BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Dan4me

Can I take pumpkin juice if I am doing calf reduction and thighs liposuction? I am also considering facial fat grafting but also worried about the risk of uneven fat lumps... other method would be lower belpharoplasty... :shucks:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. About three weeks.

I was thinking since I am in Seoul, why not make it 3 wks? Also, I'm afraid I am a slow healer so need longer downtime. Im still hesitating should I choose genio too since this is one of the best time I could have now....

Best of luck for your trip & surgery.
I'll be in Seoul on 16th Aug.
I guess we can meet up then.
:tup:

just a side note here for those considering taking pumkin juice. it better you bring your own supplky of pumpkin juice from your own country, unless you decide to do the surgery at ID. i think ID is the only clinic that provide pumpkin juice after surgery. and there only give them out to their patient. i'm not really sure you can find pumpkin juice in supermarket. but i think you can. but you can definetely find pumpkin soup at your local 7/11 or G25 store. aloe vera juice you can find as well at your local 7/11 and G25 shop.

Thanks so much for posting the pic, HK Phooey! I emailed Dr. Park at ID and asked him regarding the draining tube he places behind the ear and he reassured me (just like you have) that it is a very small incision and is barely noticeable, but it helps tremendously to be able to actually see the incision than merely taking someone's word for it :smile:.

The scar is indeed very small and I probably wouldn't mind it considering how big the surgery is and the drastic result it will give you with a cost of a small scar well hidden behind your ear... but knowing I can get the same procedure done at other well known clinics without having any incision made outside is truly making me reconsider going with ID. I like Dr Park's expertise in bone contour and his price seems more attractive than that of Banobagi, but I think I would feel too insecure about pulling me hair back at work and having co-workers question me about it. I work with the same group of people for 12 hours, 3 days a week, and these co-workers of mine notice EVERYTHING. Having said that, they would probably be able to guess I had something done to my face when I come back looking swollen and a little different, but still, I would rather not have to verbally state I got my jaw bone sliced off in Korea lol- it has been and forever will be a complex of mine.

At any rate, I really appreciate your photo! Thanks again =)! This is something I will have to think about and decide once I meet these doctors in person hopefully in November *fingers crossed*!!! :biggrin:

yeah for sure. i/m pretty sure i will be in bandages and cast by then, but yeah it would be great to have another guy to hang out with. unfortunately spartan warrior won't be able to join us next month other wise it would be a real blast. you have any social media app such as whatapp's or viber or kakao talk or skype? if you do, PM your number or id so i can add you.

I had the same problem! I didn't even want to let my boyfriend know that I wanted a narrower jawline and definitely didn't want to tell him I wanted to go and have it cut! It took me over a year and a half to even bring up the topic to him. I figured, there is no way I can disappear for 2-3 weeks, fly out to Korea all by myself, and come back with a swollen face and hope he falls for that "I got my wisdom tooth pulled out" excuse. We just spend way too much time together for something like that to go unnoticed.

When I first told him about it, he went bizerk. He was totally against plastic surgery and he told me he thought I was beautiful the way I am now and he didn't want me to change- end of story. I was so sad! `Cause now if I went through with the surgery, I would have to go through it knowing that my boyfriend was totally against it and hope he will not leave me. I gave it some time and brought it up to him several more times. We had some serious conversations about it and I got him to understand that this isn't some rash decision I made recently, but something I have always wanted and have been researching for many years.

I gave him plenty of time to think it through and shared with him what I have researched thus far. Now he respects my feelings and is totally supporting me and will accompany me to Korea to make sure that I am safe during my travel/ surgery in Korea. At the end of the day, it makes me feel a whole lot better knowing that the person I love is supporting me on something that is so important to me as this. I would not want to hide something this big from someone I am dating, but that was just my personal decision. However, I have never brought up this subject to any of my exes in the past. It was something I have always considered, but never vocalized this to anyone other than my current boyfriend because we are pretty serious and have talked about marriage in the future. Only 2 people know about my plans to have jaw surgery and that is my sister and my boyfriend =).

P.S. I have read in a different forum a lady went to Korea and had her cheekbone/ jaw reduced without telling her husband. Til this day her husband has no idea!

Best wishes!

I emailed Dr. Park asking him if he can place the tube inside of my mouth rather than outside and this is what he said...

Hello,

the scars are very small behide ears.hardly to see. draining tubes for help swelling gone off bcos stasis. also place draining tubes inside mouth.

Thank you,
ID hospital

I thought he meant that you will have draining tubes both inside and behind the ear, but his English is very broken so he may have meant that you can opt to have the tubes placed inside instead of behind the ear. Hmm...

Or you guys can check out this place called Bonjuk porridge. Their website is http://www.bonjuk.co.kr/intro.asp

They serve pumpkin soup for $7,000 won and can deliver it straight to your hotel/ room.

LOL, you should get a tour bus so you can fulfill that dream too! :P

Yes i am the one with the Auntie in HK :biggrin: I think if you are going in April then I will tag along but i think my Aunt prefers March but have ages to decide :smile:

Lol will definitely need a guide if I am getting both eye and nose cos i cant see a thing without glasses!!

Also, I saw you said anyone who does bone surgery will need a tube. Does this include mini v-line or genioplasty??

Okay cool - I am still not 100% when I am going. Probs March or April!! Wont be deciding as well til Sept or Oct time as I wanna assess my finances and my jae situation when my braces finish :P

Lol no worries! I'm pleased you are happy with your nose :smile: How long has it been since your operation?