BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do as what their nurses told me ... but still swelling... its a hard time... not as good as what i saw on website ..:sad:

I just told him. I would never do it behind his back because thats dishonest and disrespectful. You need to be honest. Just ask him how he feels. explain the reasons. If he is understanding and supportive he will eventually come around. It took a while to convince mine and he is still skepticla but he fully supports me.
He keeps telling me that i am fine and also tells me to just wait. And i am going to wait a bit thats why i havent booked anything but i am just happy he supports me!

If he really cares for you then he should understand and support you. If not, wait a bit then ask again and if he still doesnt budge about t then obviously you need to think about your own priorities!!

But just please be honest and tell him and dont do it behind his back! That could cause more arguments!!

I know nothing about fat grafting except you reabsorb a lot of it and usually need to have it done more than once. Paranasal for making your mid face less flat nothing to do with my nose except its next to it.

Then ask Joanne how does the 1cm scar heal and why has everyone else had stitches? Maybe she got her English confused. I am about to make a complaint about her, she has ignored my emails for a month and doesn't seem to want to answer any of my questions now that I am back in my country but couldn't do enough for me when I was there so I don't trust her much now.

You are welcome. I wouldn't say it's barely noticeable, at the moment you can clearly see the scar and it will take some explaining as some mini facelifts also leave a scar behind your ears and I would hate to think people think I have had that done!

When I was swollen I told people I had really bad toothache when on holiday in Korea and had emergency operation to have my wisdom teeth removed as the swelling is similar to v line swelling. Most people believed me.

So what surgeries are you having in November?

I can assure you that was not Dr Park that replied, his English is far better than that. At least you got a reply!

Cool if you are coming in April but bring your white stick lol!

Yes any bone surgery is major surgery and does results in loss of blood that's why you need the blood drains as you would still have some internal bleeding after they have stitched you up, the drains take away the bad blood.

Hey babe!

When did u get your tube remove? On the second days or u used it for a few days? I was told by the consultant that recommended to have it for 3-5 days!! How can a person have a tube in the mouth for that many days? What about eating with the tube there!? Oh u did v line and nose at the same time right? Is breathing a problem? Now I know why u did your ps with Dr Hong .... Love that old man myself :smile:

Cheers!

I agree. I think that they need to understand that it's a very personal thing and it's your decision. They should see that by having surgery it'll make you feel more confident - and that's good for them - a confident woman is attractive! I told by bf last week and he just listened and understood that if that's going to make me happy and I've been thinking about it for a long time then go for it. It's isn't something I would do on a whim but it's a serious thing to consider..

hi everybody,
I just want to share my experience
I actually have been wearing eye lid tape to make my eyelid bigger since 3 years ago
If I wear the eyelid tape full day today, the result of my double eyelid will last for 2-3 days and then I won't wear the tape for 2-3 days. I will wear it again when my double eyelid starting to disappear again.
And now, after 3 years I don't know why my double eyelids don't disappear anymore, it seems permanent. I never have any eyelid surgery before.
I don't really know much about this eyelid tape but it really works for me.
Maybe before you consider eyelid surgery, you should try this

I have heard this a lot but you can see the tape when you blink and can't wear make up over the tape. How did you overcome this?

Hey GingerCandy, share with us about your BK consult esp. Dr Hong. I am waiting eagerly.....:woot::woot:

Hang in there, imbatman. Focus in doing everything that you could do to deswell. Eg. Walk A LOT, pumpkin juice, aloe juice, Vit C, green tea, manuka honey (contributions by the experienced forumers), Sinnech/Arnica etc.

Did you check with the doc to see if this is ok rate of healing?

Wishing you a speedy recovery..:flowers: