately after surgery. the sore throat is a the result of the GA tube being down your throat for the duration of your surgery. when the tube is remove, there is definetely some discomfort afetrward making everything from drinking water to swallowing your own saliva seem like a pain in the butt. and there is a slight chance that it could affect the tone of your voice as well. but i doubt you would lose it. the tenderness usually only last a few days after the surgery. and usually the discomfort really isn't all that bad. i have read people losing sleep the first night because the pain was so unbearable. i have never had any real issue with the pain in the throat or losing my choice aspect of surgery. its the waking up from GA that bothered me more than anything else.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaah, I looked at his before and after pictures, and they look pretty good. I don't why but NONE of the doctors I've researched so far seem to be giving the kind of "natural" - lol - "tip" that I have in mind! :/

Thankyou though, Iran is practically "next door", I hope my parents give me the key to this forbidden room though! :smile:

I have looked at quite a few and been disappointed so far! :/ It would be nice if you could remember but I guess I'm out of luck at the moment! :biggrin:

Shane thankyou again for such a detailed analysis. You are spot on with everything, if only you could be my doctor and fix everything so I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of finding a surgeon! -.-

P.S. I kinda grinned at the mention of masculinity of some of my features! Is it worth mentioning that I sometimes act and talk masculine too? This confirms my belief, I should have been born a male. B)

Hi shane777
I read your comment a lot and impress about you. I know you are the expertise to make a projection stimulation and I wish you would make it for me. I need to up grade my face..appreciate for your help

well everything that i suggested for you is just base on my own opinion and what i consider to be aesthetically beautiful on you. i would still advice that you speak with a surgeon regarding your case, but knowing what you know now, at least you now have a rough idea on what you might need to hlep improve your look.

i hope my muscular description of some of your feature doesn't concert you over to the other side. cause i can't imagine a lovely lady such as youself wearing your hair short and start calling your self butch. LOL~

sure, send them over to shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. i would need 3 profile picture from you. front, angle and side. lond hair should be tied back so that the ears are visible from all view. and do no tilt your head down in your front view and please do not smile.

Thanks so much!!. I'll send it right away...so exciting..you are such a bless:smile:
QUOTE=shane77;22321877]sure, send them over to shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. i would need 3 profile picture from you. front, angle and side. lond hair should be tied back so that the ears are visible from all view. and do no tilt your head down in your front view and please do not smile.[/QUOTE]

if you want a more natural approach you should try dr behzad farokhi http://www.drbehzadfarokhi.com/en/gallery.html

he is more expensive though

Hi hongkongphooey,

Is Dr Gim well known for rhinoplasty? Can email me ur b/a pics too @ [email protected]. Thks!!

Thanks. Yea, time flies. It has been 8 1/2 months now. My nose has deswelled almost completely and soften a lot perhaps due to my thin skin :smile:

Hi Shane,

This is XXXX, a silent reader on the forum cos I'm too shy to post

I have been considering plastic surgeries for many years but due to the lack of funds and guts, I procrastinated. The forum has been great, the success stories of your and others give me faith to take the leap.

I have been going through all the postings and Im getting confused, having a hard time deciding what procedures I need to improve my look and self esteem. The different suggestions given by different doctors made things worse

I'm very impressed with your knowledge on plastic surgeries and your generosity in sharing made me pluck up the courage to write to you.

Shane, can I send you my pictures to seek your views and advice on what do I really need? Wanted to wait till your blog is up and running but am planning to head Seoul come September. Your help in this will mean a lot to me and I hope I can return the favor should I be able to contribute to your blog next time.

Thank you for your time and I hope I can hear from you soon

Warmest regards
XXXX

.......................................................................................................................

hi

thanks for sending me your photo. after careful analysis, here is my diagnosis.

i agree with you in regard to your nose. you do indeed have a slight deviated septum which would have both cosmetic and medical benefit if you could get is corrected. usually having a slight deviation doesn't cause a lot of health issue, but it can be a concern from an aesthetic point of view. the hump you mention is so minute that i hardly notice it from the picture that you sent me. well i'm not really sure if the sighty hump and deviation of your septum is worth having a nose job, but your nose does lack abit of projection at the tip. so it will make a big improvement if you can get a tip plasty along with the removal of your hump and correcting your deviated septum. but overall your nose look pretty good. i don't know what the doctor mean when he mention that your nose is too small. if he mean that your nose is too wide, i don't agree. base on your PHI measurement, your nose is the perfect width base on your length of your mouth. if by small he mean you have a flat slightly upturn nose, then yes, i do agree with him. and i can't really say for sure, but you may have either a high collumela setting or a callapse alar wing, i can't say for sure without first examaining the structural integrity of your nose in person.

and now the biggie, i suspect that you may have a malocolusion issue with your bite. that could be reason for your paranasal depression. the condition may only be mild but i would still suggest that you see your local orthodontist to be sure. you may required ASO (anterior segmental osteomtomy) to correct the problem. again, without close up examination of your bite, i can only make guesses and asumption. but judging from your side profile and where the edge of your mouth line up with the edge of your nose, the chances that you require surgey is quite high. but the good news is that fixing your bite would also fix a lot of the concern that you have about your face, such as paranasal depression and the chin. i wonder why no doctor would touch your chin since ithe problem is pretty obvious. your chin is the most destorting part of your face. it makes your face even longer than it already is. a Mini V line along with a standard V line procedure will bring your face within the same symmtry as the simulation photo that i created for you. you can clear see that with a smaller chin and a reduce mandible jaw line completely femenize your face. and if you go with a bit of filler of fat graft underneath your cheek, it makes your angular curve that much more attractive as seen in the simulation photo that i provided for you.

hope you'r satisfied with my diaognosis of your case and the sumulation picture that i created for you. and believe me when i say i never held back. i am as brutally honest as you can get LOL~

I have big bite issues too. I do practice but it hurts as I am still swollen and my 'flesh' is a bit stiff, MDA helps a bit and I have just started the cold packs again, I'm in a hurry now. I can still only get 2 fingers in, this has not improved for two weeks but I have faith it will be alright, patience is a virtue. It's festival season here, my biggest fear is being in massive crowds and having my face accidentally knocked, but that's not enough to stop me going, I must get back to my social life. I'm having invisalign too later this year, how much is it in the states, it's about 3000USD here. I know it differs person to person.

Oh no not BK I had really bad consultation with them, I walked out before they could even give me a price. My nose surgeon is Dr Kim Junesung at ID he did my eyes as well, lateral epi. If you are only having rhino then 10 days is about right as stitches come out 7 days post op. Good luck and blog your experience to help others, keep the momentum going!

[/QUO

the file you sent me, i couldn't open. please resend them.