BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Me too ! I don't exactly know when, but I'm also planning to go to Seoul sometime next year as well :smile:
give me your email address, then I will send it to you.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent it. check your email. :smile:
Nah, you have to buy them. The pharmacy right next to BK is selling the pumpkin juice. It's like a dollar per 1 pack. Pretty cheap. If you buy aloe juice from any retail store, they will probably contain sugar and all that good stuff. The aloe juice that I'm talking about is real aloe which you buy at a grocery store as a plant, peel the outer layer, and you just blend the jelly-like aloe part with a little bit of water or juice if you can't handle it. hehe

Hey

Seriously I didn't ask because the price just blown me off, zagoma wasn't on my list let alone to do it with Endotine that will cost almost 9mil !!!

I really don't have any idea about this. I didn't even know you can use crushed or diced cartilage for your nose bridge. lol
I used silicone for mine and I'm a happy camper. haha :smile:

Yes HKP the tube thing freak me out a little too! But I did ask ID can I opt for drainage from the mouth and they said it is up to me ,only thing is Joanne claim that to remove was just as painful but no stiches require!

If you are brave enough to do revisional eyelid and lower belpharoplasty, you can totally handle v-line surgery as well. :smile:

Thanks, dan4me.. :biggrin:

er...how often do we take the pumpkin juice? 3 packs a day? How about Aloe?

Hongkongpooey..did you take the painkiller before they remove the tubes?

ID's default way is thru behind ears, and they give option to drain from the mouth, right? If so, why do they usually drain from behind ears? Is there any merit to this choice? Like say, faster healing? Better surgery control? Etc?

Samsung Line's reply to me pertaining to blood drainage is "Dr Shin has a great skill for facial bone surgery very quickly and exquisite so, don't need to use drain."

BK, ID, Grand clinics I consulted need to drain blood for the bone surgery, except Samsung Line. How do I make sense of that statement?

Coz of my skeptism, I understand that they might let me take X-ray (no 3D scan facility) before and after surgery to prove that the surgery was done and how the shape looks like after surgery.

Tough decision...BK, ID or Samsung Line.

I really like the cover girl's look in their website and no drainage part.

http://www.ssbeautychina.com/sub02/sub02_10.jsp

But this clinic is relatively new, huh? BK has few horror stories, but I like the face contour of dan4me. ID is established and reputable, but painful..

everything is coming along great. i would say that i am 90% heal from my lateral 3D and about 70% from my 2 jaws. i still experiencing tightness around my cheek area due to scar tissue formation. that will take some time to heal as its only been like 3 months since my 2 jaws surgery. after my cheek and nose this august, i am going back next year for love band and fat graft.. after that i am pretty much done with the face. (finger cross) you going back next year right? do let me know when. maybe we might get a chance to meet up while we're there :smile:

good luck with your operation

the easiest way to resolve your doubt is to drop by samsung line and and each of these clinic and speak with the surgeron/consultant personally. there's not much you can do right now except contemplating as to which one of these 3 clinic is better. its unfortunate that samsung line doesn't have enough reference here while ID and BK seem to be the center of attention. unless you talk to the surgeon over at samsung line, all they have going in their favor right now are claim of "no draining tube need" and that to me is pretty weak. call me old fashion but i still prefer testimony from actual patients whom i'm able to get in touch with. people such as HKP, dan4me, spartan warrior, who been through the trenches and is kind enough to share their honest experience with us are a much reliable reference to lean on. when it comes to procedure involving the jaws, you want a sense of assurance knowing that you're not going to wake up from the operating table disfigure or worse...cripple. i just recieved an email from some one who spoke of a terrible experience with her mandible angle reduction surgery she had 3 months ago. so its really important that you find a qualified surgeon who know what he's doing. i'm telling you right now that the little pain that you feel from the tube is nothing compare to the whole experience of having V line surgery. think about it this way, why would every reputable clinic such as ID, BK, banobagi required the use of draining tube after jaw surgery, while less reputable clinic such like Samsung line can do without? that sound a bit suspicious if you ask me. but its just my opinion. the decision would still eventually fall on you. i just hope you made the right one :smile: